sdar is new meta

Nobody really understands the power of this weapon, especially with the 20 round dual purpose mags.  The bullet drop is insane, which essentially allows a person hiding behind a rock to shoot another person hiding behind a rock without either of them peeking at all.  I've killed people with their heads down many many times now.  

That's just one of many strengths of the sdar people have yet to understand.

Also, I'm CTF | The Sovereign, and I'm assuming this post was about me mocking you for showing up to cap in an armored vehicle like its 2020 or something.  

2021 is the year of the shark.   We slam with subs now.

3 hours ago, Grandma Gary said:

I remember for a while when SDARs where busted and ignored armour on Orcas =D

Also CSATs I believe that negated all fall damage so you could jump from any height and live. 

Good times ^_^

The good old days back when arma looked brown 😩

11 hours ago, anti said:

Nobody really understands the power of this weapon, especially with the 20 round dual purpose mags.  The bullet drop is insane, which essentially allows a person hiding behind a rock to shoot another person hiding behind a rock without either of them peeking at all.  I've killed people with their heads down many many times now.  

Also, I'm CTF | The Sovereign, and I'm assuming this post was about me mocking you for showing up to cap in an armored vehicle like its 2020 or something.  

its drugcamper, and nah we just bought sdars to fuck around with them and they actually beam people, sdar fights under water last 30 fucking minutes though

14 hours ago, Smackkk said:

its drugcamper, and nah we just bought sdars to fuck around with them and they actually beam people, sdar fights under water last 30 fucking minutes though

That was only because you took all of my advice.... most underwater battles last 20 seconds.

On 3/23/2021 at 7:56 AM, anti said:

Must not be an underwater expert if you're using the 20 rounders

• Like 1
6 hours ago, Silton said:

Must not be an underwater expert if you're using the 20 rounders

20 round dual purpose are the only ones that work underwater/from underwater/into water.