Olympus Entertainment - Celebrating 10 Years! [$2k+ GIVEAWAY] ×
Special Promotion [FREE OLYMPUS+] ×

Silla worst big gang?

There are many big/rich gangs on the server. These servers have a constant player base on the server. These gangs are large and have a large sum of money in their funds. Out of all of them, in my opinion, Silla is (by far) the worst one. Don't think I'm tilted and I'm posting this out of anger because I'm not. I would HATE for Silla to end our war as my war point income would suffer tremendously. I know several gangs that use them ass war point farms (including my own). The low ranking members tend to RDM a lot. Their weed runs are extremely profitable from both war points as well as normal money. Sometimes, my gang will buy a gear set and immediately go down to weed to rob Silla who is always doing this just so we can get the money back for our gear sets. I am just curious how many other people genuinely think that Silla is the worst big clan on the server.

• Like 5
  • BlessUp 2
  • Haha 4
  • Wow 1
  • Clown 1
  • Downvote 1

Honestly I just think it's fucked up how sillas always shooting people tbh.   They shouldn't do that.

• Sad 1
  • Downvote 1
  • Head Admin
21 minutes ago, anti said:

Honestly I just think it's fucked up how sillas always shooting people tbh.   They shouldn't do that.

Imagine for a moment if you will, Silla mass logs their bot army and scurries off to a rebel base only to buy a wetsuit and SDAR so they could beome sharks like their favourite CTF member.

You could have your very own lil sharkies ❤️

• Like 7
  • Haha 3
1 minute ago, Grandma Gary said:

Imagine for a moment if you will, Silla mass logs their bot army and scurries off to a rebel base only to buy a wetsuit and SDAR so they could beome sharks like their favourite CTF member.

You expect too much of them grandma.  

Just now, Skateezy said:

Thanks for the inspiration.

I will start rallying the troops, forcing them to descend upon Anti with SDARs and wetsuits, much like Timerlame’s Mongolian horde thrashed Delhi.

I think he means more fall in and submit to my command.

3 minutes ago, Doke TV said:

Silla may be the biggest worst gang rn but noble is coming back so might be some competition from us retards xD

I literally trained my ctf noobs to drive in circles when noble helis came after them.  They'd always crash.

• Like 1
Just now, anti said:

I literally trained my ctf noobs to drive in circles when noble helis came after them.  They'd always crash.

sounds about right xDDDD some of us are on "no fly lists"

Just now, Vigi easy money said:

Bring back ctf I need warpoints

What gang are you? Let's do some research.

38 minutes ago, Grandma Gary said:

:)))))))))))))))))))))))))

3 minutes ago, Vigi easy money said:

Noble 76561198981208952

Noble started throwing in the towel right before ctfs golden age. 

• BlessUp 1