Someone tell me why Deputy's have off roads

Boys look here, Over the past 3 days of my police career I have noticed that the deputy's get left behind. It is in our best interest that the police department grants us with a hatchback sport. 

When the time calls for a high speed chase who do you call.... you call the deps but we  always loose the suspect... why? because we have a car slower than an car with no wheels.

Please take this into consideration.

Sincerely Doofy

Honestly, I dont know where the council stands on this but idk I dont think that it would be OP becasue most deps have hatchbacks aswell as are using them at any given time becasuse it was authorised.

This is all just a thought !!!

Edited by Doofy
  • Pepega 3
  • Clown 8
  • Downvote 4
7 minutes ago, Doofy said:

When the time calls for a high speed chase who do you call.... you call the deps

Definitely not calling deps... They gonna blow the guy up or some shit lmao

• Like 7
44 minutes ago, Doofy said:

Boys look here, Over the past 3 days of my police career I have noticed that the deputy's get left behind. It is in our best interest that the police department grants us with a hatchback sport. 

When the time calls for a high speed chase who do you call.... you call the deps but we  always loose the suspect... why? because we have a car slower than an car with no wheels.

Please take this into consideration.

Sincerely Doofy

Honestly, I dont know where the council stands on this but idk I dont think that it would be OP becasue most deps have hatchbacks aswell as are using them at any given time becasuse it was authorised.

This is all just a thought !!!

Most people are only Dep for like a week plus any PO will let you use a hatchback. Just either hop in with him or yoink one of his cars.

• Like 1

Deputy : "Hey >insert PO Name, can I use one of your hatchbacks?"
Literally almost every PO in the APD "Well, you sure can bud!"

just don't be one of those deputies that yoinks my hatchback every time im not in it for more than 8.25 seconds
I swear to god I will sdar you

• Like 2
37 minutes ago, ThatNerdyGuy said:

Balance my man

I think a good compromise would be bringing the SUV down to deputies or the non-sport hatchback which isn't as powerful.

Deputies don't need a highway pursuit vehicle but the offroad is a brick on wheels and moves like it, POs never use SUVs and they're not good for highway speeds but fast and agile enough to comfortably handle cities and the immediate surroundings.

• Like 1
3 hours ago, sploding said:

I think a good compromise would be bringing the SUV down to deputies or the non-sport hatchback which isn't as powerful.

Deputies don't need a highway pursuit vehicle but the offroad is a brick on wheels and moves like it, POs never use SUVs and they're not good for highway speeds but fast and agile enough to comfortably handle cities and the immediate surroundings.

I'm good, deputy is a learning rank. Offroad is more than sufficient. 

• Like 1
41 minutes ago, ThatNerdyGuy said:

I'm good, deputy is a learning rank. Offroad is more than sufficient. 

Just give them only Quads 😛