Olympus+ Update - Olympus Entertainment | Giveaway + 4th of July Sale ×

So in my opinion there has always been at least 1 gang you could consider as the best of the time.

So who do you think is really the overall alpha Gang.

Ex. MC, MW, TOG, or any other big gang.

So plz tell me who you think is the overall alpha gang and why.

• Admin

Every keeps telling me they are shitters? Not sure how true that is  :rolleyes:

All I've seen them be kind of successful at has been robbing gas stations. 

( Oh no , did I did my own grave? ) lol. 

At the moment the Alpha gang is MC on server 2, and [Mafia] on server 1. this is the reasons :

MC is the alpha gang because they have numbers and actually some decent players. they are a gang based on numbers and with numbers you can never go wrong, you have several other gangs that have tried to go against MC but simply fail because MC has, as said, numbers. now im not saying MC is some zerg shit group, but they win with numbers. they are basically hated on server 1 & 2, atleast last time i checked. they dont go around robbing the everyday guy (i hope : O ) and gain some respect that way, they also have respect because alot of the members are dedicated members to the community and good players.

and then you have [Mafia]

Mafia is the alpha gang on server 1 because the fact that they are a respected in a good way. they are respected because they are skillfull & feared. they dont go around robbing the average guy, but they get shit done, they get it done properly and 9/10 times they get it done in a way that makes the person they rob actually like them in a feared way. they get shit done as said, and getting shit done gets you anywhere in Olympus.

Currently what im looking forward to is this new gang The Reapers to get big, it looks like a gang that has come to stay and will actually get somewhere.

[MW] Isnt really that big of a gang, its a gang that disbanded and some of the members made a new gang with the members from the disbanded gang. [MW] is from what ive seen, the only gang on server two that goes against MC but tbh, they loose most of time. they have potentional, but lack some things.

and TOG, ive never seen 2 people wearing that tag online at the time lol, so i dont count that in.

you also have DB

DB is a gang that just plays togheter as friends to be honest, they dont really do alot so in a way i dont count them as a gang, but just a bunch of friends that play togheter with a common tag.

and then you have Kappa.

in my eyes they are just a bunch of trolls, but i enjoy playing with them from time to time.

remember this is just my opinion, in no way am i talking shit about any gangs, im just stating my own opinion.

and [OS]... they are only good because they have admin tools  :wub:  :wub:

Nownow, only 1 or 2 people rob in MC, and that's the big trucks.

I helped 3 people do a drug run, Toe Knee was with a guy doing a Weed Run with him, the guy got killed and got swarmed by MC - we are actually helpful! :P

TOG was fairly big for a while, then all this sudden 20 members just stopped playing at once, so it was weird.

Then I haven't been out recruiting, but I am gonna start doing it again.

And we all have been playing a hecka lot of cop

But I am going to work on getting corporal, then Ina start playing civ a bit more.

So in my opinion there has always been at least 1 gang you could consider as the best of the time.

So who do you think is really the overall alpha Gang.

Ex. MC, MW, TOG, or any other big gang.

So plz tell me who you think is the overall alpha gang and why.

All Gangs are Shit

[TPF] The Potato farmers are the realist Gs out there

[MW] They Like to stretch rules.... if there was not level headed people there most of MW would have been banned. Jopple123 from what i've seen knows all of the rules so he keeps the gang going.

[MC] They will invite almost anybody that is not a scrub. They like to cause shit and they rage when they are beat (Not all but most) Plus moob is a prick

[MAFIA] is not a gang nor a threat

[TOG] who is TOG?

[DB] and [Kappa]   Kappa cannot stop a man held up in a house with 13 health and they break rules without DB so. DB is a Gang that enjoy life and will Join other gangs for fun. +1 DB

[OS]  you mean those ghosts i hear in my head?

[Medic] & [sR Medic] You mean those guys that dress like bananas and never kill anybody?

[APD] You mean those guys that Kidnap people instead of killing people?

[R] You mean the guys that came here from another community RDM 24/7 and rage when they get rekted?

[df] here for about 2 hours banned after that for hacking

THROWBACK

[burban] those guys who where led by a Tactical Chill guy who encouraged not starting shit and Plays like a good Player. But later fell apart and all there members came back to be immature and show how young they are?

[POTP] They owned before there fallout

[AAF] Not a gang just players from King of the Kill

All Gangs are Shit

[TPF] The Potato farmers are the realist Gs out there

[MW] They Like to stretch rules.... if there was not level headed people there most of MW would have been banned. Jopple123 from what i've seen knows all of the rules so he keeps the gang going.

[MC] They will invite almost anybody that is not a scrub. They like to cause shit and they rage when they are beat (Not all but most) Plus moob is a prick

[MAFIA] is not a gang nor a threat

[TOG] who is TOG?

[DB] and [Kappa] Kappa cannot stop a man held up in a house with 13 health and they break rules without DB so. DB is a Gang that enjoy life and will Join other gangs for fun. +1 DB

[OS] you mean those ghosts i hear in my head?

[Medic] & [sR Medic] You mean those guys that dress like bananas and never kill anybody?

[APD] You mean those guys that Kidnap people instead of killing people?

[R] You mean the guys that came here from another community RDM 24/7 and rage when they get rekted?

[df] here for about 2 hours banned after that for hacking

THROWBACK

[burban] those guys who where led by a Tactical Chill guy who encouraged not starting shit and Plays like a good Player. But later fell apart and all there members came back to be immature and show how young they are?

[POTP] They owned before there fallout

[AAF] Not a gang just players from King of the Kill

[TOG] The gang that all manslaughters are with screw drivers...

BurBan actually switched to the Zeus ran server . They are slowly coming back. I still have BurBans TS, and hop in time to time.

All Gangs are Shit

WHOA. I don't break rules  :angry:

WHOA. I don't break rules  :angry:

I was gonna say not sure where the rule breaking statment came from. As for losing to MC, that is true, while we do win some engagments we definatley dont win all of them. But we have a hell of a lot of fun fighting at the cartels with them. :)

overall time burban has been here the longest and they have the best players... I could tell by playing with them.

but they left so currently mc is the strongest gang but they lack focus.

db and mafia are to passive.

mw has the skills but needs a leader.

reapers are up and coming but they don't have the resources yet.

• Like 1

overall time burban has been here the longest and they have the best players... I could tell by playing with them.

Reapers won't last too long. So many of their members are getting banned for RDM, NLR, ect.
  • Like 1

• Like 1

Then theres Night Watch [NW] For those of you who dont know this is FlavEh but Mobundo got rowdy one day and decided to make a new gang and take all of our gang funds so we ended up all switching to it... the names gay but we will mess you all up someday, if they stop fucking around -_-