Now that the vigi bug is fixed....

Maybe it's time staff start unbanning most of these people.  That was a huge chunk of the community taken out.

What they did was wrong, and I'm not making excuses for that, but if we take a close look at who was all banned we see it's mostly well liked non-toxic members of this community.  

But now that it's fixed, and can't be exploited anymore.. perhaps it's time to do some bank account examining and wiping, and start unbanning most of these people.  The server is better with most of them than without most of them.  

I strongly implore the OS to consider what I'm saying.

• Like 1
  • +1 1
  • Downvote 1
  • Senior Admin

Are you even aware of how many people were banned from it? It was honestly at most 10 people who were banned for it and of that a vast majority were unbanned and funds were taken within a few days - pretty sure it's only 2 people who are still banned from it.

• Like 1
3 hours ago, Noble said:

3 only banned to this day let me put it this way, if you still banned, you should be 😄 

Yeah I was unaware the number was that low now.  

money dupers are heavily discriminated against by the Olympus staff team and frankly its ridiculous. Money dupers are people too and should be forgiven in the name healing and positivity 🙏🙏🙏🙏 there is no reason to hold a grudge against a poor soul who was down on their luck and needed a quick couple hundred mil. truly sad to see how hateful the world has become 🙏🙏🙏🙏🙏🙏🙏🙏

• Head Admin
3 minutes ago, Pancake said:

money dupers are heavily discriminated against by the Olympus staff team and frankly its ridiculous. Money dupers are people too and should be forgiven in the name healing and positivity 🙏🙏🙏🙏 there is no reason to hold a grudge against a poor soul who was down on their luck and needed a quick couple hundred mil. truly sad to see how hateful the world has become 🙏🙏🙏🙏🙏🙏🙏🙏

Preach John Stamos GIF by Fuller House

DOWN WITH GDI!

• BlessUp 1
44 minutes ago, GoonThe15YearOld said:

I remember when you used to put almost 100 hours a week into this server somehow, I see you've slimmed down congrats girl!

Your brain is going to be eternally fried if you don't leave this hellscape.

None of the staff are good role models.

Edited by Skateezy
1 minute ago, Skateezy said:

Your brain is going to be eternally fried if you don't leave this hellscape.

None of the staff are good role models.

In what weird way do you expect randoms on the internet to be role models?  most are chill cept mako but dudes braindead so it cant be helped

2 minutes ago, BadKarma-Patterson said:

In what weird way do you expect randoms on the internet to be role models?  most are chill cept mako but dudes braindead so it cant be helped

I was trying to be nice.

Half of the staff are severely socially stunted.

Not good for a young mind, needs to be in the gym and playing rugby

Edited by Skateezy
  • BlessUp 2