Contesting caps from the water

Contesting caps from the water...  

63 members have voted

1. 1. Should the ability to contest cartels from the water be removed?

• Yes, I didn't come to warzone to look for a fish with a spear gun
    • No, I'm weird

1 hour ago, Skateezy said:

Doesn’t matter man.

hit the gym and you wouldn’t care.

sheesh!

Swimming with a plate carrier vest and a 30 pound ruck sack full of redgull is difficult 😞

2 hours ago, ThatNerdyGuy said:

I heard making a weekly post about issues makes things change. 

Better than not addressing the issue at all?

• Like 1

i feel like sitting in the water in a warzone is borderline exploit, and honestly its only an oversight, the devs will address it after seeing this post and make a logical conclusion ( i understand that u may need to jump in to escape death but just sitting there is OP and broken IMHO

disable cap/contest while your swimming please/thank you

• BlessUp 1
1 hour ago, Doofenshmirtz said:

@Tarquanda mad @anti  kills him with sdars 

@anti Is recruiting other fish, there was someone named |CTF| JessieBug or something sharking yesterday lol

1 hour ago, EARNER said:

i feel like sitting in the water in a warzone is borderline exploit, and honestly its only an oversight, the devs will address it after seeing this post and make a logical conclusion ( i understand that u may need to jump in to escape death but just sitting there is OP and broken IMHO

Man this is the problem with new people lol.

Im 99% sure when oly first came out you could do this, then it got removed, and now its back. It wasent a oversight lol sharking like this has been a thing since 2015. The server didnt just pop up the first time you opened arma lol its has some history so before assuming things are oversights you need to remember that this mission file has been worked on since like what 2014, 99% of the stuff in there is intentional.

You know all those times that brackets been like "anti, can you please not titan us today" and I'm like "yeah bro, I gotchu" and our deal where I don't titan you outside wz? 

Consider it nullified. 

For the first two weeks of my sharking I had no idea you could contest from the water btw.  And it was WAYYYYY more annoying then.  Imagine every time you leave a cap, someone starts capping, and every time you show up they disappear and you have no idea where.  

At least when contesting from the water you are announced there is a problem you gotta deal with. 

The rage actually subsided pretty drastically when I started contesting from water.

3 minutes ago, Skateezy said:

My 15 band Turkish conglomerate is coming to eradicate the Sillanese in Kavala Strip.

sir no hate crime or proxy war on the forums pls ty

• 3 years later...
On 3/30/2021 at 2:16 PM, johnny goose said:

Man this is the problem with new people lol.

Im 99% sure when oly first came out you could do this, then it got removed, and now its back. It wasent a oversight lol sharking like this has been a thing since 2015. The server didnt just pop up the first time you opened arma lol its has some history so before assuming things are oversights you need to remember that this mission file has been worked on since like what 2014, 99% of the stuff in there is intentional.

I can guarantee I've played arma 3 longer than you (that's with my 5 year break) 🫡

#owneroperator

#awolwasteland

6 minutes ago, EARNER said:

I can guarantee I've played arma 3 longer than you (that's with my 5 year break) 🫡

#owneroperator

#awolwasteland

This man came back 3 years later to say this

4 minutes ago, Community Director Sov said:

Shit was the beginning of Olympus' downfall.  When they started chain reacting nerfing everything I did so people didn't have to adapt.   Still couldn't stop me.

Sov, everyone including u know damn well u got smoked running up on me, its why u did the shark thing, I ain't mad, it was a winning strat, u were alone and didn't have much skill, I salute u tho ur still here 3 years later smh, I'm def not that guy.