Olympus Entertainment - Celebrating 10 Years! [$2k+ GIVEAWAY] ×
Special Promotion [FREE OLYMPUS+] ×

Annual VIP Channel Purge and Private Gang Channels (New VIP Channel Option)

11 minutes ago, Strafe said:

$50+ for one ts channel when discords free zzzzzzz

It's one of the perks that come with donating $50 for V.I.P., you don't have to have the channel, just another option.

2 hours ago, m o n s t e r said:

https://gyazo.com/aade41c729f1596c0a5fc79b65fcdb03 i can't even edit my channel -_-

Have you tried to hop into your channel then edit it? if your in another channel you can not edit it.

1 minute ago, Coconut said:

Have you tried to hop into your channel then edit it? if your in another channel you can not edit it.

https://gyazo.com/e9b80eea144c74bb5d385d2378f4bd84

6 hours ago, Toasty said:

Destruct really said, lets cut down the channel but add one for every gang

Read again, won't have more channels than there are currently.

5 hours ago, SPBojo said:

Why are private gang rooms above founders circle rooms 😭

Will fix

As for those requesting Channel Admin make a support ticket or contact me in TeamSpeak. Also:

1 hour ago, Coconut said:

• Admin
14 hours ago, destruct said:

Hello Olympus boys and girls,

Two things for you today, let's start with the first being the VIP channel purge.

VIP Channel Purge:

I'll be conducting my annual VIP channel purge. This is to cut down on the amount of channels in TeamSpeak, so hopefully there's less clutter in the TeamSpeak channels. In order for your channel NOT to get deleted, please add exactly this at the top of your description: "pleasedontdelete2020" and your (the channel owner)'s forum name. If you choose to add something else other than that or don't add that to your channel description, then your channel will get deleted on 4/8/2020. This is because people currently have a variation of "don't delete" from the last purge. If your channel gets deleted, don't fret, you can always re-claim the channel by creating a "Donation Support" ticket. It is your prerogative by donating the proper amount to have a VIP TeamSpeak channel, but if you don't use it please don't claim the channel - again, to reduce clutter and the amount of channels in the TeamSpeak. If you can't edit the channel description because you're not the Channel Admin to your channel, please create a "Donation Support" ticket so we can rectify that.

Hey. I have a channel Bubbaloo Burrito but unsure of your instructions of how not to get it deleted. You need a message with pleasedontdelete2020 - Bubbaloo Burrito ? 

1 hour ago, Bubbaloo Burrito said:

Hey. I have a channel Bubbaloo Burrito but unsure of your instructions of how not to get it deleted. You need a message with pleasedontdelete2020 - Bubbaloo Burrito ? 

Yeah put that at the top of the channel description.

• Like 1
  • Admin
1 hour ago, destruct said:

Yeah put that at the top of the channel description.

Hey. I have like super limited access to my VIP channel. Mine shows blue instead of yellow like everyone else. I have no access to do anything other than join and everyone else can join too. How can I change that? I can't even put the description you are asking me to.