Is this man lag switching?

Atleast you weren't up against @Montez He would've been through the other wall when you died.

36 minutes ago, Big Man Tony said:

good close server 2, just have server one no issues? seems like a good solution to me quality over quantity isn't that what Hitler did and it worked for a while? sadly it wasn't on half the retarded arma playerbase zzzzzzzzzz

You are autistic.

22 minutes ago, Thick Mans said:

Apologize to the real Tony or else we are gonna have a problem.

:angry: but dad, I'm the real tony.

6 minutes ago, MrRylexx said:

If you didn't know, Unjo always happens to have the shittiest internet.

well, now I do can we set up a gofundme for him?

4 minutes ago, Demon9845 said:

Atleast you weren't up against @Montez He would've been through the other wall when you died.

You are autistic.

:( my mom said i was special 

16 minutes ago, Kedarr said:

Lol that’s to funny @Unjo

:angry:

1 hour ago, Big Man Tony said:

-Snip-

Omae wa mou shindeiru 

2bb6a052508164fe6f0401d72546cb08.png

600k? It was a beanie truck with 300k worth of moonshine lmao.

When I went into the room I open the door and see you. I thought you were afk and then you flick so I shoot. 

4 minutes ago, Unjo said:

Omae wa mou shindeiru 

2bb6a052508164fe6f0401d72546cb08.png

600k? It was a beanie truck with 300k worth of moonshine lmao.

When I went into the room I open the door and see you. I thought you were afk and then you flick so I shoot. 

I mean every word I wrote to you, also I clearly had a second load of moonshine legit about processed and a bit more in t he truck, so clearly would of been over 600k? like nice one. upgrade your fucking router or whatever and stop playing under alex jones tin foil fort.

17 hours ago, Big Man Tony said:

was told, its lag but his car didn't lag etc, nothing lags till he appears behind me, seems a bit fishy or man is lagging himself on purpose but it'd show his car any thoughts as I prolly won't ever get comp

Usual arma latency. I've seen guys just start floating in the air and become invincible.

Your graphics were horrible to watch btw. But like you said in the vid, "your bank acc lookin real nice"

Should be able to afford a new truck and a 40min run pretty easily.

To put this into my perspective, my usual gear loadout cost more than you'd make in that entire run :lol:

1 minute ago, John Wayne said:

Usual arma latency. I've seen guys just start floating in the air and become invincible.

Your graphics were horrible to watch btw. But like you said in the vid, "your bank acc lookin real nice"

Should be able to afford a new truck and a 40min run pretty easily. To put this into perspective, my usual gear loadout cost more than you'd make in that entire run :lol:

was more of to lazy to do it