Olympus Entertainment - Celebrating 10 Years! [$2k+ GIVEAWAY] ×
Special Promotion [FREE OLYMPUS+] ×

Making Micha..

Hey Everyone,

Since I figured I will be a part of this community long term. I thought I would introduce myself so you all get to know me a bit better. My name is Michael and I am 19 years old. I am currently enlisted in United States Air Force and my job is Nuclear Security. I started playing Arma back in 2016 which I played on servers that no longer exist now but I learned all the fundamentals on those servers. After that I had to take a break due to Basic Training and Tech School. Now that I am settled into my first base I figured I would get back into playing some Arma 3 and noticed that Olympus is STILL around after all this time! Anyways I hope you all enjoy your day and if you have any questions about the military feel free to message me!

• Like 6
4 minutes ago, RealMicha said:

Hey Everyone,

Since I figured I will be a part of this community long term. I thought I would introduce myself so you all get to know me a bit better. My name is Michael and I am 19 years old. I am currently enlisted in United States Air Force and my job is Nuclear Security. I started playing Arma back in 2016 which I played on servers that no longer exist now but I learned all the fundamentals on those servers. After that I had to take a break due to Basic Training and Tech School. Now that I am settled into my first base I figured I would get back into playing some Arma 3 and noticed that Olympus is STILL around after all this time! Anyways I hope you all enjoy your day and if you have any questions about the military feel free to message me!

Welcome 

• Like 1
55 minutes ago, RealMicha said:

my job is Nuclear Security.

if you have any questions about the military feel free to message me!

Can you help me make Chernobyl 2.0? We need a new zone for the stalkers to roam freely and fight the mutants, cyka blyat.

Edited by Fiend
1 hour ago, Fiend said:

Can you help me make Chernobyl 2.0? We need a new zone for the stalkers to roam freely and fight the mutants, cyka blyat.

Sorry no can do... lol that's how I lose my clearance.

1 hour ago, Monks said:

Well you seem like a good addition. Welcome!

Thank you thank you! 

51 minutes ago, Lil Savage said:

Welcome! 🙂

🙂

• Like 1
11 minutes ago, Panda 🙂 said:

I have been strongly considering doing exactly this when I graduate from high school how is it?

It is the best thing I could have ever experienced. I have been given so many opportunities most 19 year olds would not I highly recommend it.

• Like 1
  • Lead Developer

Welcome back man, good job in getting into that stuff early!

37 minutes ago, Mudiwa said:

cant wait till your back from North Dakota to grind some medic hours. HMU when your back G

Will be back Thursday homie! You know it I will be grinding away all day! I will be sure to hit you back up!

3 minutes ago, Fraali said:

Welcome back man, good job in getting into that stuff early!

Thank you sir! 

• Like 1