Who are you voting for for president?

Who are you Voting for?  

75 members have voted

1. 1. Presidential Nominations

This poll is closed to new votes

• Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.
  • Poll closed on 07/27/20 at 03:35 AM

Posting about politics on an online forum? 
novel idea hope it works out well. 
google “is Wario a libertarian forum thread” while you’re at it for reference

• Like 1
Guest Skateezy
8 minutes ago, ooooooooo said:

Olympus is full of edgy role playing teenagers...Exactly what outcome did you expect? 

Considering I can count the amount of active black people within the community on one hand, I think the vote was pretty pre-determined

It is an interesting question asking if games have a deciding factor on political party.

I lean right, mostly moderate, but it is especially not surprising to me a "war" game tends to have mostly republicans.

It would be like Animal Crossing having mostly liberals.

23 hours ago, ThatNerdyGuy said:

It's really sad how he touts about a 1% mortality rate but if the entirety of the US got it, that would likely point 30+ million people passing away.

That’s 10% not 1%

1 minute ago, Skateezy said:

It is an interesting question asking if games have a deciding factor on political party.

I lean right, mostly moderate, but it is especially not surprising to me a "war" game tends to have mostly republicans.

It would be like Animal Crossing having mostly liberals.

You also have to remember that Republicans tend to have a more disposable income so it makes sense that they would be able to afford a $1500 PC to play Arma as opposed to owning a $400 console and playing Call of Duty

Just now, ThatNerdyGuy said:

Whoops, my bad. 3 million is still plenty of people.

It’s funny because thats about half the number of Jews killed during the Holocaust and then I see Anti-Maskers comparing the government requiring masks to the Nazi Regime trying to eliminate a whole social group. 

This world is pathetic 

• Like 1
6 hours ago, ooooooooo said:

You also have to remember that Republicans tend to have a more disposable income so it makes sense that they would be able to afford a $1500 PC to play Arma as opposed to owning a $400 console and playing Call of Duty

Bitch wat.

6 hours ago, ThatNerdyGuy said:

Ahhh messed up. Almost as bad as biden’s memory and speeches.

On 7/18/2020 at 8:19 AM, ThatNerdyGuy said:

colluded with Russia

Yeah OK! Colluded my fucking ass, you should see what Obama is still trying to do. You also realize that all the BLM money isn’t actually going back into the protests? You can look and see that all the money is going to democratic party members, candidates, etc.

Biden is in really poor health, and also has a memory of a peanut. You really want someone like that to be president? Sure, many people hate trump and that is because he is a monkey. He doesn’t appeal to everyone, sometimes he pisses people off, but don’t just think about the person. Think about what he can do. (I cant word this correctly)

the pandemic, yes he should have shut it down quicker, but now they are uncovering there were cases in october in californa for corona virus but they didn’t know what it was until it was uncovered. So it was already in the country. Then people started taking tests and then more people popped up with it, the more ppl that get tested the more cases are uncovered. There are many people at fault for covid 19, you can’t solely blame trump.  Supposedly he was planning to shut down the country just like states have been doing, but he can’t legally do that. Only states can shut down themselves. You think florida listened to half the shit anyone said? Fuck no, now look how bad its getting. Nothing was ever really shit down in florida, there were very few cases, but then it blew up in our faces, so many people are wearing masks, etc.

On 7/18/2020 at 12:15 PM, Tech said:

Ok

Oh no, Donald Trump knowing someone in a business world and is friendly with them. Its the end of the world. They were both business people and friends, doesn’t mean Trump knew that he was a predator, child molestor, etc.

i could go on and on about this shit, but im on my phone so fuck that

• Clown 2
7 hours ago, ThatNerdyGuy said:

Even so look at the sources I posted. The death rate is going to end up on less than .1% after more extensive research is done world wide.
https://www.usatoday.com/story/news/factcheck/2020/06/05/fact-check-cdc-estimates-covid-19-death-rate-0-26/5269331002/

Dont use NBC, Washington Post, NYT, and Google as your sources.

Edited by Toviyah