Huge shoutout to @TheCmdrRex for keeping the server up and running, without him I really don't think we would be up still. Man fought off hackers, fixed war points and cars despawning (even tho it took longer than it should've xD) I really feel like @Ares needs to give this man some payment! This man is working his ass off, ALONE! Constantly updating us on his forum page and everything! 

• Like 9
10 hours ago, bigmanxanx said:

U dont know shit randy stfu. Every staff and dev work there asses off.

First of all the staff members work there ass off I never said that, Rex is the one of the main guys that Was pushing for the hacker fix, also... who tf are you LOL

6 hours ago, Proud said:

i mean idk about that one, every time id find a hacker id go to @hawk and @Ryan 

i found 11.

Yes proud the staff works there ass off with hackers, I never said they didn't. This was mainly for the hacker fix and the warpoint fixes after, all the staff is active and works on player reports/comp request.

12 hours ago, Novaa said:

Huge shoutout to @TheCmdrRex for keeping the server up and running, without him I really don't think we would be up still. Man fought off hackers, fixed war points and cars despawning (even tho it took longer than it should've xD) I really feel like @Ares needs to give this man some payment! This man is working his ass off, ALONE! Constantly updating us on his forum page and everything! 

Tryna get promoted like

10 hours ago, bigmanxanx said:

randy

d4a9f360f9185f6f4f4b14b5de1ad758.png

uh huh randy

1 hour ago, Ski Mask The Tap God said:

Lmao you always wanted to be like me on training servers. Swatted your ass like a fly libtard

yeee nigguh sup

Its [SCI] Nova/sLimZ- xD

• Like 1
1 hour ago, Ski Mask The Tap God said:

Lmao you always wanted to be like me on training servers. Swatted your ass like a fly libtard

yeee nigguh sup

wtf ? tried to be like you on training servers? wtf ? i never even played those fatty.
go outside and stop spending 12 hours a day on forums fatty nobody.

1 hour ago, bigmanxanx said:

wtf ? tried to be like you on training servers? wtf ? i never even played those fatty.
go outside and stop spending 12 hours a day on forums fatty nobody.

I have never heard of you, please keep this post friendly!