Olympus Entertainment - Celebrating 10 Years! [$2k+ GIVEAWAY] ×
Special Promotion [FREE OLYMPUS+] ×

how can you prove a cop is AFKing hours?

Basically on server 3 and there is one cop on and maybe like 25ish +/- other people on. I wanted to pay off my bounty and i have charges that prevent me from doing it at the courthouse so i text him. he doesn't respond. i run into a buddy who said he texted him too but didn't get a response. Theres no events going on (obv with one cop on) and I doubt anyone is taking 30 minutes to be arrested. I know that just him not responding isn't enough evidence but aside from just hunting him down is there any way i can prove hes just afking? I just think its sketch when hes the only cop on with hardly anyone else on and multiple people texting him with one being guaranteed money but he isn't texting back.

• Like 1
7 minutes ago, Outcast said:

Maybe he's conducting a "speed trap".

Honestly just plant a bomb on jail lol. That's the best way to pay off your bounty

What do you mean by this? I've never done a jailbreak, can you just break in and then pay it off as if you were sent normally?

2 minutes ago, Outcahst said:

What do you mean by this? I've never done a jailbreak, can you just break in and then pay it off as if you were sent normally?

Just buy a bomb from black market slap it on the door 

I wasn't that cop, but I am the only one on the server quite often. When you're alone you have no backup and it's normal for people paying off their bounties to take cops hostage if they know we're alone, I get it sucks but I wouldn't have gone either.

Like they said, slap a bomb on the jail door so they're forced to respond then chill by door with your hands up, he won't have a choice in taking you in at that point.

• Downvote 3
  • Admin

Fuck putting a bomb on the door. You add to your bounty that way. Just spam them with dispatches until someone actually responds to you. If they add misuse for legit trying to turn yourself in, that’s no bueno. Unless things have changed under @Pledge, they wouldn’t add a charge for that since it’s not misuse. 

4 hours ago, ThatNerdyGuy said:

Well, cops aren't required to respond to dispatches. The only way would be if you physically saw them or like other said, plant a bomb at the jail.

A big brained individual would plant the bomb on the jail then drive to pyrgos hq and wait for them to avoid getting an Aiding in a jail break charge...