admin kamikaze

@ Murder Taxi Driver   Man, I'll explain it in a way you can understand. I'm not cheating. I am not using software. Only I do get banned for not climbing the fucking ladder.  Now I will give you real examples of Exploiting. 

1-  Leaving the Locked House

2- Hiding in the Fallen Tree Hollow

3-  Making Trees Invisible by Adjusting the Graphics Card

4 -  DPI İs exploit  ( Video is Example)

5- Looking Across the Wall 

These are strictly to exploit the bugs of the Game.   If done, punishment should be given.

@ Murder Taxi Driver   What you Say ?  Exploit means; “to use something to one’s own advantage”              

Oh right,    Now   Tell me..     What a Benefit I Created By Not Going Up The Stairs?      in my opinion,  this is exploitation or not exploitation  still debatable.  

Well, I put everything aside and admit that I made a mistake. Is this the punishment?    I stand behind my words.  It is a punishment given with malicious intent.  He has done a great injustice.  I am Immaculate in my own conscience.  I leave him to his own conscience

@ Farrell    You Can't Get Rid of Deleting Your Message.   You insulted my country. But you don't stand by what you say.   If You Do This, we will know that your mother did not give birth to you, that she absolutely took a shit. 😉

• TriHard 1
24 minutes ago, Revenge said:

@ Farrell    You Can't Get Rid of Deleting Your Message.   You insulted my country. But you don't stand by what you say.   If You Do This, we will know that your mother did not give birth to you, that she absolutely took a shit. 😉

Bro what does this even me mean? 😂😂😂☠️

• Downvote 1
  • STFU 2

I'm still hoping that one day you'l make a forum post in proper english saying all the shit you've posted is a meme as there is no shot your actually serious about this shit.

😕

• Like 1
  • Cringe 1
  • Clown 1
  • Downvote 1
28 minutes ago, SPBojo said:

I'm still hoping that one day you'l make a forum post in proper english saying all the shit you've posted is a meme as there is no shot your actually serious about this shit.

😕

I told you not to come to My Topic. Now fuck off. I Fuck Your Blood and Soul. If we meet in real life, you would kneel before me.  Motherfucker What a cheesy man you are. You must be your mother's illegitimate child. Fuck off. Don't come to my Page. Do not write to the Topics I opened. Block me if possible. fuck off

• Like 4
  • BlessUp 1
  • Haha 1
12 minutes ago, Revenge said:

I told you not to come to My Topic. Now fuck off. I Fuck Your Blood and Soul. If we meet in real life, you would kneel before me.  Motherfucker What a cheesy man you are. You must be your mother's illegitimate child. Fuck off. Don't come to my Page. Do not write to the Topics I opened. Block me if possible. fuck off

Yes sir

37 minutes ago, Revenge said:

Ah, now there's the Revenge that would spam me in-game about wanting to rape my family, nice! 

All in all, i hope one day you'l see that there is more to life than getting suicidal over being banned on a Arma server.

The rules are easy to follow and if you have any questions i know plenty of people that would love to explain them to you, myself included.

👌😔🤙

• Cringe 2
2 hours ago, Revenge said:

3-  Making Trees Invisible by Adjusting the Graphics Card

yea low graphics settings in the arma menu doesnt equal exploiting bro

6 hours ago, Kamikaze said:

I'm completely respectable it's just his arrogance that makes him think he's special or different than anyone else. It really comes down to me telling him its exploiting then him wanting to argue that its not.

oh well 🤷‍♂️

Yeah you gotta either play into the meme or avoid it all together 😛

4 hours ago, Revenge said:

sTRAigHT fAcTS BOJO CRINGEST MAN ALIVE

• Like 1
  • Haha 1
8 hours ago, SPBojo said:

Ah, now there's the Revenge that would spam me in-game about wanting to rape my family, nice! 

All in all, i hope one day you'l see that there is more to life than getting suicidal over being banned on a Arma server.

The rules are easy to follow and if you have any questions i know plenty of people that would love to explain them to you, myself included.

👌😔🤙

Fuck your fat pussy

• Like 1
13 minutes ago, Dante said:

Lmao this is the first thing I see after not reading anything on the forums in ages. I do not miss these posts. @ Kamikaze honestly double down bro. 

It's more complex than that.  Revenge is the exception.  He's kind of the mascot of kavala.

20 hours ago, TapTap said:

1. Your essay is not in APA 7 format

2. Cite your references

THIS DUDE

6 hours ago, anti said:

It's more complex than that.  Revenge is the exception.  He's kind of the mascot of kavala.

As much as I actually hate revenge with a passion, I can agree

• Like 1
6 hours ago, anti said:

Fuck!   I'll Dress You In A Clown Costume And Take You Around Kavala 🖕😎

46 minutes ago, JD Connor said:

THIS DUDE

As much as I actually hate revenge with a passion, I can agree

Once we become friends, we always remain friends...    😉