Help me pick my coronavirus mask for class

So, my college is resuming courses in fall. Wearing a mask is mandatory to attend an in-person class. I need some help deciding what to wear. I want to stand out, make a statement, and be one of the cools kids. Below are some of my ideas so far. Please let me know what you think and if you have any suggestions of your own.

Spoiler

61w6id1B6zL._AC_SL1200_.jpg&key=5111e0c1410ZfBoNIzL._AC_.jpg&key=e102eeda24c31ccFunny-Medieval-Steampunk-Plague-Bird-Doc

Also, @Kedar, what do you think about this one below?

5e91903b5a3eed5f77e9d63d-2-large

• Like 3
  • Love 1

@Grandma Gary Thank you so much for your recommendation, but I do have one question for you. It is a deal-breaker for sure, so maybe you can help. Are you able to store anything in the nose section of that bubonic plague mask? I want a safe place to hide my vape after hitting it in the back of the class.

Also, I am a huge fan of Elon Musk, so I might have to pick one of those up.

4 minutes ago, ooooooooo said:

68e75d03a9be8d33efec3af05c0ae56d.png

You sure you dont want this one @Grandma Gary?

@ThatNerdyGuy Requesting permission to cop this heat.

• Like 1

That Ahegao mask covers only your mouth, so it would make sense for the picture to show only the mouth part right? Here is a more practical way of showing off your degeneracy.

https://www.amazon.com/Ahegao-Face-Anime-Cosplay-Products/dp/B085ZQCXQ9/ref=sr_1_3?dchild=1&keywords=aheago+mask&qid=1592599009&sr=8-3

For only $1.80, i say that's a deal.

Edit: P.S. it will be chilly this fall so it would only make sense for you to get a hoodie right? and to avoid the fashion police it would be best to get a matching pair.

https://www.amazon.com/dp/B07FRBBXJX/ref=twister_B081N2FL27?_encoding=UTF8&psc=1

Edited by snipeZ
  • Like 1
10 minutes ago, snipeZ said:

That Ahegao mask covers only your mouth, so it would make sense for the picture to show only the mouth part right? Here is a more practical way of showing off your degeneracy.

https://www.amazon.com/Ahegao-Face-Anime-Cosplay-Products/dp/B085ZQCXQ9/ref=sr_1_3?dchild=1&keywords=aheago+mask&qid=1592599009&sr=8-3

For only $1.80, i say that's a deal.

Edit: P.S. it will be chilly this fall so it would only make sense for you to get a hoodie right? and to avoid the fashion police it would be best to get a matching pair.

https://www.amazon.com/dp/B07FRBBXJX/ref=twister_B081N2FL27?_encoding=UTF8&psc=1

100% on it right now.

2 hours ago, Noahhh! said:

So, my college is resuming courses in fall. Wearing a mask is mandatory to attend an in-person class. I need some help deciding what to wear. I want to stand out, make a statement, and be one of the cools kids. Below are some of my ideas so far. Please let me know what you think and if you have any suggestions of your own.

Hide contents

61w6id1B6zL._AC_SL1200_.jpg&key=5111e0c1410ZfBoNIzL._AC_.jpg&key=e102eeda24c31ccFunny-Medieval-Steampunk-Plague-Bird-Doc

Also, @Kedar, what do you think about this one below?

5e91903b5a3eed5f77e9d63d-2-large

👅👅👅👅👅

• Like 1
  • Love 1
  • Downvote 2
1 hour ago, Regal said:

Weeb

At least he is proud of it.

2 hours ago, Drippp said:

Wearing a mask to prevent corona virus is like setting up a chain link fence to keep mosquitos out of your yard

Pretty much. I don't write the rules unfortunately.

2 hours ago, Slav said:

Blyaaat, all these debils lie to you. What happens if an anomaly shows up? What if the virus mutates and causes infected people to become mutants? Dress properly, chuvak.

93365FB9-35D4-4D59-BBBF-99F73684AFF4.jpeg

Nobody would take my parking spot if I dressed like that lmfao