Good run

It was a good run Shoutout to the boys @nomadox@Parker R@SuperSorry@EricZ@Tb:) The rest of you I do not know and don't care but GGs boys LUL!

@Tb:)pretty sure you on the same boat as me I remember you from OG day, game was boring af you probably did the same as me and came back and just did not care

@Parker RHOW COULD YOU BB I LOVE YOU!

@nomadoxwas told not to log on for the week so unfortunately hes still out there cheating!

• Like 5
2 minutes ago, Novaa said:

It was a good run Shoutout to the boys @nomadox@Parker R@SuperSorry@EricZ@Tb:) The rest of you I do not know and don't care but GGs boys LUL!

@Tb:)pretty sure you on the same boat as me I remember you from OG day, game was boring af you probably did the same as me and came back and just did not care

Oh he came back and didn't care :Kappa:

14 minutes ago, genesis said:

the servers been in development for over 6 months dont want to lose this opportunity 

People be sleeping our launch day will take all of armas community, our player slots will need to be 1000

Edited by Drippp
42 minutes ago, Drippp said:

People be sleeping our launch day will take all of armas community, our player slots will need to be 1000

ill buy extra player slots for admin