Olympus Entertainment - Celebrating 10 Years! [$2k+ GIVEAWAY] ×
Special Promotion [FREE OLYMPUS+] ×

- just justice -

3 minutes ago, Tr_Revenge said:

Maybe My Personal information?

22 minutes ago, Tr_Revenge said:

also, Which of yo studying information technology and cyber security?  Name is Austin and living in Seattle 

You also said which of you not yourself idiot

• Owner
39 minutes ago, Noble said:

@Ryan Yeah man! Gary is clean! worst thing he will do is VDM you 49 times while your storing gear, Maybe call the APD to your location or chase you with a Kajman and blow up all 13 of my hatchbacks in one day!. Very helpful fella indeed. :^) 

Oh, that’s not as bad compared to the usual. I take it back sir @Grandma Gary 🙂 

• Haha 1
8 minutes ago, Doofenshmirtz said:

Bruh how do you unironically get banned 4 times within like a month

Bruh, People can make 3-4 mistakes when they fight with the big server alone.  Learning from every mistake that counts.

Just now, Tr_Revenge said:

Bruh, People can make 3-4 mistakes when they fight with the big server alone.  Learning from every mistake that counts.

Okay but if you are on the forums it’s not that hard to read the rules

• Wow 1
4 minutes ago, Doofenshmirtz said:

Okay but if you are on the forums it’s not that hard to read the rules

I have read it many times..    Bruh I did not violate all written rules 🙂  Rdm  and  the latest Meta .   

9 hours ago, SPBojo said:

Reading this post reminded me that i need to submit on you for exploiting, cheers!

Your one of the reasons why new players don’t want to play on the server. Maybe instead of having an ego because you think your special on the server, help new players learn the rules and help them learn how to play and be successful on the server. Not just ban them because they broke a rule. Maybe they didn’t know they broke a rule and this could open up an opportunity to help them learn and maybe you find yourself a new gang member.

• Like 1
  • BlessUp 1
29 minutes ago, Imagine_ said:

Your one of the reasons why new players don’t want to play on the server. Maybe instead of having an ego because you think your special on the server, help new players learn the rules and help them learn how to play and be successful on the server. Not just ban them because they broke a rule. Maybe they didn’t know they broke a rule and this could open up an opportunity to help them learn and maybe you find yourself a new gang member.

Not worth the time lmao not enough new players coming. 

Edited by Vigi easy money
1 minute ago, Vigi easy money said:

Not worth the time lmao not enough new players coming. You also have only 56 hours

If you actually had eyes you'd see my account is still bugged from conquest and I actually have 1300 hours on olympus

42 minutes ago, Imagine_ said:

Imagine the thing is we do help new players constantly. We've even tried helping this dude we let him cap cartels and shit when we first met him. Then he started talking shit and calling people hackers and we just got fed up. Then we realized all the shit he does and gave up on him 

• Like 2

@Tr_Revenge, I am not an admin nor have I ever told you such. I have a nasty habit of super jumping which can be against the rules if used to gain an advantage in a combat situation. What saddens me Revenge is we used to be good friends. We spent hours together in Kavala. You taught me a little bit of Turkish and we shared moments like this. 

https://streamable.com/hkkcmr

The sheer enjoyment in your voice is something I will always remember. I hope when you come back we can be friends again because you are a fun person to be around. 

Edited by Tammy
  • Like 1
1 minute ago, Tammy said:

@Tr_Revenge, I am not an admin nor have I ever told you such. I have a nasty habit of super jumping which can be against the rules if used to gain an advantage in a combat situation. What saddens me Revenge is we used to be good friends. We spent hours together in Kavala. You taught me a little bit of Turkish and we shared moments like this. 

The sheer enjoyment in your voice is something I will always remember. I hope when you come back we can be friends again because you are a fun person to be around. 

Confirmed hacker and admin smh

• Haha 2
  • Wow 1
7 hours ago, Imagine_ said:

Hes broken that exact rule on me 3 times, hes combat logged on me 5 times and hes RDM'd me twice. I've reported him twice in total. If you actually cared enough to ask you would find out that i've had plenty of friendly interactions with him in the past. As Bush said, we were friendly with him up until all of the sudden he starts shit talking, calling hacks 24/7 and breaking rules all the time.

You can even ask @Ryan himself if im why new players dont join, mans sat and watched me and my buds help 3 new players for a solid hour+ and have continued to help new players.

This guy is not as new of a player that you clearly want to think. He was in Olympus Fallen and got kicked for being a sperg, now hes recieving punishment for hes actions and you start crying for no reason? 

It was never about ego so idk why your @'n me having a ego fit of your own.

Edit: to make things better, you are literally in the gang he complains about in hes post. Dumbass.

I can vouge LOL at this stupid allegation that @SPBojo and dank pods does not help people, I was dead broke they gave me starting money and taught me things that I would never think of so this allegation is complete Bull Shit.

• Love 1
43 minutes ago, SPBojo said:

Hes broken that exact rule on me 3 times, hes combat logged on me 5 times and hes RDM'd me twice. I've reported him twice in total. If you actually cared enough to ask you would find out that i've had plenty of friendly interactions with him in the past. As Bush said, we were friendly with him up until all of the sudden he starts shit talking, calling hacks 24/7 and breaking rules all the time.

You can even ask @Ryan himself if im why new players dont join, mans sat and watched me and my buds help 3 new players for a solid hour+ and have continued to help new players.

This guy is not as new of a player that you clearly want to think. He was in Olympus Fallen and got kicked for being a sperg, now hes recieving punishment for hes actions and you start crying for no reason? 

It was never about ego so idk why your @'n me having a ego fit of your own.

Edit: to make things better, you are literally in the gang he complains about in hes post. Dumbass.

Yawn keep crying every time something goes wrong. The server was a better place when you were inactive.

• Pepega 1
15 hours ago, Vigi easy money said:

Not worth the time lmao not enough new players coming. 

actually should be,  banning players like you indefinitely..     because you don't do anything other than blacken the server

12 hours ago, Tammy said:

we'll meet Again

8 hours ago, SPBojo said:

Someone from the "Olympus Fallen" gang should come and tell you what happened.  

24 minutes ago, Tr_Revenge said:

actually should be,  banning players like you indefinitely..     because you don't do anything other than blacken the server

we'll meet Again

Someone from the "Olympus Fallen" gang should come and tell you what happened.  

Imagine being mad because you get shit on the forum's after you get banned and complain here. 

53 minutes ago, Tr_Revenge said:

Oh your talking about when you had continuously mentioned you were going to rape my family and i finally responded to you? gotcha, oh btw, here is another video showcasing how well you know the rules which funny enough is from the same scenario as to when you received that message from me! 🙂 

You are quite frankly just digging yourself a larger hole for every post you make at this point, i suggest you take these 14 days and re-evaluate some things and come back with a different mindset. You seem to have a poor understanding of some rules and i don't blame you, there are a lot of rules and getting to know them all takes quite a bit of time / willingness to read through them all and understand them. I also have to applaud you for the continues attempts at bashing other people for your own mistakes, quite frankly i'm surprised you still to this very moment refuse to own up to your own mistakes and realize that just because you fucked up, doesn't mean the system is fucked up.

Hope you have a nice day 🙂