FIX THE DAM SERVER

ANYONE WHOS SAYS THE SERVER IS FINE AND DOESNT LAG CLEARLY DOESNT PLAY ENOUGH, IS DUMB AF, OR DOESNT KNOW WHAT LAG IS. THE LAG AND HIT REG ARE ON ANOTHER LEVEL. SO MANY TIME HAVE GUYS JUST TELEPORTED AND FROZE IN PLACE OR JUST TAKE 20 SHOTS THEN EITHER NOT DIE OR DIE 5 SECONDS AFTER I DIE. IVE LOST PROB MILLIONS OF DOLLARS TO THIS BULLSHIT AND IT AINT FUN. YOU DONT GET COMP FOR IT AND EVEN IF YOU DID ITS STILL ANNOYING TO DIE OVER AND OVER TO SOMETHING THAT ISNT EVEN SKILL BASED. FIGHTING COPS ARE WORSE. I GOT A 3090 AND COPS COME IN A WAVE I GOT FROM 120 FPS TO 30 IN THE MATTER OF SECONDS WHEN THE SLAM THEN SMOKE. I USUALLY DONT COMPLAIN ON THE FORUMS AND I DOUBT THE OWNER OR ANY OF THE DEV/STAFFS WILL DO SHIT ABOUT THIS BUT THIS HAS TO BE AT LEAST SAID. I HAVE MANY MORE CLIPS OF THE SERVER SHITTING THE BED BUT THIS ONE JUST SEND ME OVER THE EDGE AND I DONT KNOW WHY

https://youtu.be/e1mBW1PEyog

• Clown 1
  • Downvote 3
  • STFU 8
6 minutes ago, Outcast said:

There are other games out there fyi.

i know its my fault for playing

13 minutes ago, Cheezy said:

Ong bro I think you missed

8 minutes ago, gonewild said:

did you just miss a shot and blame the server? yikes

prob just bad quality, but i watched the 4k replay in slow mo. im on his head and there visible blood splatter 

https://gyazo.com/cad6d3e52258b291eaccc87b16def83a

still shit quality but eh

3 hours ago, PUREPK TTV said:

HIT REG

3 hours ago, PUREPK TTV said:

I DOUBT THE OWNER OR ANY OF THE DEV/STAFFS WILL DO SHIT ABOUT THIS

buddy thinks devs can fix the hit reg lol.

Think about it for a second pure, the server has consistently grown content wise ever since its been made & arma itself is already a buggy laggy mess. With how big and complex some of things on the server are lag is bound to happen, It is more a matter of balancing the lag vs playability. & devs are making work on fixing the server lol, ask @ codeYeTi  im sure he would be willing to tell you how much time hes spent in the past 3 months focusing on just improving server performance.

37 minutes ago, Clash said:

• Like 1
  • Lead Developer

A lot of performance increases have been happening lately, including @ codeYeTi taking literal hundreds of hours to completely rework and create a series of plugins that are the core of the server ONLY for performance.

There are still a few issues obviously, but it's quite hard to debug when it only happens at 135+ players, the recent DDoSing, server crashes, and a current crash exploit in the engine that bohemia has been trying fix.

If there were a button that said "fix it", believe me that would have been pushed ages ago. The lag is known, the issues we have are apparent, and the dev's ARE actively trying to alleviate them. I know I spent a few hundreds of hours looking into it, combing through every piece of code I could find, which led me to a few small things, but clearly not enough.

• Like 6
15 hours ago, PUREPK TTV said:

ANYONE WHOS SAYS THE SERVER IS FINE AND DOESNT LAG CLEARLY DOESNT PLAY ENOUGH, IS DUMB AF, OR DOESNT KNOW WHAT LAG IS. THE LAG AND HIT REG ARE ON ANOTHER LEVEL. SO MANY TIME HAVE GUYS JUST TELEPORTED AND FROZE IN PLACE OR JUST TAKE 20 SHOTS THEN EITHER NOT DIE OR DIE 5 SECONDS AFTER I DIE. IVE LOST PROB MILLIONS OF DOLLARS TO THIS BULLSHIT AND IT AINT FUN. YOU DONT GET COMP FOR IT AND EVEN IF YOU DID ITS STILL ANNOYING TO DIE OVER AND OVER TO SOMETHING THAT ISNT EVEN SKILL BASED. FIGHTING COPS ARE WORSE. I GOT A 3090 AND COPS COME IN A WAVE I GOT FROM 120 FPS TO 30 IN THE MATTER OF SECONDS WHEN THE SLAM THEN SMOKE. I USUALLY DONT COMPLAIN ON THE FORUMS AND I DOUBT THE OWNER OR ANY OF THE DEV/STAFFS WILL DO SHIT ABOUT THIS BUT THIS HAS TO BE AT LEAST SAID. I HAVE MANY MORE CLIPS OF THE SERVER SHITTING THE BED BUT THIS ONE JUST SEND ME OVER THE EDGE AND I DONT KNOW WHY

You are actually just so bad at the game. Stop Blaming it on the server you shitter. #SkillIssue

And that’s why you sound like Jynxzi 😂 

WHO USING WINDOWS SERVER ANYWAY!?!?!?!?!?!? USE LINUX DUMMIES....AND MAKE ME THE SERVER ADMIN...100% UPTIME ALL THE TIME....JUST GIVE ME FREE IN-GAME CASH AND YOU GOT YOURSELF A DAMN DEAL

13 hours ago, Strafe said:

buddy thinks devs can fix the hit reg lol.

Think about it for a second pure, the server has consistently grown content wise ever since its been made & arma itself is already a buggy laggy mess. With how big and complex some of things on the server are lag is bound to happen, It is more a matter of balancing the lag vs playability. & devs are making work on fixing the server lol, ask @ codeYeTi  im sure he would be willing to tell you how much time hes spent in the past 3 months focusing on just improving server performance.

consistently grown more shit

1 hour ago, Fraali said:

A lot of performance increases have been happening lately, including @ codeYeTi taking literal hundreds of hours to completely rework and create a series of plugins that are the core of the server ONLY for performance.

There are still a few issues obviously, but it's quite hard to debug when it only happens at 135+ players, the recent DDoSing, server crashes, and a current crash exploit in the engine that bohemia has been trying fix.

If there were a button that said "fix it", believe me that would have been pushed ages ago. The lag is known, the issues we have are apparent, and the dev's ARE actively trying to alleviate them. I know I spent a few hundreds of hours looking into it, combing through every piece of code I could find, which led me to a few small things, but clearly not enough.

thanks for the insight, may i suggest not adding 2 banks, an art gallery, and an evidence locker that have the most braindead design i have ever seen.

if it was good then i wouldnt mind taking the lag but it isnt. so for the case it just adds more shit to the server that overall causes even more lag. just remove them. 

1 minute ago, Mason Harrison said:

😓

shit sorry im still in grade 3 give me a break man

• Kreygasm 1
  • Admin

Okay. Let’s remove everything and turn the server into king of the hill. Nothing to do but just shoot each other at abandoned houses and buildings. 🙂 

But seriously. Staff does care about performance and it’s something that is being looked into. 

1 hour ago, PUREPK TTV said:

that overall causes even more lag.

funny thing about arma and lag and damage registration. if you hit on your screen you hit end of story lag may cause them to die later than expected but if you hit you hit. even if on their screen they were behind cover for 10 seconds if you saw you hit it registers. so its not lag that made him survive he just tanked

• Downvote 1
1 hour ago, PUREPK TTV said:

thanks for the insight, may i suggest not adding 2 banks, an art gallery, and an evidence locker that have the most braindead design i have ever seen.

if it was good then i wouldnt mind taking the lag but it isnt. so for the case it just adds more shit to the server that overall causes even more lag. just remove them. 

shit sorry im still in grade 3 give me a break man

I read your posts and truthfully cant tell if your trolling or just braindead

• Downvote 1
1 hour ago, Bubbaloo Burrito said:

Okay. Let’s remove everything and turn the server into king of the hill. Nothing to do but just shoot each other at abandoned houses and buildings. 🙂 

But seriously. Staff does care about performance and it’s something that is being looked into. 

hm

1 hour ago, Gunnerdoor1 said:

funny thing about arma and lag and damage registration. if you hit on your screen you hit end of story lag may cause them to die later than expected but if you hit you hit. even if on their screen they were behind cover for 10 seconds if you saw you hit it registers. so its not lag that made him survive he just tanked

tanked a mk1 headshot yea no

• Clown 1