Police miss use of ghost hawk

I have been asked to provide prof that police have been abusing rules to their liking. I approached an Officer name Him or "CdotW28"who openly admitted to "patrolling" with a ghost hawk. The rule states very obviously that it must be in a response. Not just to have a joy ride. In my video he quickly realizes he has broken the rules and change his story to a tempest deice. How ever this to is still not "Heavy Gang activity". It is a single vic. I would also like to add that this is not the first time police have bent the rules to their liking. In this case he also uses the excuse of saying how many players have "Tags" on the server. No where does the rule state tags. Unfortunately my mic did not recorded me asking him why, but it did catch him saying why. 

The rule in question:
The Ghosthawk

1. Ghosthawk patrols may be used to respond to heavy gang activity.
  2. The weapons may only be used on aerial, or illegal vehicles (including APD Hunters and Striders)
  3. Must be sent a text to land or park and given 10 seconds to comply.
  4. If the Ghosthawk is fired upon it may return fire, and that specific ghosthawk remains guns hot until the situation is resolved.
    1. This includes when the Ghosthawk is presented with a clear threat (Example: civilian with an explosive launcher that has engaged the Ghosthawk via text or an explosive launcher clearly pointing at the Ghosthawk in a red zone)
    2. If multiple Ghosthawks have been shot down in the same situation, any Sergeant and above may decide to return to the situation guns hot provided they notify a member of the opposing force.
  5. If an APD Ghosthawk is stolen, the APD may use Any Means Necessary to recover it.
  6. The “guns hot” call must come from a Senior APD involved in the situation.
  7. Ghosthawks mirror the “guns hot” activity of other hawks.
  8. A Ghosthawk may be authorized "guns hot" within the federal event's anti-air circle after bomb blows at a federal event in cases where civilians are holding the area without the intent to leave.
    1. Exception: Ghosthawks are authorized "guns hot" after bomb blows on illegal vehicles within the federal event's inner anti-air circle.    
  9.  If a server restart occurs while the hawk is guns hot, it may return guns hot.
  10. The Armed Huron is treated as a Ghosthawk.

video:
  • Like 14
  • Love 3
  • Haha 1
  • Pepega 2
  • Clown 1
  • Downvote 15

Yes,

This has happened to me multiple times, just yesterday in fact, me and one other gang member were just storing a heli at salt flats with our guns slung on our backs, and a ghost hawk landed on us code 3, they proceeded to bring another ghost hawk, and 2 ghost hawks landed and when we killed them a third one came back.

• Like 3
  • Love 1
2 minutes ago, Dank MeeMoo said:

Why not post the clip of him patrolling in it? Instead of only including talking to him in support

I figured him verbally stating he was patrolling is more than enough prof. Wayyyyyyy more then enough prof

Just now, ThatNerdyGuy said:

The APD has and always will be a zerg.

ya you right

Just now, Noahhh! said:

And just think, now they have titan launchers too :papega:

ya bro! you might as well give them sam sites now man XD

• Senior Map Designer
4 minutes ago, Noahhh! said:

And just think, now they have titan launchers too :papega:

God forbid the APD have some sort of equipment to counter a Civilian vehicle that can go to space.

• Like 5
  • Hmm 1
5 minutes ago, Exner21 said:

I figured him verbally stating he was patrolling is more than enough prof. Wayyyyyyy more then enough prof

It gives no context as to what was happening at the time or prior to restart which was right before this.

• Like 1
  • Admin
1 minute ago, Monks said:

Nerdy, teach these demons what the Apd is really abouttt.

Keeping the mean streets of Altis safe!

Just now, Maddox said:

mind you, no one asked

Ah, but @Noahhh! brought it into conversation. So I clarified the change that was made. Don't get upset when I clarify something.

• Like 2
  • Love 2