Fix ur server

Fefe

7 minutes ago, Hunter said:

The title says "Fix ur server" so I was expecting two paragraphs about how terrible the staff are or vigilantes are or something along those lines lmao

I cant be bothered, i just make it short.

11 minutes ago, ThatNerdyGuy said:

Personally, I'd rather not split the 120 people between two servers and then get complaints that there is nothing going on.

From what I've heard they're trying to move everyone to S1 but what about our houses on S2 rn?

20 minutes ago, ThatNerdyGuy said:

Personally, I'd rather not split the 120 people between two servers and then get complaints that there is nothing going on.

Did u ever think that one of the reasons the server is dying is cause u guys are trying to get rid of s2?

• Haha 1
  • Hmm 2
  • Clown 3
55 minutes ago, Karma said:

S2 should be shut down imo, even now peak time there's only 6 players on S2 with 113 on S1. If you guys want to keep your server at least make it active. bfe93f57073b12bae7e88df85376bdb0.png

S2 just opened because they "only open it when s1 has high pop".

5 hours ago, ThatNerdyGuy said:

bro stfu honestly server two would get more people than server one any time dude yall are just mad abt the facts

4 hours ago, Karma said:

S2 should be shut down imo, even now peak time there's only 6 players on S2 with 113 on S1. If you guys want to keep your server at least make it active. bfe93f57073b12bae7e88df85376bdb0.png

bro your dumb maybe if s2 was open when they said it would be open

• Like 1
  • Haha 1
6 hours ago, dellshark said:

bro stfu honestly server two would get more people than server one any time dude yall are just mad abt the facts

I mean, based off of the fact that we've gotten 140 on S1 while S2 is up before proves that's not true.

• Like 1
  • STFU 1
22 minutes ago, ThatNerdyGuy said:

I mean, based off of the fact that we've gotten 140 on S1 while S2 is up before proves that's not true.

It’s always shit based on facts or “popular demand” but I’ve never seen the popular demand to close s2. If you (staff in general) would for once actually communicate what you want to do with justification, evidence and actual information for the players maybe you guys wouldn’t have as many complaints.

21 hours ago, ThatNerdyGuy said:

Why not drop the slots back to 110 on both servers. You'll have 1 full more often and still have a fairly large amount of players on 2. Having to spam into 1 is never fun.

• BlessUp 1
  • STFU 1

yo @Ryan why did you close my post cant handle the truth. make a stupid ass poll dude i wanna see the evidence of this 80% of people that want server two closed. stop spewing numbers when you guys dont have the evidence.

• Like 1
  • Owner
9 minutes ago, dellshark said:

stop spewing numbers when you guys dont have the evidence.

I am? Thats wild, cause those numbers are public. Lets take a look 🙂

Server 1:

Public Link with stats:

https://www.battlemetrics.com/servers/arma3/7991938?serverRank=7D&playerCount=7D&uniqueFirst=7D

Amount of UNIQUE new players in the last 7 days - 968, averaging it at about 138 new players daily

Amount of TOTAL players online in the last 7 days -  4,494, averaging about 642 players a DAY

Server 2:

Public Link with stats:

https://www.battlemetrics.com/servers/arma3/226555?uniqueFirst=7D&serverRank=7D&playerCount=7D

Amount of UNIQUE new players in the last 7 days - 101, averaging it at about 14 new players daily

Amount of TOTAL players online in the last 7 days - 1,021, averaging about 145 players a DAY

Now just looking at these numbers alone... I should realistically close server 2. But im not. Quit coming at me when you have no information or even look at the stats itself. Dont know where this #SaveServer2 stuff came from considering we did nothing to it and did not announce anything about it. Keep in mind this is from Battlemetrics, so I cant manipulate anything.

• Like 2

Honestly, pulling up stats in the last 7 days isn't proving that server 1 has more population considering that server 1 is up 24/7 while server 2 is up during the late afternoon and very early morning. But I understand why and it's because of server population. It sucks having 40 players on one server and 20 on another and having nothing todo. But if you all really cared about keeping server 2 up then play on server 1 and get more people to play so that staff can see that they need server 2 to be open.