Olympus Entertainment - Celebrating 10 Years! [$2k+ GIVEAWAY] ×
Special Promotion [FREE OLYMPUS+] ×

Blowing Up All The Gang Sheds

On 3/1/2020 at 9:27 PM, Woo said:

Your fucked in the head if you think we’d pay 1.5 mil for a shed spawn everytime some degen blows our shed up.

Yeah, kinda of a crazy cost imo.

3 minutes ago, Mandalorian Ace said:

So only gangs that you are at war with, or all sheds? 

Any shed you want to blow up, you can. If you accidentally kill someone who is inside and not engaged, it's RDM as normal. You have to use actual explosives to do so as well. Jamming cars into opening and closing doors for the purpose of destroying a shed is considered exploiting.

The update made it to where a person who is in the gang can spend $1.5m to repair the shed, which is nice of them to let someone with a cheap explosive charge to destroy it again 🙂

On 3/1/2020 at 4:41 PM, destruct said:

Hello Olympus Peoples,

There will be no rule update, though, let this be a PSA that blowing up enemy gang sheds is allowed.

Do note, however, that the following will end up getting you banned if you decide to blow up a gang shed by these means:

- Blowing up a gang shed by means of exploiting will land you an 'exploiting' ban. (Example: Shutting a gang shed door on a vehicle in order for the vehicle to explode)

- If you blow up the shed by way of ramming it with a vehicle (Example: a plane), and you kill someone inside with the explosion, then that'll land you a 'VDM' ban.

- If you blow up the shed normally with explosive charges, a suicide vest, etc. and you kill someone inside the gang shed without being engaged to that person, that will land you an 'RDM' ban.

After your gang shed is blown up, per the recent update, to repair your gang's gang shed, you'll need to pay 1.5 million (not gang money, personal money).

As much as I love the option to repair it 1.5 million seems a little steep for what you're getting. Something in the 750k - 1 million range seems much more reasonable for a single repair. While this may be a great money sink for the more well established gangs it leaves everyone else in more or less the same place as they were before the repair option was added. I could single handled troll an entire gang of less established players who irritated me for a week or more and there really is nothing they could do about it at these costs. If you are set on this price could you consider the option of making it unlimited repairs for that server cycle or 1.5 million for X repairs (like 2-3). I definitely understand the idea behind there being actual consequences/costs with allowing your shed to get blown up but this just feels like punishing the poor. A gang shed is already a very large investment for a newer or smaller gang and this cost on top of it just really isn't feasible for most people. I mean there are only 9 gangs on the server with more than 50 mill in their gang funds.

If one person is 

10 hours ago, Noahhh! said:

Yeah, kinda of a crazy cost imo.

Any shed you want to blow up, you can. If you accidentally kill someone who is inside and not engaged, it's RDM as normal. You have to use actual explosives to do so as well. Jamming cars into opening and closing doors for the purpose of destroying a shed is considered exploiting.

The update made it to where a person who is in the gang can spend $1.5m to repair the shed, which is nice of them to let someone with a cheap explosive charge to destroy it again 🙂

It ain't crossfire if I accidentally kill someone whom im not engaged with when there is someone I am engaged with in there. Thats crossfire bih