Olympus Entertainment - Celebrating 10 Years! [$2k+ GIVEAWAY] ×
Special Promotion [FREE OLYMPUS+] ×

change betting or leave it alone??

Betting   

48 members have voted

1. 1. Should betting players be redone? As in removed or changed?

• Yes fuck the current betting system :)
    • Nooooooo thats my only source of income :O

I've seen it on multiple different forums post and from what I have seen most people want it gone or changed if you say it should be changed say how you would want it redone. Personally I would like to see it gone because I feel like more people get rich from sitting in kav and doing nothing but bets. And I also think it would push people to do redzones more which would mean more pvp/robbing. Also cops would get more enjoyment instead of them driving all across the map checking redzone just to find themselves at meth with a broken hatchback, 43 health, and more than 5 cops on. lmao just sayin.

5 minutes ago, GrizzlyMan1252 said:

I've seen it on multiple different forums post and from what I have seen most people want it gone or changed if you say it should be changed say how you would want it redone. Personally I would like to see it gone because I feel like more people get rich from sitting in kav and doing nothing but bets. And I also think it would push people to do redzones more which would mean more pvp/robbing. Also cops would get more enjoyment instead of them driving all across the map checking redzone just to find themselves at meth with a broken hatchback, 43 health, and more than 5 cops on. lmao just sayin.

The argument about cops having more enjoyment is retarded cops just fly around and mass log for federal events you don't care about enjoyment its money stop crying

• Like 2
  • Clown 2
1 minute ago, HooDi said:

The argument about cops having more enjoyment is retarded cops just fly around and mass log for federal events you don't care about enjoyment its money stop crying

First off, you have too be cpl and higher to fly and a lot of Po's like to check redzones without flying, but it can be discouraging going all the way up there to find nothing . And I personally dont like mass stacking for feds bc it lags my computer too 10fps. And yes i have a bad computer. 😕

So what if its discouraging going all the way there and finding nothing that's part of life just because you don't get money everytime you goto a redzone means there needs to be a change

1 minute ago, HooDi said:

So what if its discouraging going all the way there and finding nothing that's part of life just because you don't get money everytime you goto a redzone means there needs to be a change

All I was saying about the cop is it would add more reason for cops to go out and check the redzone instead of waiting in kav for big bounty's to come thru and start betting other players.

You should not remove betting. This is a form of entertainment and if you think about removing it I recommend you do a official poll on weather it should be removed or not. You already have the chance to disable betting, and if they get rich by sitting in KAV what affect does it have on you besides the fact you cry and say you cant find people at red zones. Yes it is disappointing but there is other red zones to check. NOT EVERYONE BETS. I feel as if the majority of players already don't bet as it is.

9 minutes ago, IsaiahGG said:

You should not remove betting. This is a form of entertainment and if you think about removing it I recommend you do a official poll on weather it should be removed or not. You already have the chance to disable betting, and if they get rich by sitting in KAV what affect does it have on you besides the fact you cry and say you cant find people at red zones. Yes it is disappointing but there is other red zones to check. NOT EVERYONE BETS. I feel as if the majority of players already don't bet as it is.

I also said maybe change it or nerf it like adding higher tax or something. There's a lot of people on this server and a lot of creative people we could find something so its not as good. We can find a solution that the majority of people is happy with.

1 hour ago, IsaiahGG said:

they should remove betting so you stop going broke 

• Sad 1
2 hours ago, GrizzlyMan1252 said:

I also said maybe change it or nerf it like adding higher tax or something. There's a lot of people on this server and a lot of creative people we could find something so its not as good. We can find a solution that the majority of people is happy with.

I am a minority, why do I care about the majority.