dishonorable person disclosure of a characterless...

ok ok so i can tell you one reason why you got a perm
 so the big one is because of the fact that you changed your name so they might have looked at it as you trying to ban evade.
 second off are you just initiating on any silla member because in the rules it states that if you do not initiate on a gang member that is in your sight or with in 1k of you then its rdm.

Chapter 1: No Random Death Match [RDM]

You may use gang tags to engage in role-play.

1. If [A] John says hands up or die to [X] Hairy, then all of [A] is engaged with all of [X] and each gang is KOS to each other in that area and for wherever the engagement goes until its over. (5 minutes pass without engagement/shooting). (Keep in mind, gang members need to actually have gang tags in their name for them to be engaged, and, if you choose to wear gang tags, they MUST be displayed at the front of your name.)
  2. Example: Engagement happens in Sofia, all [A] and [X] in Sofia are engaged. All [A] and [X] who enter Sofia afterwards are engaged. If the firefight moves from sofia to rescue without intermission, then its still a free for all for [A] and [X].

like lets say you tell -s- john hands up or die via text and your in kav but john happens to be in athira. so you happen to see -s- bob running around willy nilly in kav and you cap him. thats considered rdm for the man you initiated on is not in a 1k radius of your current location.

does that make sense??

Just now, dellshark said:

so the big one is because of the fact that you changed your name so they might have looked at it as you trying to ban evade.
 second off are you just initiating on any silla member because in the rules it states that if you do not initiate on a gang member that is in your sight or with in 1k of you then its rdm.

1. If [A] John says hands up or die to [X] Hairy, then all of [A] is engaged with all of [X] and each gang is KOS to each other in that area and for wherever the engagement goes until its over. (5 minutes pass without engagement/shooting). (Keep in mind, gang members need to actually have gang tags in their name for them to be engaged, and, if you choose to wear gang tags, they MUST be displayed at the front of your name.)
  2. Example: Engagement happens in Sofia, all [A] and [X] in Sofia are engaged. All [A] and [X] who enter Sofia afterwards are engaged. If the firefight moves from sofia to rescue without intermission, then its still a free for all for [A] and [X].

like lets say you tell -s- john hands up or die via text and your in kav but john happens to be in athira. so you happen to see -s- bob running around willy nilly in kav and you cap him. thats considered rdm for the man you initiated on is not in a 1k radius of your current location.

does that make sense??

@Tr_Revenge

• Downvote 1
  • STFU 3

Dude, i know this.   

this person and | IRA | I had a role with.    All 4 videos he sends are missing seconds   and one video | IRA | Caught between crossfire while fighting with..

Scam videos that are entirely intended to ban me..   the main thing that makes me think ,   How did ThenerdGuys and Millennium believe this?

18 minutes ago, Tr_Revenge said:

Dude, i know this.   

this person and | IRA | I had a role with.    All 4 videos he sends are missing seconds   and one video | IRA | Caught between crossfire while fighting with..

Scam videos that are entirely intended to ban me..   the main thing that makes me think ,   How did ThenerdGuys and Millennium believe this?

bro @ThatNerdyGuy has access to server logs bro like they can see texts you've sent n shit like you dont just get banned for a stupid reason or scam dude.

• Downvote 1
  • STFU 2
1 hour ago, dellshark said:

does that make sense??

@Tr_Revenge

hmmmmm this nice but I dont care and didnt ask 

fuckboy fuckboi emoji emojis Sticker by nova

• Like 2
  • STFU 1
5 hours ago, Tr_Revenge said:

Dude, i know this.   

Im with the |IRA| Guy and honestly we found it quite fun. I didnt really care its a game. You would kill us and we would just rob you over and over

#JusticeForRevenge

• Like 1

At this point, there are well over 7 videos of RDM. The ban is sticking and that's the end of it. @dellshark the videos would show the text messages, there is no need to check logs if the evidence meets the normal requirements. 

• Like 1
10 hours ago, Tech said:

Don't call our brother that,  he is merely misguided. I pray for both of you

SOON RYAN WILL MEET OUR DEMANDS AND OUR TURKISH BROTHER WILL RISE

14 minutes ago, ThatNerdyGuy said:

At this point, there are well over 7 videos of RDM. The ban is sticking and that's the end of it. @dellshark the videos would show the text messages, there is no need to check logs if the evidence meets the normal requirements. 

good luck saying that when the turkish army invades and you have no choice but to move the server host to our mother land

• Like 1
  • Haha 2
2 hours ago, ThatNerdyGuy said:

I can't see 7 RDM videos. Where are they ?     There are 5 silly videos created only by your friend. 

You decided by disregarding the server rules.  You made the wrong decision by counting the unlawful, immorally prepared videos as evidence.  You and Your Characterless Friend Who Made Videos You know very well.  you have abused your duty and powers.  You will be punished for the wrong you have done.  

I reported this Video from Rdm.   Do you know what answer came?   "This is crossfire he is shooting at the APD. Unfortunately this report has been closed because it was determined that no rules were broken here. If you think that this is incorrect, please review the server rules for clarification then submit a new player report requesting an Admin."

I was suspended for 14 days recently for this video.  he also managed to trick Moderator Regal with a scam video by another depraved actor.  everyone can make mistakes. There may be details that are overlooked.  He returned from Error (Regal) after I made my appeal # 135310.  Regal has proven to be a Justice manager.    I also thank him.

I would like to share with you the reply from David Miller to my report # 135097.   "I can't hear anything over your music, you also spend a lot of time alt tabbed where you could have been engaged.  We cannot process this player report due to insufficient evidence."  

Can you thinking?  Won't I wander around the area ...     So why is the immoral person who made these videos constantly traveling in that area? 

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I've been with you for a short time. I worked for 590 hours. Of course my mistakes happened. I also suffered their punishments.   but I'm never guilty here either. I say with all my heart. You misused your authority to protect your friend.

Many people along with me realize that this decision you have made is wrong. you damaged your reputation. You have shaken the trust of the players because of the mistake you made. You don't deserve to sit on that seat anymore.

Of course I will be cleared of crimes. I will continue to play with my friends, enjoying it. But you will be forgotten in our eyes as an untrustworthy ruler who betrayed Ryan and your Fellow Executives. @TheNerdyGuy @Milennium

• Like 1
  • STFU 3
1 hour ago, Tr_Revenge said:

Of course I will be cleared of crimes. I will continue to play with my friends, enjoying it. But you will be forgotten in our eyes as an untrustworthy ruler who betrayed Ryan and your Fellow Executives. @TheNerdyGuy @Milennium

Revenge for Admin! All that oppose his rule will be faced with capital punishment.

1 hour ago, Courean said:

happy ramadan! You shall be unbanned one beautiful day by allah!

there is goodness in every evil.    This bad Injustice done to me will open the door for You to a better fair administration in the future.

1 hour ago, Y A Y O said:

You're the most retarded idiot I've ever seen...   Do not show that you are ignorant in front of so many people!

• Like 1
1 minute ago, Tr_Revenge said:

there is goodness in every evil.    This bad Injustice done to me will open the door for You to a better fair administration in the future.

You're the most retarded idiot I've ever seen...   Do not show that you are ignorant in front of so many people!

Blasphemy! Forgive me revenge, my confidence has gone past Olympus staff. We must overthrow thatnerdguy, however, the rest may stay so as long as they repent!

2 hours ago, Tarquanda said:

Revenge for Admin! All that oppose his rule will be faced with capital punishment.

I don't want my words to be misunderstood.  "@TheNerdyGuy and @ Millennium" first betrayed Ryan. Then he betrayed his Teammates, Admins and Moderators. Of course, he betrayed us, the actors, at the end. This Unjust, Unjust Decision made to Me Today will also be made to you tomorrow.   Do not be silent against the injustice done to you in every moment of life. Search your right to the fullest.  

"IF YOU CANNOT BE A PREVENTION OF OPPRESSION, SPEAK IT TO EVERYONE!"

5 minutes ago, Tr_Revenge said:

I don't want my words to be misunderstood.  "@TheNerdyGuy and @ Millennium" first betrayed Ryan. Then he betrayed his Teammates, Admins and Moderators. Of course, he betrayed us, the actors, at the end. This Unjust, Unjust Decision made to Me Today will also be made to you tomorrow.   Do not be silent against the injustice done to you in every moment of life. Search your right to the fullest.  

"IF YOU CANNOT BE A PREVENTION OF OPPRESSION, SPEAK IT TO EVERYONE!"

THIS IS WHY WE SHOULD OVERTHROW THE HIERARCHY

RID OF THESE FALLACIOUS ADMINS AND SINNERS! 

RYAN HAS FALLEN DUE TO MILLENIUM AND THSTNERDGUY!

WE MUST OVERTHROW THEM!!

if we do not act fast my brothers, we may lose our community. Other admins and mods, may fall to these sinners!

forgive but we will not forget until revenge is back!

5 hours ago, Tr_Revenge said:

I can't see 7 RDM videos. Where are they ?     There are 5 silly videos created only by your friend. 

Bro you legit posted 4 of them at the start of this Forum Post. Also I don't think my gang has ever been friends with Nerdy He's an admin who's been doing his job. But, I mean if you didn't want to be banned then you need to stop breaking rules.

You complain about getting banned but every time you do it's for a legitimate reason.

• Love 1
4 minutes ago, Bushz said:

Also I don't think my gang has ever been friends with Nerdy He's an admin who's been doing his job. But, I mean if you didn't want to be banned then you need to stop breaking rules.

Im friends with him on facebook, does that count?