Farewell For A Bit

friday the 1st of may, i got involved in a accident. in this accident i broke 2 ribs, collapsed 1 lung, got several inside bleedings (some of who are nearby the hearth) and broke my hand. because of this i will not be on the forums, nor be be ingame. il be laying in this fucking hospital bed, whilst i heal. all you fuckers have a nice one.

• Like 1

Wow making excuses....overreacting like your in a full body cast. Put a bandage on get back to it bro.

On a serious note hopefully everything heals correctly and you are back on your feet asap. For a second there you almost past me in post count. 

MWHAHAHAHAH EVERYTHING HAS WENT AS PLANNED, THE FORUMS WILL BE MINE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

On a serious note though, I am really sorry this happened Bojo and I wish for a speedy recovery for you. You will be missed :(

• Like 1

friday the 1st of may, i got involved in a accident. in this accident i broke 2 ribs, collapsed 1 lung, got several inside bleedings (some of who are nearby the hearth) and broke my hand. because of this i will not be on the forums, nor be be ingame. il be laying in this fucking hospital bed, whilst i heal. all you fuckers have a nice one.

Don't Die <3 I wish you good luck!

il be gone for some time, might not even return. wish you all the very best. appriciate the kind words gents...

bruh you ain't leaving now, I just started getting to know tou

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

i cannot say at this certain point that i will return in near future.. i did get a concussion as said and it has ruined my sight by a fair ammount, im unable to focus as much as i used to and my reaction time has been highly decreased. and seeing as my hand is fully broken (cant even move it) im not sure if i will ever be able to return. by how it looks now, im gonna be hospitalized for about a month, and after that month il still be on heavy medication for atleast 3 / 4 months. as the doctors said, im lucky to be alive, so im not planning on rushing anything, imma just stay in bed's and get fat lol... seeing as i barely can walk i will not be doing anything at all for some time..

I hear they allow you to get blow jobs and hospital beds so eh

i fell down a 60 feet ditch, landed on a rock and nearly died. that joke is not needed, at all...

i fell down a 60 feet ditch, landed on a rock and nearly died. that joke is not needed, at all...

sorry man, I have all good intentions. Wish you luck, will be praying for your recovery too

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

atleast i left the forums to a good soul... make me proud brennan... i recently got informed that my nerves suffered a decent hit, and the nerve that got impacted the most was my movement ones. and that makes me nearly unable to move for some time...

• Admin

atleast i left the forums to a good soul... make me proud brennan... i recently got informed that my nerves suffered a decent hit, and the nerve that got impacted the most was my movement ones. and that makes me nearly unable to move for some time...

You'll be in our prayers man. 

• Like 1