Jump to content

TDM event Ideas


Recommended Posts

  • Admin

For those of you that dont know, the new TDM staff run event uses OUR loadouts from the rebel shop so, what loadouts do you fellas want to see?

!!!!WE CAN NOT DO MAR10S ETC OR WP ITEMS JUST THINGS IN THE SAME REBEL SHOP YOU HAVE ACCESS TO!!!

Currently have:
Rahim 
promet
sawed off shotgun
vermin 

  • Like 4
  • +1 1
Link to comment

Get rid of the taze animation thing, from what I’ve experienced event is a afk simulator, played 30 minutes of it to make 75k, not worth imo 

  • +1 2
Link to comment

The event earlier where we got eleven nades was kinda wild. An only-nade round might be fun though. 

Definitely needs a time cap per round to stop people sitting in their spawn the entire time. 

I think it’s the most fun when you have a random assortment of guns you don’t usually do every day. The shotguns are fun, pistol rounds are fun.

It’d also be nice to see a version of the event with constant respawning. 

  • Like 2
  • +1 1
Link to comment
  • Admin
5 hours ago, Doof said:

Get rid of the taze animation thing, from what I’ve experienced event is a afk simulator, played 30 minutes of it to make 75k, not worth imo 

It is a tase animation for a reason. You'll notice every time in every other event when you die and respawn you are no longer in the event.

The 75k, it really depends however they are teams of 12. If you each win 1 mill per TDM event that is 12 mill spawned in... We don't want that.

2 hours ago, madcat said:

It’d also be nice to see a version of the event with constant respawning. 

there are more events down on the list, however not all of them can be developed at the same time. It took quite a substantial amount of time just to get this TDM event done. The whole event menu as a whole really hasn't been touched since like 2016 code wise, so its not a easy thing and really aids to deal with. There will probably have to be a whole recreation of the event menu before more events get added, but that all depends on the devs. Be patient.

Link to comment

bubaloo did one the other night with mar 10 

6 hours ago, Noble said:

For those of you that dont know, the new TDM staff run event uses OUR loadouts from the rebel shop so, what loadouts do you fellas want to see?

!!!!WE CAN NOT DO MAR10S ETC OR WP ITEMS JUST THINGS IN THE SAME REBEL SHOP YOU HAVE ACCESS TO!!!

Currently have:
Rahim 
promet
sawed off shotgun
vermin 

 

Link to comment

APD style weaponry
Tier 2 armour
MX/CMR
ARCO/MRCO
No helmet armour

Kavala RDMer starter kit
Any large storage clothing
Rook 9mm pistol
4 mags
NO ARMOUR
NO HELMET

Richer Kavala RDMer starter kit
Carrier Lite
PDW
No sight
No helmet
Mags
 

Silver miner WPL kit 
Katiba 6.5mm (non-carbine version as gear only acquirable from rebel)
ARCO
Carrier Lite
Pilot Helmet
Blue suit

Vigi kit 
Rebel SPAR-16
ARCO
Carrier Lite
Enhanced combat helmet (Woodland)
Woodland combat uniform

Terrorist kit
AKM (shitty one)
Shemagh helmet
Level 2 armour
The most broke looking clothing
 

  • Like 2
  • Downvote 1
Link to comment
1 hour ago, Decimus said:

How long of a time cap are you thinking?

5 minutes max is probably the best option. Enough time to spread out on the map but doesn't cater for people who refuse to do anything but sit behind cover in their spawn.

  • Like 1
Link to comment
1 hour ago, madcat said:

5 minutes max is probably the best option. Enough time to spread out on the map but doesn't cater for people who refuse to do anything but sit behind cover in their spawn.

aight bet

Link to comment
On 5/19/2022 at 3:11 PM, Doof said:

Get rid of the taze animation thing, from what I’ve experienced event is a afk simulator, played 30 minutes of it to make 75k, not worth imo 

If you want to make 500k+ go do a run or a pharma

 

this event is VERY dynamic with all loadout combinations, people I've played with have only raved about this event

+1 addition devs

  • Love 1
  • +1 2
Link to comment
On 5/19/2022 at 6:30 PM, madcat said:

The event earlier where we got eleven nades was kinda wild. An only-nade round might be fun though. 

Definitely needs a time cap per round to stop people sitting in their spawn the entire time. 

I think it’s the most fun when you have a random assortment of guns you don’t usually do every day. The shotguns are fun, pistol rounds are fun.

It’d also be nice to see a version of the event with constant respawning. 

I agree plus I would add after the time limit runs out the team with the most remaining players wins 

Link to comment
On 5/19/2022 at 9:01 PM, Millennium said:

It is a tase animation for a reason. You'll notice every time in every other event when you die and respawn you are no longer in the event.

The 75k, it really depends however they are teams of 12. If you each win 1 mill per TDM event that is 12 mill spawned in... We don't want that.

Playing devils advocate here. but in 30 mins of any illegal run or low tier event, Art Gallary/Pharma  you can easily make a Mil. So it could be reasonably justified to  give that to winners who  stayed the entire match and won. 

Link to comment
  • 2 months later...

How about you guys start event disruption banning all the team killers?  I've yet to see a single one go by that there wasnt a troll killing half their own team all the way to the end and nothing done about it.

Link to comment

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.
Note: Your post will require moderator approval before it will be visible.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    • No registered users viewing this page.
×
×
  • Create New...

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use and our Privacy Policy.