Public Apology

Dear @ Fraali , Olympus staff and the community

15 Months ago I foolishly cheated on the Server 3 for 2 days, I wrote this as an attempt to win the trust of Fraali.

I am writing to apologize for my actions on your Arma 3 server. I understand that I have violated the terms of service and that my behaviour was unacceptable. I take full responsibility for my actions, and I am truly sorry for any harm that I may have caused.

I want to make it clear that my decision to cheat was not a reflection of my opinion of your server or the work that you have put into it. I have the utmost respect for your efforts and the community that you have built around it. I recognize that cheating goes against the spirit of fair play and ruins the experience for other players.

I would like to make things right and show that I am committed to playing fairly and contributing positively to the community. If you would allow me another chance to participate in your server, I promise to adhere to the rules and play the game as intended.

Again, I apologize for my behaviour and any negative impact it may have had on your server and community. Thank you for your understanding.

• Like 8
  • Love 1
  • Sad 1
  • Jew 1
  • Weird 3
  • Cringe 3
  • Clown 3
  • Downvote 4
  • STFU 3
  • Lead Developer

Jesus Christ man.

• Like 3
  • Haha 2
  • Sad 1
12 minutes ago, Mr GOAT said:

$200 says our boy @ thomasaccount500  typed in ChatGPT "type a public apology for cheating on olympus, an arma server"

862fa851e88e5006d35cfbb035385a65.png

f1c7c4ad111c7e86b1d86e88305f587b.png

without a doubt this is a chat gpt apology. CBA to find exactly what he typed but if you read these its pretty clear.

• Like 2
8 minutes ago, King Of The Pond said:

862fa851e88e5006d35cfbb035385a65.png

f1c7c4ad111c7e86b1d86e88305f587b.png

without a doubt this is a chat gpt apology. CBA to find exactly what he typed but if you read these its pretty clear.

ngl 100% guessed that's what he put in ChatGPT. literally shocking how similar it is though LOL

Using 3rd Party Software on Public Apology - ThomasLordd - Perm - GOAT

• Haha 3
  • STFU 1
5 hours ago, Mr GOAT said:

$200 says our boy @ thomasaccount500  typed in ChatGPT "type a public apology for cheating on olympus, an arma server"

So what if I used chatGPT ive written enough fucking unbans myself

IM RIPPING MY EYEBALLS Out

6 hours ago, Fuzz^ said:

I just wanna know how they caught you in 2 days but people that have been cheating since 2016 still here

Because there is closet dogs and people who have no ability to control themselves

6 hours ago, Fraali said:

Jesus Christ man.

i’m out here doing the most… 

• Haha 2
23 minutes ago, thomasaccount500 said:

So what if I used chatGPT ive written enough fucking unbans myself

IM RIPPING MY EYEBALLS Out

Because there is closet dogs and people who have no ability to control themselves

i’m out here doing the most… 

Did you try not scripting?

• Like 1