Olympus Entertainment - Celebrating 10 Years! [$2k+ GIVEAWAY] ×
Special Promotion [FREE OLYMPUS+] ×

fuck silla

9 hours ago, buckie said:

Silla is a bunch of dog shit players who camp in kavala cuz the second they leave the city a cartel gang steam rolls them

lol thats funny 76561198170713514.png

and this is my rebel account

9 hours ago, ThatNerdyGuy said:

Or you could just not take their kidney and be nice to new players. But it's fine, when your gang drives off any inkling of new players and leaves you with the same 15 people in Kavala, you'll know it's your fault.

stop trying to find people to blame for why your server is dying. dont want your new players getting robbed 24/7 fix it. bring server 2 back up and we wont have this issue. duh

• Like 1
  • Clown 1
  • Downvote 1
  • STFU 2
  • Admin
15 minutes ago, dellshark said:

9 hours ago, ThatNerdyGuy said:

damn man that 4.8 KD looking strong with those 50 hours! your a strait pro please teach us all how play game

16 minutes ago, dellshark said:

lol thats funny 76561198170713514.png

• Like 2
Just now, Noble said:

@dellshark 10m to not lie about how many of those kills are naked  kids im sure @Tarquanda would chip in too :^)

im too poor to chip in that much 😞

28 minutes ago, Ben Shapiro said:

i HATE silla so much i dont even know how to explain. when ever i hear the word "silla" i shake with rage. i swerar i hate silla so FUCKKGING MUCH

get a therapist i guess

• Like 1
  • Downvote 1
  • STFU 2
On 3/19/2021 at 7:11 PM, Skateezy said:

We have recruited 20 members within the last week and a half.

Why can other gangs get away with telling people to kill themselves constantly in sidechat, barraging racist remarks in sidechat near daily, body-camping semi-new players to the point they leave the server, but we cannot get away with killing the occasional player?

Some points for staff:

1. You can always recommend Kavala to not be spawned at - Kavala is the first choice in the spawn menu and therefore is bound to be a cluster no matter if there is a gang there or not, look at any other Altis RP server - Kavala is a cluster.

2. I have reached out to staff members before about this 'issue' and have been told it's not a problem but then have passive-aggressive remarks made to members in Silla that are quite rude and inconclusive to coming to a proper resolution. e.g. Community Manager (@Mako) commented to Daylin about how he was a "cocksucker" for taking player's kidneys. | When we continuously dial back on these situations but then get verbally harassed by staff for taking part in a mechanic that is put into the game, as a part of the game, it is a bit disingenuous to put all the blame on us.

3. There is not a single gang on this server that deals with new players as much as us - of course there is going to be some frustration among players.

Suggestions and question to staff:

- If staff genuinely thinks that Silla is the problem then remove Kavala as the first option to spawn to on the spawn list for a week, if the problem still persists you can see quite a lot of new players are simply trolls and are not going to comply to a rule book that takes 10-15 minutes to read just to play the game.

- Why are rules not being put in place universally to prevent this "huge" problem? Is it the fault of the players of the server or the staff if the rules lack enforcement for preserving new players?

We are actively trying to make players more knowledge of the server... if you need me to record all the positive stuff we do for this community I will, yet a few bad members that come through out of the dozen we have recruited recently somehow represents our entire community? We have offered to talk to staff multiple times, have been told it isn't an issue yet here we are with passive aggressive banter towards me for opening up a discussion.

It is absolutely ludicrous to make an assumption about an entire community off of a few players. Why don't the staff have the same rhetoric with a couple hackers in select gang? It seems juvenile to generalize a group of 30+ players based off the actions of a few. Once again... please get in touch - we all enjoy Olympus and would like to preserve new players as it makes the game a better time. I do not see any positive results coming from passive aggressive banter like above and that of we have experienced in game.

Cheers,

Chase

did u just write an essay on a games forums?

• Haha 2
23 hours ago, dellshark said:

lol thats funny considering i take a naked s kidneys and then help them learn how to play the game smh.

man your one to talk lol imagine having to use exploits and cheep tactics to be able to keep a cartel smh gtfo with your shitters bs. is that why i frag your gang mates 24/7????

what gang are u in haha

• Downvote 2
36 minutes ago, dellshark said:

hey man your the one that has to use exploits to keep a cap you even told me you did in discord once so

lol bruh what? Ask anyone thats ever fought caps against me, i'm always on castle and usually I die 50% of the time dont get it twisted

21 hours ago, PUREPK TTV said:

ive never even heard of ALA LOL

im not in ALA

21 hours ago, Tarquanda said:

lol bruh what? Ask anyone thats ever fought caps against me, i'm always on castle and usually I die 50% of the time dont get it twisted

ngl i fucked that up i meant to quote prpk not you smh his gang FOS is full of kids who exploit on cap. my apologize.

• Like 1
  • Downvote 1
  • STFU 1
14 minutes ago, dellshark said:

im not in ALA

ngl i fucked that up i meant to quote prpk not you smh his gang FOS is full of kids who exploit on cap. my apologize.

Ok ok, thank you lol 

• 5 months later...