Olympus Entertainment - Celebrating 10 Years! [$2k+ GIVEAWAY] ×
Special Promotion [FREE OLYMPUS+] ×

PSA - PLEASE READ - hacked cash/hacking etc.

5 minutes ago, Ryan said:

You're a freaking dense retard. There were more then a handful of idiots that took all that hacked cash and hacked warpoints and either went ape shit transferring it to their gang funds or spent it. I banned people that have spent over 1 BILLION of hacked cash. I have infinite money and even I cant fucking do that in a day or two. I saw people buying 100's of jets, 100's of HEMMITS, buying gang sheds on all three servers, transferring money to gang funds, doing 100 mil bets in side chat, buying out everything. There has been BILLIONS of dollars transferred throughout the server, 1,000's of RPG's, suppressors, and weapons purchased with the warpoints, and over all its been a free for all wasteland. If some members of the community used their fucking brain for once then we wouldnt have to resort to a rollback, and would just adjust their money/warpoints accordingly. So yes, we ARE blaming members of the community for the rollback that we intend on doing. Our devs are working hard on the anti cheat system to make sure it doesnt happen again, so maybe if you were patient instead of sitting on your ass complaining and doing nothing you will see we are trying our best. 

I am the dense retard? Did I allow this to happen? No, you as Olympus did.  Don’t give a fat kid candy and not expect him to eat it you dolt.  Get the fuck off my post.

3 minutes ago, MAV said:

Rollback date can best described as soon - community OG's know this as 12 units

Rollback means FULL rollback... everything in the database will be reset

Since the update was also set for 12 units will these events be happening at the same time?

Just now, Tim Jacob said:

I am the dense retard? Did I allow this to happen? No, you as Olympus did.  Don’t give a fat kid candy and not expect him to eat it you dolt.  Get the fuck off my post.

we expect you to use your brain... and technically bohima allowed it to happen and we need to develop our own anti-cheat to stop it.

Just now, Soulz said:

Since the update was also set for 12 units will these events be happening at the same time?

Probably, since its a lot of work pushing an update they group it all 

2 minutes ago, NokiaStrong said:

Roll back means the server is going back to how it was on 4/26 and someone said you can do what ever with the money right now as long as you follow server rules

not just someone, Grandma Gary did sooo...

• Owner
3 minutes ago, Tim Jacob said:
   9 minutes ago,  Tim Jacob said: 

Unfortunately, some of the community members are to blame for this need by trying to 'beat the system' and launder the cash. If everyone followed the SOP (Standard Operating Procedures) below we wouldn't have to do this, we could easily remove the cash and move on.“

Really?  You are blaming the community for a rollback? It is no wonder why a 14 year old can destroy your staff for such a long amount of time when this is the retarded bullshittery your reprisentitives spew.  Take ownership of the rollback.  You were unable to stop a hacker MULTIPLE times across multiple servers.  The comminity following SOP’s?? This is your statement of why the rollback is happening?? Are you fucking dull?  If this is the solution to stopping the server from rolling back next time this kid does it just turn the servers off and don’t bother turning them back on you fucking monkeys.

Yet again your lack of logic is baffling.  Who was stupid enough to hire you as the voice of reason for anything.  TAKE OWNERSHIP OF THE ROLLBACK.  The issue I have is that your stance is that the rollback is happening because people laundered the money.  How did that happen?  How did it take so long to ban a teenager?  Why did you not INSTANTLY roll back after he was banned?  OLYMPUS left the $$ in the economy for a long enough amount of time, and the servers stayed up, for anyone to take advantage of it.  Again, that comes back to OLYMPUS’ lack of action that caused issues.  How about instead of expecting a comminity to follow SOP’s in a situation like this, which is a completely utopian idea that WILL NOT EVER WORK, update your own SOP’s for a situation like this to yield CONTROLLABLE results.  You are not in control of people trying to launder the $$, but you are in control of allowing them the opprotunity.  This is all happening because of Olympus and a hacker, not any part of the community.

Your logic here makes ZERO sense. This is like saying we cant control the people that RDM, or break any server rules. We sent out a warning, and told people what would happen if they dont listen. Some kids are dense and decided that we cant track or see anything so they went full ape on the server. Not our fault, and clearly not our problem. Those kids are banned, servers are now getting rolled back and thats the end of that. If you dont like it then I heard Asylum is looking for more retards.

1 minute ago, Tim Jacob said:

I am the dense retard? Did I allow this to happen? No, you as Olympus did.  Don’t give a fat kid candy and not expect him to eat it you dolt.  

Are you fucking braindead? You think we sit there and give hackers ways to get on our servers and start hacking in billions of dollars and warpoints? You have zero clue as to what is happening behind the scenes, but like I said, I guess sitting on your ass and doing nothing but complaining is easier. Were trying our best and you sitting there chatting shit is exactly what these hackers want to see. 

2 minutes ago, Tim Jacob said:

Get the fuck off my post.

Last I checked this isnt your post idiot, get the hell off the forums before I do it myself.

2 minutes ago, BillRampage said:

Right because its the community fault eh? lol. pathetic! Fuck you! and Fuck your servers! Next weekend everyone gets 60bill again! <3 enjoy your serve

Bro this is what iv been trying to tell this Kid. But these admins cant help  on blaming the people in the community. instead of doing something about the real issue witch is the hacker that did this in the first place. he wanted people to get banned for spending it. and The Olympus staff is stupid enough to do it. lol. Hes been posting videos of his hacks all along and saying that he hoped they would ban people for it, and they actually did. 

You're still here? What happened?

be760dd6ce855f361ee258e391c2f1e8.png

22cbd08e1a6ae3defda37ca04cbfee74.png

Ah thats right, you need a kick out the door. Later!

• Like 4
14 minutes ago, MAV said:

We're playing catch-up on many of the donation goals because we've been dealing with BS like this which unfortunately takes dev time to fix. The next update which is 99% ready will not include bank, BUT knocks out many of the outstanding donation goals including some other goodies. This update will be one of the biggest content updates we've had in a long while!!!

14 minutes ago, Eggman said:

You're right instead of working on solving the issue with hackers, we'll just drop that and work on the dono goal

Imagine not providing what you put on the donation goal and blaming it one little hacker. 

• PogChamp 1
  • Kappa 1
4 minutes ago, Ryan said:

Your logic here makes ZERO sense. This is like saying we cant control the people that RDM, or break any server rules. We sent out a warning, and told people what would happen if they dont listen. Some kids are dense and decided that we cant track or see anything so they went full ape on the server. Not our fault, and clearly not our problem. Those kids are banned, servers are now getting rolled back and thats the end of that. If you dont like it then I heard Asylum is looking for more retards.

Are you fucking braindead? You think we sit there and give hackers ways to get on our servers and start hacking in billions of dollars and warpoints? You have zero clue as to what is happening behind the scenes, but like I said, I guess sitting on your ass and doing nothing but complaining is easier. Were trying our best and you sitting there chatting shit is exactly what these hackers want to see. 

Last I checked this isnt your post idiot, get the hell off the forums before I do it myself.

You're still here? What happened?

be760dd6ce855f361ee258e391c2f1e8.png

22cbd08e1a6ae3defda37ca04cbfee74.png

Ah thats right, you need a kick out the door. Later!

Your a triggered lil monkey aint ya. Grow up kid. 

• TriHard 1
Just now, Xeltini said:

Imagine not providing what you put on the donation goal and blaming it one little hacker. 

That "little hacker" did some work my guy. They need to FIX the servers before they UPDATE the servers Xel...

• Owner
Just now, BillRampage said:

Your a triggered lil monkey aint ya. Grow up kid. 

Its a virtual community on a video game l0l I dont prioritize it enough to get triggered. You on the other hand, who seems to have "such a busy schedule", seem to keep running back here. :P 

• Haha 1

#FREETHEBOYS

In light of allowing the cash to be used until rollback, all that I have banned for hacked cash are FREEEEEEEEEEEEE..(ish - reduced to 3 days)

But there is a catch, if this happens again... i will not be so kind.

687474703a2f2f33332e6d656469612e74756d62

If you were a massive prick to an admin when they banned you, then you may not get similar treatment.

2 minutes ago, Eggman said:

One little hacker btw :bruh:

7 minutes ago, Nex is the name said:

That "little hacker" did some work my guy. They need to FIX the servers before they UPDATE the servers Xel...

Excuses excuses is all I ever hear from staff. How hard is it to deal with one hacker. We PAID OUR MONEY for something and it is not getting delivered. Its simple business people, you pay for something somewhere you should receive a product in this case an update.  

• Haha 1
  • Hmm 1
Just now, Xeltini said:

Excuses excuses is all I ever hear from staff. How hard is it to deal with one hacker. We PAID OUR MONEY for something and it is not getting delivered. Its simple business people, you pay for something somewhere you should receive a product in this case an update.  

Did you not hear that the update is 99% done, I think I know the last thing theyre working on... But they are gonna try and deal with the hacker first... TBH I wouldnt be surprised if the update was in like 2 weeks. Or maybe 12 units

4 minutes ago, Xeltini said:

Aye aye captain, developer eggman is on the case

if donation goal met;

then update server;

• Haha 1
2 minutes ago, Nex is the name said:

Did you not hear that the update is 99% done, I think I know the last thing theyre working on... But they are gonna try and deal with the hacker first... TBH I wouldnt be surprised if the update was in like 2 weeks. Or maybe 12 units

then why don't they just drop it if its 99% done

Just now, Eggman said:

Yea, thats right not hard to write 2 fucking lines of code. 

• Owner
Just now, Eggman said:

Eggman I remember our code back from training @ikiled showed us! Lets just change the variables from the uh... original we had... :Kappa:

If hacker == On server

Then /ban hacker

else 

/dont ban hacker

• Like 2

Just now, Xeltini said:

then why don't they just drop it if its 99% done

I honestly dont know. But I am just as unhappy as anyone else, its just it has to be done this way idk why.