Olympus Entertainment | Giveaway + 4th of July Sale | PRICE MATCH UPDATED! ×

Unpopular opinion

The server isnt really about altis life anymore its basically a relaxed combat simulator, Wipe would kill the server and render it useless, These kids losing their online money and online pixels in house storage would never come back because they worked hard for it. Took over a year for the server to get better in 2016 with 60k arma players with the 20k left It just wont work

• Like 1
3 hours ago, ThatNerdyGuy said:

Then let's hear then

I don’t have 3 brain cells to rub together.

But idk if you’re on about mass unbanning or server wiping. Server wiping is retarded, mass unbanning works if staff are active and not spa’s, keeping the right players banned and only unbanning on a case by case basis etc.

• Like 1
19 minutes ago, CaloomClark said:

I don’t have 3 brain cells to rub together.

But idk if you’re on about mass unbanning or server wiping. Server wiping is retarded, mass unbanning works if staff are active and not spa’s, keeping the right players banned and only unbanning on a case by case basis etc.

Well we agree on the server wipe, that will kill the server. Unbanning cheaters is difficult because like I’ve said before. If staff HAVE to sit and watch someone that got unbanned because they might cheat, means that shouldn’t have been unbanned in the first place. 

• Like 3
2 hours ago, ThatNerdyGuy said:

Well we agree on the server wipe, that will kill the server. Unbanning cheaters is difficult because like I’ve said before. If staff HAVE to sit and watch someone that got unbanned because they might cheat, means that shouldn’t have been unbanned in the first place. 

100%, which is why I’ve made you proud since you unbanned me 😉

6 hours ago, ThatNerdyGuy said:

Unbanning cheaters is difficult because like I’ve said before. If staff HAVE to sit and watch someone that got unbanned because they might cheat, means that shouldn’t have been unbanned in the first place. 

Doesn't seem too difficult, you clowns do it all the time. 

• Like 2

Maybe unban all non-cheating perms.

If Arma 3's population is getting smaller, which it is, why keep punishments for those who may have done something one to two years ago in defense of a population that is not there?

We all know the permanent bans are not as quickly reviewed as the currents.

In a fourth wall way the VDMers and RDMers are what makes the server go round.

Edited by Skateezy
23 hours ago, ToeKnee said:

Server wiped worked in 2016 when RP was in its prime but not these days

server almost died