47 minutes ago, Andrew Kawecki said:

Please take the black hawk out of the game that thing is way to OP and shouldnt be on the Server cause it can dominate unless you have a AA launcher

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

I know it might be hard for you to understand how difficult it is to obtain a ghosthawk on olympus. If you dont want to buy one from someone for 20-25 million dollars, you have to organize a group of 20 or 30 decent players to successfully complete a near impossible Blackwater armory robbery. The ghosthawks isn't even a guaranteed spawn, and if it is, good luck being the person who actually gets it in the end.

So yes, it better be fucking OP for that much effort or money.

And yes, even after all of that, you only need heat seeking missles and a titan launcher that do all the hard work for you, purchaseable at your local rebel for under a million bucks. Yes, the counter for a 20 million dollar heli only costs 1m, which is 5 percent of the cost of the heli itself.

My gang has 1 or 2 ghosthawks total, and I have around 7 titans and 25 missiles in my houses. Together, we probably have enough missiles and titans to destroy 15 ghosthakws. Maybe that will put it in perspective.

• Like 1