Introducing weight limit for leaders who own a gang? (taking mild suggestions + feedback)

30 minutes ago, Eddy Spagooti said:

Lol not riding just speaking facts, but that was a pretty funny joke for a fat neckbeard whos disabled from your hands to your head ❤️

you still riding my dick, weird ass mf, how you gonna call me a neckbeard when you never even got yo dick sucked - like its so sad ill pay for you to at this point bruh I feel bad

• Clown 1
6 minutes ago, Smackkk said:

you still riding my dick, weird ass mf, how you gonna call me a neckbeard when you never even got yo dick sucked - like its so sad ill pay for you to at this point bruh I feel bad

Bro if you bought a smart vacuum cleaner, it would text you 'les just be friends.' 

1 minute ago, Smackkk said:

I agree, it could be like a permanent title displayed below their name

You think that attacking some random woman that doesn't know you makes you look better than her, but it kinda makes you look lonely, cringy and pathetic lol.  

How bout you just keep your attacks to me now.  I'm lowkey stuck in the 90s, so I could use someone talking shit at me that's that much cringier than me.  Makes me feel good about myself, knowing people like you exist.  

3 minutes ago, anti said:

You think that attacking some random woman that doesn't know you makes you look better than her, but it kinda makes you look lonely, cringy and pathetic lol.  

How bout you just keep your attacks to me now.  I'm lowkey stuck in the 90s, so I could use someone talking shit at me that's that much cringier than me.  Makes me feel good about myself, knowing people like you exist.  

Its a game, idk why people are pressed about this - its pretty funny ngl

3 hours ago, anti said:

I talk with dude mannerisms and have been smoking longer than most of this servers been alive.  I sound more like a dude than most of yall lol.

Foking burnnnnnnnn 

3 hours ago, buckie said:

Lmaooo ur such a clown kid I don’t give a fuck about this dog shit game you waste ur valuable time playing degenerate 

You can't say that when you spend 2x as much time on these forums as me.  

15 hours ago, buckie said:

Lmaooo ur such a clown kid I don’t give a fuck about this dog shit game you waste ur valuable time playing degenerate 

nah you can't be saying that when you sunk over 2k hours into this "dog shit game" and you say i've wasted my time LOL 

• Clown 1
5 minutes ago, Smackkk said:

nah you can't be saying that when you sunk over 2k hours into this "dog shit game" and you say i've wasted my time LOL 

When the server was alive, u are playing and wasting ur time  on a ghost ship

14 minutes ago, buckie said:

When the server was alive, u are playing and wasting ur time  on a ghost ship

you wasted 2k hours to have 300k in your bank LOL and why you on the forums of a "dog shit server and a ghost ship" 

Edited by Smackkk
  • 2 weeks later...
On 3/27/2021 at 4:38 AM, buckie said:

How about instead of a weight limit we use donation goals to send these fat fucks to the gym @Hurricane @rabid  @Corporal Moob and get them out of there wheel chairs

waitaminute

• Like 1
  • Haha 1