Silla worst big gang?

22 hours ago, anti said:

Literally said "several."  Where did I imply that I'd at all  be on the leaderboards. 

Whats funniest about this though is all that shit talk against silla, and they're beating you in conquests lol

Shut UP!!!! you weirdos.

On 4/16/2021 at 6:58 PM, nem0 said:

js the silla conquest was me and Daniel and we still had more points than you. literally 2 people with triple the points please exit with your arma ego. 

not hard to back cap for points unlike you  we play to fight and frag and we def got more kills then you bums

On 4/16/2021 at 7:07 PM, lvy said:

We recruited like 20 ish people last month who we helped out and they are now probably better then half your fucking gang lmao. You think you know so much about Silla but you know nothing like most people. Silla has super experience people and some who aren't experience. Side note, you seem to under estimate how fuckin fun it is to be in kav killing cops and RPing with people. I would o7 if all i did was be a toxic cartel fighter or a gang that only does runs, see ya in kav buddy 

I actually agree scaving in kav is pretty fun used to do it back in the day. So your not wrong there however I couldnt be asked to sit there 24/7 and lock myself in a house all day that shits boring. You only kill so many kids cause whenever your in trouble your mass recruits just rdm and kill your gang in restrains. and I get it its not ur fault but you guys cant lie you get saved by rule breakers all the time. Some of the times its not even people in ur gang its just people rdming in kav

• STFU 1
  • Admin
47 minutes ago, PUREPK TTV said:

not hard to back cap for points unlike you  we play to fight and frag and we def got more kills then you bums

Wait your joking right? your known for back capping hahah 

On 4/8/2021 at 1:11 AM, Dr.308 said:

There are many big/rich gangs on the server. These servers have a constant player base on the server. These gangs are large and have a large sum of money in their funds. Out of all of them, in my opinion, Silla is (by far) the worst one. Don't think I'm tilted and I'm posting this out of anger because I'm not. I would HATE for Silla to end our war as my war point income would suffer tremendously. I know several gangs that use them ass war point farms (including my own). The low ranking members tend to RDM a lot. Their weed runs are extremely profitable from both war points as well as normal money. Sometimes, my gang will buy a gear set and immediately go down to weed to rob Silla who is always doing this just so we can get the money back for our gear sets. I am just curious how many other people genuinely think that Silla is the worst big clan on the server.

If you think Silla is bad you never had to experience the 4 different Noble's  attacking you at once with 20-30 online constantly well all of them have max level gang sheds and Vigi's 

• Like 1

We recruited like 20 ish people last month who we helped out and they are now probably better then half your fucking gang lmao. You think you know so much about Silla but you know nothing like most people. Silla has super experience people and some who aren't experience. Side note, you seem to under estimate how fuckin fun it is to be in kav killing cops and RPing with people. I would o7 if all i did was be a toxic cartel fighter or a gang that only does runs, see ya in kav buddy 

@PUREPK TTV I mean to be fair.. even on my best day, I've never wiped the entirety of silla by myself. 

On 4/18/2021 at 3:48 AM, anti said:

@PUREPK TTV I mean to be fair.. even on my best day, I've never wiped the entirety of silla by myself. 

on one of my worst days i wiped 6 silla off cap LOL. and trust me its only ever like 2-3 that push so 6 is basically their entire gang. Also also, all their cartels fighters left silla so they have a bunch of alt accounts and noobs in their gang now. Hence why they never fight caps cause they are shit

• Downvote 1