Hello guys,

My name is Mcdoubled and I'm new to Arma but have heard things about Olympus even in other games. I play EFT (escape from tarkov) and have about 450 hours in that game and ive heard about this server from people on there. I'm very excited to play (i see the server is whitelisted which is good) and i hope to make friends.

thank you and make sure to eat a mcdouble daily

9 minutes ago, Strikke said:

Na you do it

naw u do it

1 hour ago, McDoubled said:

Hello guys,

My name is Mcdoubled and I'm new to Arma but have heard things about Olympus even in other games. I play EFT (escape from tarkov) and have about 450 hours in that game and ive heard about this server from people on there. I'm very excited to play (i see the server is whitelisted which is good) and i hope to make friends.

sir its not whitelisted. anyone can play... including m5... 

1 hour ago, McDoubled said:

Hello guys,

servers great extremely helpful and non-toxic community glad you're here

• Like 1
3 minutes ago, McDoubled said:

pls tell me

Servers are whitelisted because a hacker came on and gave everyone 2bil for like a whole week so they whitelisted the servers so the hacker couldn't get on until they found a fix.

Just now, Demon9845 said:

Servers are whitelisted because a hacker came on and gave everyone 2bil for like a whole week so they whitelisted the servers so the hacker couldn't get on until they found a fix.

oh yeah i saw the announcement. is this the first time someone has done stuff like this on the server? I figured it was sort of common to see cheaters in games like this

Just now, McDoubled said:

oh yeah i saw the announcement. is this the first time someone has done stuff like this on the server? I figured it was sort of common to see cheaters in games like this

It was common quite a while ago but it has died down recently. The only reason that this was so big was because  it wasn't just a day, it was a whole week.

20 hours ago, Hadi'sLilBro said:

The cheaters aint so common. You got the legendary M5 and his band of retards.

Did M5 get pissed off and decide to ruin the server? I'm guessing he's the ruse behind the whole whitelisting mess?

18 hours ago, McDoubled said:

Did M5 get pissed off and decide to ruin the server? I'm guessing he's the ruse behind the whole whitelisting mess?

pretty much yeah.