WE B A C K

• SWAT Commander

tbh i'd suggest making a new gang. Knowing you've had a few gangs you usually are able to recruit a decent amount of people. It would be nice to have a new gang around

• Like 11
  • Haha 1
1 minute ago, John Lemmon said:

Sounds like you?

idk man 2 gw wins under my belt and constantly in the best gang on the server for over a year, but must be. go watch the nature channel old man

also u lost to tp in gang wars BAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHH

• Clown 3
  • Downvote 1
  • STFU 2
2 hours ago, Tom said:

Didn't synergy get 2-0'ed to tp?

didnt we 7v10 them and both times had them below 3 people and u guys played them and got absolutely fucking destroyed because u guys are too old to be any competition BAHAHAHAHHHHAH thats some down bad shit for an addict like you

• Like 1
  • Pepega 1
  • Downvote 1
On 8/15/2021 at 11:48 PM, Xlax said:

tbh i'd suggest making a new gang. Knowing you've had a few gangs you usually are able to recruit a decent amount of people. It would be nice to have a new gang around

thx

17 hours ago, John Lemmon said:

Sounds like you?

Lul.thumb_webp.3bf0532567206d178c293a88f0873768

17 hours ago, proud said:

idk man 2 gw wins under my belt and constantly in the best gang on the server for over a year, but must be. go watch the nature channel old man

also u lost to tp in gang wars BAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHH

imagine ur biggest flex in life is 2 gw wins in a dead video game

• Haha 1
  • Clown 1
  • Downvote 1
7 hours ago, PUREPK TTV said:

imagine ur biggest flex in life is 2 gw wins in a dead video game

its a flex in arma considering u have none, wonder what ur biggest flex is cuz losing ur virginity still cant be it🤣

shit u not everyone that quotes me on this thread is either a dead beat virgin loser or some old man that doesnt have a job to supply his family, why am i here🤣

Edited by proud
  • Like 1
  • Weird 1
  • Clown 1
  • Downvote 1
3 hours ago, proud said:

its a flex in arma considering u have none, wonder what ur biggest flex is cuz losing ur virginity still cant be it🤣

shit u not everyone that quotes me on this thread is either a dead beat virgin loser or some old man that doesnt have a job to supply his family, why am i here🤣

c7337af6ec90fea7289a776e44e4bcae.jpg

• Haha 2
  • Clown 1
On 8/15/2021 at 11:17 PM, PUREPK TTV said:

So I plan on coming back and dominating the cartel scene once again.

Whats new since I was gone. 

also anyone got a gang, a good gang?

NR Recruiting brother

• Downvote 1
On 8/17/2021 at 9:22 AM, proud said:

You are STILL here cause ur a loser who has nothing else but arma. and those old men will always be something ur not. an actually man. your always gonna be a small little keyboard warrior boy who making fun of people about their virginity somthing no one cares about except you. almost make you wonder if your the one whos insecure about losing their virginity. Like did something happen on ur first go? was it a dude when were expecting a girl LMAO 

On 8/17/2021 at 3:28 PM, The New Noble said:

NR Recruiting brother

where do i apply

• Like 1
  • Downvote 1
7 hours ago, PUREPK TTV said:

You are STILL here cause ur a loser who has nothing else but arma. and those old men will always be something ur not. an actually man. your always gonna be a small little keyboard warrior boy who making fun of people about their virginity somthing no one cares about except you. almost make you wonder if your the one whos insecure about losing their virginity. Like did something happen on ur first go? was it a dude when were expecting a girl LMAO 

where do i apply

Send me a FR    Big Dick Bee#9787

• Downvote 2
11 hours ago, PUREPK TTV said:

d1a3eb1410492be41d7e9894158baf29.png no fucking way ur saying im not a man when u look like this, bro IM WHEEZING RN🤣🤣

i come on here n call u out on ur wimp shit cuz its the pathetic truth, nothing less🤣 say small but say less i still be otw dont forget🤣 ur saying no one cares about me? u come to arma to tryin get attention but where is that getting you? 97eb62019c8a510b8ebb4b2fb8881c69.png fucking no where

nothing screams "im a pathetic loser" more then that scrawny asian kid in the picture above. ik for a fact i got real friends, something u clearly struggle with because ur never off your pc, no girl will ever wanna be with some 5'2 90 pound asian🤣 have fun being a virgin till your 20s

• Like 1
  • Haha 3
  • Clown 1
2 hours ago, proud said:

d1a3eb1410492be41d7e9894158baf29.png no fucking way ur saying im not a man when u look like this, bro IM WHEEZING RN🤣🤣

i come on here n call u out on ur wimp shit cuz its the pathetic truth, nothing less🤣 say small but say less i still be otw dont forget🤣 ur saying no one cares about me? u come to arma to tryin get attention but where is that getting you? 97eb62019c8a510b8ebb4b2fb8881c69.png fucking no where

nothing screams "im a pathetic loser" more then that scrawny asian kid in the picture above. ik for a fact i got real friends, something u clearly struggle with because ur never off your pc, no girl will ever wanna be with some 5'2 90 pound asian🤣 have fun being a virgin till your 20s

its kinda funny because not a single thing you just said is true. keep staying mad kid. ur legit only ever gonna be something on arma 3 anywhere else and ur just a nobody. and imagine playing arma 3 in 20 fucking 21 what a joke. Ill admit i was a fucking loser for continuing to play with game and this server for so long but at least im off of it so thats better than everyone else who still plays arma 3 altis life. you can think all you want but playing this game in 2021 now thats the real joke and this doesnt just got to you proud it goes to legit everyone else on the server.

seriously what a joke 

• Hmm 1
  • Downvote 5
4 minutes ago, PUREPK TTV said:

its kinda funny because not a single thing you just said is true. keep staying mad kid. ur legit only ever gonna be something on arma 3 anywhere else and ur just a nobody. and imagine playing arma 3 in 20 fucking 21 what a joke. Ill admit i was a fucking loser for continuing to play with game and this server for so long but at least im off of it so thats better than everyone else who still plays arma 3 altis life. you can think all you want but playing this game in 2021 now thats the real joke and this doesnt just got to you proud it goes to legit everyone else on the server.

seriously what a joke 

wait, so you're flaming people for playing this game in 2021, but this post is literally about you coming back to play the game IN 2021?

• Like 7
  • Haha 1
  • Downvote 1
4 minutes ago, PUREPK TTV said:

you can think all you want but playing this game in 2021 now thats the real joke and this doesnt just got to you proud it goes to legit everyone else on the server.

Wasn’t the whole point of this post that you were coming back to play? 

• Like 7
  • Haha 6
  • Downvote 2