stats question

Birb

3 minutes ago, SystemChips said:

I feel like 99% of your posts would be better off as a status update or maybe just written in your diary and kept to yourself but idk

I swear this man makes sure to not have a day without some shit posted 

5 minutes ago, SystemChips said:

I feel like 99% of your posts would be better off as a status update or maybe just written in your diary and kept to yourself but idk

ok maybe I’ll do that but who tf cares that I post so much and what’s so bad about it

18 minutes ago, SystemChips said:

All these tags are turning him sassy, someone take them away pls.

• Like 2
  • Downvote 1
5 minutes ago, destruct said:

Oh chill, the man can create topics if he wants, let him ask questions

Birb is somehow the richest player on our server if anything we should be asking him questions 😀

And @Birb I like to troll on these forums but you just post a lot so it looks like im targeting you but I just like to meme tbh all love comes from every single one of my posts and the desire for internet points

• Like 2
  • Downvote 2
Just now, SystemChips said:

Birb is somehow the richest player on our server if anything we should be asking him questions 😀

And @Birb I like to troll on these forums but you just post a lot so it looks like im targeting you but I just like to meme tbh all love comes from every single one of my posts and the desire for internet points

dw I love you but ask as many questions about my shekels as you want 

• Like 1
26 minutes ago, PJ. said:

All these tags are turning him sassy, someone take them away pls.

I mean @SystemChips is right birb is wasting valuable forum space with his near braindead questions that I could ask my newborn cousin and she would get right. With having no life experience or even knowing what a computer is nevermind Arma 3 

• Like 1
Just now, buckie said:

I mean @SystemChips is right birb is wasting valuable forum space with his near braindead questions that I could ask my newborn cousin and she would get right. With having no life experience or even knowing what a computer is nevermind Arma 3 

this is why your wife left you uncle buckie

• Like 2
  • Haha 1

My question is, is how come everytime i check, you're either up 100mil or down 100mil..... do you lose it to betting or like, do you spend it, cause i wanna know what you would spend 100mil a day on

• Like 1

@Zahzi okay so I googled the definition and Wikipedia said, In software development, obfuscation is the deliberate act of creating source or machine codethat is difficult for humans to understand. so did one of the devs or you do this on purpose?

• Carrot Kid
2 minutes ago, Birb said:

@Zahzi okay so I googled the definition and Wikipedia said, In software development, obfuscation is the deliberate act of creating source or machine codethat is difficult for humans to understand. so did one of the devs or you do this on purpose?

Yes, we obfuscate our mission file so you can't as easily create "Birb Life RP" with the same mission or easily see code for various scripts and unfortunately it sometimes causes problems with certain features.

• Like 1
1 hour ago, Zahzi said:

Yes, we obfuscate our mission file so you can't as easily create "Birb Life RP"

@Rexo i remember something similar to this but it started with an R :kappa:

• Kappa 1