fuck silla

• Admin
4 hours ago, Skateezy said:

We’ve added quite a few gang rules. I still think an overall positive change would be to give new players an indicator like the restriction one. If a player has less than say 50 or 100 hours give them a little noob symbol to encourage everybody to be nicer to them.

That sounds great and all but what that will really do is give you more of a reason to kill them. 

• Like 2
  • BlessUp 1
  • Haha 1
1 minute ago, ClashBy said:

I spawn in kav for 35secs and get hands up or die then they kill me and new players. Then when they kill the new players they leave the server which is why its going to die probly

Maybe there is a common sense lesson in brand new players not spawning in the biggest city on the map?

• BlessUp 1
  • Downvote 1
2 minutes ago, anti said:

Maybe there is a common sense lesson in brand new players not spawning in the biggest city on the map?

STOP SIMPING FOR SILLA U ARENT GONNA GO PICK UP IVY NOW BRO U DONT PICK ANYONE UP

• Downvote 4
Just now, ClashBy said:

if there new to the server how would they know

Common sense.  Why go to the highest population area when you don't know how to play?

Just now, PUREPK TTV said:

STOP SIMPING FOR SILLA U ARENT GONNA GO PICK UP IVY NOW BRO U DONT PICK ANYONE UP

Don't worry bro.  I'm not trying...  shoot your shot I'm not standing on your way. GL

4 hours ago, ThatNerdyGuy said:

If they'd just stop killing new players or naked players . . .

I don't understand how they get their bans lifted either like.

1 minute ago, anti said:

Common sense.  Why go to the highest population area when you don't know how to play?

sush why are you talking about people who don't know how to play when you don't even know how to play.

Just now, anti said:

Don't worry bro.  I'm not trying...  shoot your shot I'm not standing on your way. GL

UR THE BIGGEST SIMP BIGGEST SHITTER AND WORST PLAYER ON THE SERVER STFU AND JUST GO BACK TO FORTNITE YOU TALK SO MUCH SHIT BUT UR JUST BAD

• Downvote 3

Literally every gang on this server kills new players.  Silla just does it in public.  I catch half the big gangs robbing mf's on legal runs.  

3 minutes ago, anti said:

Literally every gang on this server kills new players.  Silla just does it in public.  I catch half the big gangs robbing mf's on legal runs.  

the thing is we dont rdm they do 

2 minutes ago, anti said:

robbing players doing a run in a box truck is a lot different than hands up or dying a naked in square for no reason lmao. turn ur fucking brain on ffs.

Just now, PUREPK TTV said:

the thing is we dont rdm they do 

Sillas been mass recruiting and trying to teach new players how to play.  There's bound to be some shit mixed in there.  

THe actually ranking members aren't doing that.  I don't see you teaching people or helping noobs.

• Downvote 1

Turn the ability to spawn in Kavala off for new players. Its better they spawn elsewhere with a better chance at getting off on the right foot, once they get a few hours play time they can get to Kavala upon respawn, that way they have some more knowledge of the game itself before entering a cluster fuck. 

I mean shit this would deter the random fucking rdmers that login for an hour to buy a rook and kill everyone in kavala. They won't even have the opportunity 

Auto Spawn them in like athira.

1 hour ago, anti said:

People learn from asking other people.

Why wouldn't I go to the most dense, populated area?

New players come for interactions, yet quickly leave when they realize the reality and what some would say abnormality of the server. That said, I would say it is absolutely common sense for most, if not all, to go to the most dense, populated area in the map.

• Like 1
18 minutes ago, nem0 said:

silla just toughens up the new guys

Kinda how it is tbh.  People being ruthless makes you smarter and sneakier, but it does cause some of the weaker willed to quit. 

Bussy and PocketChange did this to me forever.   Eventually  I became a better player for it, able to do runs right  under their nose. 

• Downvote 1