Olympus Entertainment - Celebrating 10 Years! [$2k+ GIVEAWAY] ×
Special Promotion [FREE OLYMPUS+] ×

****atetenion to white men** (PLEASE READ)

****atetenion to white men**

please dont project urslef and compleatly irrelevent opinions onto POC's (People(s) of color) thinking u can understand how they have to live in a contstant state of fear from the police and shit. its not a turn on for the ladies. ALL TOXIC WHITE MEN WILL BE IGNORED ALL 2021 sis!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

they dont need your input on issues!!! just SIT ON THE sideline and watch black women and men show how they get down

""""PLEASE SHARE ANY EXPIREICENS that you beleive are relevant to the topic!****

ive seen countless time on the forums these people projecting themselsves ontop of thing they arent eudcated about tbh thought i should speak on IT..

stay respecful to one a nother. i want a healthy coversation about the topic. not jsut name CALLING!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

• Like 2
  • BlessUp 4
  • Sad 1
  • Weird 1
  • Clown 1
  • Downvote 3
  • STFU 22
4 hours ago, garland smitherbottoms said:

What about Asians?  Imma say the N word...  那个 (nèi ge)

Asian guy in Africa : pics

1:21

Edited by Yeet157
  • Like 2
9 hours ago, anti said:

If any of you bite down on bait this obvious, you're dented.

How the fuck is this bait!?

All I see is a young brother trying to educate these suburban white kids on the issues of our time. If you think this is bait then you need these lessons more than anyone else.

• Downvote 1
  • Head Admin
2 hours ago, sploding said:

How the fuck is this bait!?

All I see is a young brother trying to educate these suburban white kids on the issues of our time. If you think this is bait then you need these lessons more than anyone else.

Brother?  I ABSOLUTLY CAN NOT BELIEVE THAT YOU JUST ASSUMED THIS INDIVIDUALS GENDER.

Report to my office for a gender shaming seminar.

• BlessUp 2
  • Haha 2
Just now, Sanguine said:

... well uh. yeah.

This was a stupid post OP even as a joke. You need to go out into the real world more because clearly the "people's opinions on the forums" are SERIOUSLY getting to you

corn dog.jpg

• Haha 1
19 hours ago, garland smitherbottoms said:

please dont project urslef and compleatly irrelevent opinions onto POC's (People(s) of color) thinking u can understand how they have to live in a contstant state of fear from the police and shit. its not a turn on for the ladies. ALL TOXIC WHITE MEN WILL BE IGNORED ALL 2021 sis!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

they dont need your input on issues!!! just SIT ON THE sideline and watch black women and men show how they get down

""""PLEASE SHARE ANY EXPIREICENS that you beleive are relevant to the topic!****

ive seen countless time on the forums these people projecting themselsves ontop of thing they arent eudcated about tbh thought i should speak on IT..

stay respecful to one a nother. i want a healthy coversation about the topic. not jsut name CALLING!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

white > poc

• PogChamp 1