Olympus Entertainment - Celebrating 10 Years! [$2k+ GIVEAWAY] ×
Special Promotion [FREE OLYMPUS+] ×

TDM event Ideas

• Admin

For those of you that dont know, the new TDM staff run event uses OUR loadouts from the rebel shop so, what loadouts do you fellas want to see?

!!!!WE CAN NOT DO MAR10S ETC OR WP ITEMS JUST THINGS IN THE SAME REBEL SHOP YOU HAVE ACCESS TO!!!

Currently have:
Rahim 
promet
sawed off shotgun
vermin 

• Like 4
  • +1 1

The event earlier where we got eleven nades was kinda wild. An only-nade round might be fun though. 

Definitely needs a time cap per round to stop people sitting in their spawn the entire time. 

I think it’s the most fun when you have a random assortment of guns you don’t usually do every day. The shotguns are fun, pistol rounds are fun.

It’d also be nice to see a version of the event with constant respawning. 

• Like 2
  • +1 1
5 hours ago, Doof said:

Get rid of the taze animation thing, from what I’ve experienced event is a afk simulator, played 30 minutes of it to make 75k, not worth imo 

It is a tase animation for a reason. You'll notice every time in every other event when you die and respawn you are no longer in the event.

The 75k, it really depends however they are teams of 12. If you each win 1 mill per TDM event that is 12 mill spawned in... We don't want that.

2 hours ago, madcat said:

there are more events down on the list, however not all of them can be developed at the same time. It took quite a substantial amount of time just to get this TDM event done. The whole event menu as a whole really hasn't been touched since like 2016 code wise, so its not a easy thing and really aids to deal with. There will probably have to be a whole recreation of the event menu before more events get added, but that all depends on the devs. Be patient.

• Admin
27 minutes ago, hawkg said:

bubaloo did one the other night with mar 10 

I cheated! I had @ David Miller ’s help. He is able to save the loadout but us Admin-mod peasants are not able to save that Mar10 loadout 😞 

• Like 1

APD style weaponry
Tier 2 armour
MX/CMR
ARCO/MRCO
No helmet armour

Kavala RDMer starter kit
Any large storage clothing
Rook 9mm pistol
4 mags
NO ARMOUR
NO HELMET

Richer Kavala RDMer starter kit
Carrier Lite
PDW
No sight
No helmet
Mags

Silver miner WPL kit 
Katiba 6.5mm (non-carbine version as gear only acquirable from rebel)
ARCO
Carrier Lite
Pilot Helmet
Blue suit

Vigi kit 
Rebel SPAR-16
ARCO
Carrier Lite
Enhanced combat helmet (Woodland)
Woodland combat uniform

Terrorist kit
AKM (shitty one)
Shemagh helmet
Level 2 armour
The most broke looking clothing

• Like 2
  • Downvote 1
  • Senior Developer
On 5/19/2022 at 7:30 PM, madcat said:

Definitely needs a time cap per round to stop people sitting in their spawn the entire time.

How long of a time cap are you thinking?

1 hour ago, Decimus said:

How long of a time cap are you thinking?

5 minutes max is probably the best option. Enough time to spread out on the map but doesn't cater for people who refuse to do anything but sit behind cover in their spawn.

• Like 1
  • Senior Developer
1 hour ago, madcat said:

5 minutes max is probably the best option. Enough time to spread out on the map but doesn't cater for people who refuse to do anything but sit behind cover in their spawn.

aight bet

On 5/19/2022 at 3:11 PM, Doof said:

Get rid of the taze animation thing, from what I’ve experienced event is a afk simulator, played 30 minutes of it to make 75k, not worth imo 

If you want to make 500k+ go do a run or a pharma

this event is VERY dynamic with all loadout combinations, people I've played with have only raved about this event

+1 addition devs

• Love 1
  • +1 2
On 5/19/2022 at 6:30 PM, madcat said:

The event earlier where we got eleven nades was kinda wild. An only-nade round might be fun though. 

I think it’s the most fun when you have a random assortment of guns you don’t usually do every day. The shotguns are fun, pistol rounds are fun.

I agree plus I would add after the time limit runs out the team with the most remaining players wins 

On 5/19/2022 at 9:01 PM, Millennium said:

It is a tase animation for a reason. You'll notice every time in every other event when you die and respawn you are no longer in the event.

The 75k, it really depends however they are teams of 12. If you each win 1 mill per TDM event that is 12 mill spawned in... We don't want that.

Playing devils advocate here. but in 30 mins of any illegal run or low tier event, Art Gallary/Pharma  you can easily make a Mil. So it could be reasonably justified to  give that to winners who  stayed the entire match and won. 

• 2 months later...

How about you guys start event disruption banning all the team killers?  I've yet to see a single one go by that there wasnt a troll killing half their own team all the way to the end and nothing done about it.

6 hours ago, anti said:

How about you guys start event disruption banning all the team killers?  I've yet to see a single one go by that there wasnt a troll killing half their own team all the way to the end and nothing done about it.

Honestly I think it’s just you getting trolled. I haven’t played a round where I saw an intentional team kill. 

• Downvote 1