Olympus Entertainment - Celebrating 10 Years! [$2k+ GIVEAWAY] ×
Special Promotion [FREE OLYMPUS+] ×

An apology and a message I have for you guys.

y'know m8. I remember how toxic you were and how my friends and I would join cqc just to basically put you in your place. I still don't hate anyone, but you were def one of the people I liked the least. That being said, if you ACTUALLY change up to become someone who is well rounded and not just a complete egotist, I think that's a pretty big thing. Even out of the eyes of arma, a full 180 in anything takes a lot of effort.

So, I accept the apology ig. Be careful tho. I'm on "break" right now too because arma is literally addicting. I attribute it to the community. I love the people here and I would never be on my computer if my gang mates lived near me. But anyways, good luck on your unperm and don't ddos @Majed

25 minutes ago, Montez said:

honestly, you were toxic asf when i first ran up on you in kav. but you never seemed like a complete retard. #UnbanXanx

always gonna tease you over this one tho
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NTLsbVxMdfI

Big love bro ♥
AND STOP WITH THAT CLIP BROOOOOOOO :( It was in October, literally my second week on olympus daaaaaaamn ofc I was a bot :O 

23 minutes ago, Ski Mask The Tap God said:

y'know m8. I remember how toxic you were and how my friends and I would join cqc just to basically put you in your place. I still don't hate anyone, but you were def one of the people I liked the least. That being said, if you ACTUALLY change up to become someone who is well rounded and not just a complete egotist, I think that's a pretty big thing. Even out of the eyes of arma, a full 180 in anything takes a lot of effort.

So, I accept the apology ig. Be careful tho. I'm on "break" right now too because arma is literally addicting. I attribute it to the community. I love the people here and I would never be on my computer if my gang mates lived near me. But anyways, good luck on your unperm and don't ddos @Majed

big wise words G. I appreciate you for this ♥ What ya mean? 
And who's this Majed guy you speak of?

• Haha 1
Just now, G F said:

nope

Bruuh u needa start saving up.

Even I convinced my dum dum dad to buy  me a new one, now all this pc is waiting for is my unperm, literally didnt test it on any other game nor i plan to xd

3 hours ago, EvanFowler said:

and did he ddos the teamspeak? 

There is a very big difference between threatening

to ddos the teamspeak and doing it 

DDOSing is a federal crime

Yeah guys it’s a huge difference in threatening to do a federal crime rather than doing it!1!1!1!1!!!! 

are you reading what you are typing? 

And I’m pretty sure ddos threats is still punishable by law.

Just now, Snort 2 said:

Yeah guys it’s a huge difference in threatening to do a federal crime rather than doing it!1!1!1!1!!!! 

are you reading what you are typing? 

And I’m pretty sure ddos threats is still punishable by law.

I was just memeing around some Db boys, it was a classic, but big boy N7 took it serious even though I never talked to him, but that's okay, I said sorry.

9 minutes ago, lean said:

I was just memeing around some Db boys, it was a classic, but big boy N7 took it serious even though I never talked to him, but that's okay, I said sorry.

Yeah just “memeing” were you “memeing” when you were throwing around ddos threats during the Asylum gang wars stream when you were threatening to ddos a ton of people including me?

I remember playing with you and monster for a bit before I got perm'd. I think that what you did (trying to get yourself perm'd) was a good decision. Even though when I got perm'd, I got pretty mad because I didn't want to get perm'd, I am glad I did get perm'd because this is just a video game just meant for entertainment and fun times. So, with that being said I congratulate you for openly admitting your mistakes and apologizing to this community. I think you learned your lesson, so I wish you good luck with getting unperm'd.  

1 hour ago, lean said:

first of all dumbo, it wasnt even me u were targeting.

2nd u were a randy in our TS so we dont know if u do DDOS or not.

3rd i never liked u cuz u r blinded by ur ego, clearly u still have this ego so clearly u havent reformed.

1 hour ago, yung matt said:

I remember playing with you and monster for a bit before I got perm'd. I think that what you did (trying to get yourself perm'd) was a good decision. Even though when I got perm'd, I got pretty mad because I didn't want to get perm'd, I am glad I did get perm'd because this is just a video game just meant for entertainment and fun times. So, with that being said I congratulate you for openly admitting your mistakes and apologizing to this community. I think you learned your lesson, so I wish you good luck with getting unperm'd.  

Yea i remember  you, ty with the gl.

1 hour ago, Dank MeeMoo said:

The only experience I’ve ever had with you was you sending a dispatch to the apd saying something about going to someone’s house and gutting their family so I mean....

Pahhaha what about the minute P90 was added and I was the first one to buy it and then i bump into you and 20 more Igd lol? And u robbing me for it 

23 minutes ago, N7Zero said:

first of all dumbo, it wasnt even me u were targeting.

2nd u were a randy in our TS so we dont know if u do DDOS or not.

3rd i never liked u cuz u r blinded by ur ego, clearly u still have this ego so clearly u havent reformed.

If you say so, I wont argue with you.

1 hour ago, Ski Mask The Tap God said:

Majed is a ddoser lmao

Thats cool xd but i never ddosed him lol

Also big sorry to @Kyle Lake who I forgot to add, the man who helped me billion times and stood up for me when I lost my medic and got banned cuz I was baited by a specific person, that day I realized how much of a good person he actually is, he could've just acted like he didn't give a fuck, yet he did the right thing and was always nice for me.

Same goes to @Coffee and @Childish.

I appreciate all of you.

So it sounds like you made serious threats like @N7Zero and @Snort 2 mentioned and then you tried to get your self permed by duping and making even more DDos threats and shit like that instead of maybe going to a admin and saying “hey I’m addicted can you ban me so I can’t play anymore” but instead you  let your ego get ahead of you and did a bunch of stupid shit and got yourself permed now it seems like your ego is even Bigger in the sense that you think oh if I make this big ass apology everyone will love me and I’ll get unbanned maybe you should have made this apology in a ban appeal not trying to just get your friends and community members to back your sob story  so in the end all I here is a bs sob story please let me play again I promise I’ll be a good boy. 

30 minutes ago, Kden said:

So it sounds like you made serious threats like @N7Zero and @Snort 2 mentioned and then you tried to get your self permed by duping and making even more DDos threats and shit like that instead of maybe going to a admin and saying “hey I’m addicted can you ban me so I can’t play anymore” but instead you  let your ego get ahead of you and did a bunch of stupid shit and got yourself permed now it seems like your ego is even Bigger in the sense that you think oh if I make this big ass apology everyone will love me and I’ll get unbanned maybe you should have made this apology in a ban appeal not trying to just get your friends and community members to back your sob story  so in the end all I here is a bs sob story please let me play again I promise I’ll be a good boy. 

It's nothing like that lol.
I made it as I felt it had to be done, as mentioned, I was away for 3 months and things have changed.
I have no idea what N7 is blabling about, everyone jokes with each other sometimes like that, and I was good friends with some of the DB and they all knew I should never be taken serious as I liked and appreciated everyone and they all knew it was a joke. It's just that Mr. @N7Zero is out here making me look bad for something nobody ever took serious and @Snort 2 acting like his lawyer.
Sorry, but like, move on, thank you, your comment is so negative, bad, and full of shit that it pisses me so badly but I wont let that happen bro, nah, I'll just leave it there, It's people like you who set a bad example to this commnity.

1 hour ago, lean said:

It's nothing like that lol.
I made it as I felt it had to be done, as mentioned, I was away for 3 months and things have changed.
I have no idea what N7 is blabling about, everyone jokes with each other sometimes like that, and I was good friends with some of the DB and they all knew I should never be taken serious as I liked and appreciated everyone and they all knew it was a joke. It's just that Mr. @N7Zero is out here making me look bad for something nobody ever took serious and @Snort 2 acting like his lawyer.
Sorry, but like, move on, thank you, your comment is so negative, bad, and full of shit that it pisses me so badly but I wont let that happen bro, nah, I'll just leave it there, It's people like you who set a bad example to this commnity.

He spitting facts and you have no good counter argument to it because you know it’s true is why you won’t say anything else change my mind.

11 minutes ago, Snort 2 said:

He spitting facts and you have no good counter argument to it because you know it’s true is why you won’t say anything else change my mind.

Read my answer to it again then.

Like I said, im not here to argue anyone, those were all jokes that happened long ago and nobody took it serious. For the love of god.

2 minutes ago, lean said:

Read my answer to it again then.

Like I said, im not here to argue anyone, those were all jokes that happened long ago and nobody took it serious. For the love of god.

I understand it was a “joke” but you said you only said it to people you know which what ever fair enough. What about when you went to the asylum gang wars stream with at least 100 people and was flaunting ddos threats everywhere.

23 minutes ago, Snort 2 said:

I understand it was a “joke” but you said you only said it to people you know which what ever fair enough. What about when you went to the asylum gang wars stream with at least 100 people and was flaunting ddos threats everywhere.

Idek why you keep bringing my bad past brother man... Just forget about it, im not the same person anymore.

16 minutes ago, ColeIsmyarmaName said:

#Free Xanx

Love u ♥

10 minutes ago, B R A N D O said:

not gonna ping ur boy kilo from UA?

i made u who u r today :D

Yea ping my boi kilo who has a different name every week, good grief... add me on discord xanx#1433 ♥