Olympus Entertainment - Celebrating 10 Years! [$2k+ GIVEAWAY] ×
Special Promotion [FREE OLYMPUS+] ×

22 minutes ago, poof| i hate all apd said:

i run everything check my profile, plat is for lazy people who dont wanna have to listen for fuckin cars ghosting on them, plat easy way to make money irl btw, ask trident

@Ryan how easy is platinum? i was never in trident so i wouldnt know :Kappa:

1 minute ago, poof| i hate all apd said:

yea no shit u retard, that why trident sold for $2

woah calm down buddy dont be piping u fuckin nobody

trident will forever be my OG home and i will forever remember the people who gave me a chance at a cartel life and made me known in this community

On 5/14/2019 at 10:56 AM, Nina said:

Damn plague in ur mouth again must be a mega fan. If you wanna join that bad apply on the forums:)

im trying to get them members so they can be active and actually fight

me a fan? im not no fan of connor mcgregor dick riders

REAL Is looking for some active members. Not any requirements other than be active and play to have fun. We don't want any of the drama involved with being a super competitive gang, we just chill and do what feels fun. If you wanna run Plat, we have a plat shed (only for kav rebel) but you can use it for plat. Just let me know and we can voice chat.

3 minutes ago, EricZ said:

imagine needing a plat shed when you dont buy vests and have 38mil. i havent gone below 12 mil in 3 months and i dont even touch runs. try betting retard

kid talks shit to everyone when he cant figure out how to buy a vest @Proud :thinking-face_1f914:

idk if ur shit talking me or the guy who made this thread lmaoooo

• Like 1
1 minute ago, Proud said:

idk if ur shit talking me or the guy who made this thread lmaoooo

im shit talking the kid who made the thread lul no hate towards ya

46 minutes ago, |REAL| Boing said:

REAL Is looking for some active members. Not any requirements other than be active and play to have fun. We don't want any of the drama involved with being a super competitive gang, we just chill and do what feels fun. If you wanna run Plat, we have a plat shed (only for kav rebel) but you can use it for plat. Just let me know and we can voice chat.

hey since barely anyone fights yall should push caps more :D

• Like 1
12 minutes ago, EricZ said:

imagine needing a plat shed when you dont buy vests and have 38mil. i havent gone below 12 mil in 3 months and i dont even touch runs. try betting retard

kid talks shit to everyone when he cant figure out how to buy a vest @Proud :thinking-face_1f914:

go back to vital, get no kills in tp they too good for u

Just now, EricZ said:

stop dick riding you idiot

and again u retard, i didnt get kicked from tp, literally not even bad, i got kicked from astro for "bad coms" according to mutiny the owner, not dick riding its just funny how pathetic u and buckie are, and take some notes from evan, i dont like that retard, but he can adleast shit talk, go get permed fword, go beg for the unban for ban evading u vag

Just now, EricZ said:

gUyS i gEt MoRe WaR pOiNtS

yea, mock me all u want, i literally dont even see u on bec u get banned, take the l loser, buy a better vpn broke boi

2 minutes ago, EricZ said:

gUyS i gEt MoRe WaR pOiNtS

“The Lord God said, ‘It is not good for the man to be alone. I will make a helper suitable for him.’ Then the Lord God made a woman from the rib he had taken out of the man, and he brought her to the man. The man said, ‘This is now bone of my bones and flesh of my flesh; she shall be called ‘woman,’ for she was taken out of man.’ That is why a man leaves his father and mother and is united to his wife, and they become one flesh.”  - take notes retard

1 hour ago, poof| i hate all apd said:

and again u retard, i didnt get kicked from tp, literally not even bad, i got kicked from astro for "bad coms" according to mutiny the owner, not dick riding its just funny how pathetic u and buckie are, and take some notes from evan, i dont like that retard, but he can adleast shit talk, go get permed fword, go beg for the unban for ban evading u vag

yea, mock me all u want, i literally dont even see u on bec u get banned, take the l loser, buy a better vpn broke boi

“The Lord God said, ‘It is not good for the man to be alone. I will make a helper suitable for him.’ Then the Lord God made a woman from the rib he had taken out of the man, and he brought her to the man. The man said, ‘This is now bone of my bones and flesh of my flesh; she shall be called ‘woman,’ for she was taken out of man.’ That is why a man leaves his father and mother and is united to his wife, and they become one flesh.”  - take notes retard

poof, we may have our differences, but i have respect for you and your shit talking ways. 

still. fuck you:Kappa: