Thoughts on APD Processing in the middle of bum fuck?

Thoughts on APD Processing in the middle of bum fuck?  

112 members have voted

1. 1. Thoughts on APD Processing in the middle of bum fuck?

• I think they should to have to pro in pd
    • I like that they can process in the middle of bum fuck

People will do anything in their power to stop you from processing and if all it takes to avoid this it to take you to a little abandoned shack and process you there I don’t see why that’s so bad. 

• Like 1

In the end, they need to go to an HQ anyway to send you to jail once they've processed you, if anything, sometimes it's also useful for civs that want to just get rid of charges in the middle of 'bumfuck nowhere' and pay their ticket without having to go to an HQ.

• Like 1
  • Admin

I don’t see what the issue is. It just makes it a little easier for you to NOT break RP when we have clearly taken your comms and GPS 🙂. If we catch you in Kavala your boys are going to meet us at HQ...if I catch you in Kavala and process you in dodosjsissisn (whatever the fuck the names are) then even if you break RP it will be a little more difficult for them to find you. 🙂 

• Like 1

when you have 1 gang member in cuffs and there is 90 other gang members online and they want to be toxic you will end up fighting at hq for an hour 

• Like 1
  • 1 month later...

This thread is necro af but at least for me if I am processing you in the middle of bum fuck where I caught you, its almost always cuz I am trying to let you go back your car and go about your business rather than bringing you to HQ to send you to jail. If anything if cops could only process in HQ, a lot more people would be getting sent to jail and not worth for civs.

• Like 1