And Warefare says i exploit

I like the fact warfare said i exploited wall with my gun pointing through even

though i didn't and 2 admins watched the whole video i sent them,

But apparently it must be ok for his members of his gang to be able to do it -

http://imgur.com/J9zoIlT

GGs.

what the fuck is up with all the salt going on? if you have a problem with it report the player, dont go to the forums and start shit. i understand that you find it frustrating and all, but this will not help for anything except from getting a locked thread.

as you know exploiting is a no-go, so if you have video of it, report the player.

I don't really care about weather or not it gets locked, ive been on the server like twice in 5 days, just showing this because i showing everyone the exploiters.

if your showing everyone that exploits your probably gonna have to show every single person on the server, basically ALL of us have exploited in some way.

he put his gun through the wall and killed the apd member even tho before this the 50 cal could not shoot through the same wall 

Wow i gave the 7.62 way too much credit  

Time to do some testing 

tbh i didnt expect the screenshot to be posted here lol!! but the player report has already been put in before ppl start saying "send in the video" !!

the video shows it better but this screenshot just shows the initial moment i die and show position of the gun, but like i said i didnt want it here hopefully admins will do the required actions :)  

tbh i didnt expect the screenshot to be posted here lol!! but the player report has already been put in before ppl start saying "send in the video" !!

the video shows it better but this screenshot just shows the initial moment i die and show position of the gun, but like i said i didnt want it here hopefully admins will do the required actions :)

what is that i hear in the wind, is that a permban i hear? RIP Corporal 3 Rip...

• Like 1

the fact his gun is through the wall shooting if he can shoot through why put his gun through the wall

His gun isn't actually through the wall you can even see the bullets impacting his side of the wall.

Here is a video for you.

ok fair enough but id like to see the video from his side as that will explain more, but you still have the part where the 50 cal doesnt penetrate through and when he drives off he has plenty of aim to hit them walls but nothing shows through? why would a 7.62 round penetrate but a .50 cal wouldnt!!  

you will say bad aim!! but he was hitting every shot earlier :/ 

but anyways enough of the defending and bitching let the admins decide 

ok fair enough but id like to see the video from his side as that will explain more, but you still have the part where the 50 cal doesnt penetrate through and when he drives off he has plenty of aim to hit them walls but nothing shows through? why would a 7.62 round penetrate but a .50 cal wouldnt!!  

you will say bad aim!! but he was hitting every shot earlier :/ 

but anyways enough of the defending and bitching let the admins decide 

Well a 50cal can penetrate those walls.

P24c41Y.jpg

Certain bullets penetrate certain walls, while others don't. While what Warfare did is not exploiting it can be confused since he had the barrel through the wall. To prevent issues just shoot when your not right against the wall, problem solved. Deimos pretty well summed it up however what is and isn't exploiting in regards to shooting through a wall.

• Like 1

Certain bullets penetrate certain walls, while others don't. While what Warfare did is not exploiting it can be confused since he had the barrel through the wall. To prevent issues just shoot when your not right against the wall, problem solved. Deimos pretty well summed it up however what is and isn't exploiting in regards to shooting through a wall.

I tested this some time ago and the damage values are different when it goes all way through a wall (So when he stepped away) and when the shot is inside the wall. Would have to retest if that has either been patched or if it was an anomaly, but I'm sure that it still does different damage depending if weapon is in the wall or not.