Olympus Entertainment - Celebrating 10 Years! [$2k+ GIVEAWAY] ×
Special Promotion [FREE OLYMPUS+] ×

I would have had it claimed fair and square if the claim button was there.  It would have been a fun fight for us figuring out how to store itXD

it was all fun though, you guys pulled all the juice

48 minutes ago, proud said:

how hard did yall cry for this lmaoo no way you would have claimed it and been able to store it with all the people that were on u

I watched it, they managed to land it fine at kavala chop shop and would've been able to claim it. I doubt they would've been able to store it though on account of the 6 APD armed planes chasing it.

• BlessUp 1
4 minutes ago, madcat said:

I watched it, they managed to land it fine at kavala chop shop and would've been able to claim it. I doubt they would've been able to store it though on account of the 6 APD armed planes chasing it.

The hawk there got fail titaned too, not sure how much damage we could’ve done but it would’ve definitely been a lot more

• Like 1
14 minutes ago, Lucien said:

I don't know if anyone even really wants to pay much for one. 10 mil?

Well the last one sold for 120mil and im pretty sure this is the second one on the entire server

• Haha 1
4 hours ago, hawkg said:

Lol why did the group have 20 people in it. And we all know how that goes

6 people original getting the split for clapping the cops and civs at air drop. we spent about 30 mins securing a decent chop so we had more people help secure since cops where going by all means necessary. + its was only 11 people and maybe 8 where actually at the chop

5 hours ago, madcat said:

i agree 100%, they would have claimed it just fine but then whatever happened next would repeat itself, they would have lost it either way.

to the admin who comped them this xian ur smoking meth

• Like 1
6 hours ago, proud said:

i agree 100%, they would have claimed it just fine but then whatever happened next would repeat itself, they would have lost it either way.

to the admin who comped them this xian ur smoking meth

your forgetting we are also making moves. Notable we were buying lots of titan missiles to engage armed planes as they are the only threat and also the airdrop mark would disappeared allowing us to abuse the speed of the Xian and store when and where ever we can. 

27 minutes ago, Jace Wickem said:

your forgetting we are also making moves. Notable we were buying lots of titan missiles to engage armed planes as they are the only threat and also the airdrop mark would disappeared allowing us to abuse the speed of the Xian and store when and where ever we can. 

yall aint the only ones that lost alot of money, u ever think of everyone u shot down? 2 mil a plane, and people had eyes on the entire time, except for when u got to chop everyone knew where u were cuz of eyes.

0 chance you should've been comped for this

100% fail titan'd the ghosthawk @ kavala chop (per the admins), you were getting a free haircut via the hawk when you hopped out

why isn't there a forum post arguing against this comp? 

23 hours ago, Mr GOAT said:

0 chance you should've been comped for this

100% fail titan'd the ghosthawk @ kavala chop (per the admins), you were getting a free haircut via the hawk when you hopped out

why isn't there a forum post arguing against this comp? 

because not everyone is petty like y'all and most people dislike the cops anyway because of how you all act.

• Like 1