Public Apology

7 hours ago, thomasaccount500 said:

Where you based girl im tryna get a taste of that pussy

You get a taste every day when your mom kisses you goodbye and sends your dumbass to school.

If someone apologized to you for cheating on an ARMA server, you might feel frustrated or disappointed, but it's important to handle the situation with maturity and respect. Here's an example of a response you could use:

"Thank you for apologizing for cheating on our ARMA server. While I'm disappointed that you broke the rules, I appreciate you owning up to your mistake and expressing remorse.

As you know, cheating undermines the integrity of the game and ruins the experience for other players. It's important that we all play by the same rules and compete fairly. Moving forward, I hope you'll respect the rules and play the game the way it was intended.

I accept your apology and hope we can continue playing together as a community. Let's work together to create a fun and fair gaming environment for everyone."

6 hours ago, Horizon said:

If someone apologized to you for cheating on an ARMA server, you might feel frustrated or disappointed, but it's important to handle the situation with maturity and respect. Here's an example of a response you could use:

"Thank you for apologizing for cheating on our ARMA server. While I'm disappointed that you broke the rules, I appreciate you owning up to your mistake and expressing remorse.

As you know, cheating undermines the integrity of the game and ruins the experience for other players. It's important that we all play by the same rules and compete fairly. Moving forward, I hope you'll respect the rules and play the game the way it was intended.

I accept your apology and hope we can continue playing together as a community. Let's work together to create a fun and fair gaming environment for everyone."

@ Fraali  @ Mako

• Lead Developer
8 hours ago, Horizon said:

Or I could just keep him banned then we never have to worry about it!

(Ps. It's worked well so far)

• Like 3
  • Haha 1
2 hours ago, Fraali said:

Dear Fraali,

I hope this letter finds you well. I wanted to reach out to you today to express my concerns about the current state of your Arma 3 game server. Specifically, I am worried about the length of time that certain players are being banned from the server.

While I understand the importance of maintaining a safe and fair gaming environment, I believe that keeping players banned for too long can have negative consequences for the server as a whole. In particular, it can lead to a decline in player activity and engagement, ultimately resulting in the death of the server.

Players are the lifeblood of any game server, and keeping them engaged and motivated to play is key to building a successful community. When players are banned for extended periods of time, they may become frustrated or disheartened, leading them to leave the server and seek out other gaming communities.

Furthermore, a server with too few players can deter new players from joining, as they may be deterred by the lack of activity or the perception that the community is unfriendly or unwelcoming.

I believe that finding a balance between maintaining a safe and fair gaming environment and keeping players engaged and motivated is crucial to the success of any game server. As such, I would encourage you to review your current policies around player bans and consider whether they may be impacting the overall health of your server.

Thank you for taking the time to read my letter, and I wish you all the best in your efforts to build and maintain a thriving Arma 3 game server.

Sincerely,

Bob the Builder

• Like 1
  • Downvote 1
On 2/16/2023 at 4:57 AM, Fuzz^ said:

I just wanna know how they caught you in 2 days but people that have been cheating since 2016 still here

Now this is the real question, also, people say once a cheater always a cheater but we have seen plenty of unbans on other cheaters? 🤔

48 minutes ago, SPBojo said:

Now this is the real question, also, people say once a cheater always a cheater but we have seen plenty of unbans on other cheaters? 🤔

hell look @ Xlax

not rooting for this guy by any means just think the staff should be consistent 

• Like 1
9 hours ago, Fraali said:

Number of days he's been unbanned from oly recently:  0
Number of times he's used cheats on oly recently:  0

There has to be some data correlation here.  Can someone make some charts and graphs from this?

On 2/17/2023 at 11:51 PM, Fraali said:

I’m not trying to be bias here, but why have any cheaters been unbanned then?!?! The level of double standards with cheating bans is horrific

• Lead Developer
56 minutes ago, FENIAN said:

I’m not trying to be bias here, but why have any cheaters been unbanned then?!?! The level of double standards with cheating bans is horrific

There's no "bias". When there is a certain amount of evidence that points to malicious intent, you don't unban them. When there isn't any and they ARE unbanned, they are kept on a tight leash.

Not really sure what you expect when you cheat and get caught.

"Oh I've changed!", "I NEVER cheated on olympus! Only those other shitty servers", "Olympus is the best!", are a few of the most common phrases I see come out of cheaters. 9/10 when I used to unban a cheater, they would be back to cheating less than a week in. As of now, there are 6 previous "cheaters" that are able to play legitimately that I haven't seen cheat to my knowledge, of course. Some have helped us out, and some have been banned so long we don't even know who they are anymore.

• Like 2
1 hour ago, FENIAN said:

Because their history is basically wiped clean when they join aegis and they are whitelisted for hacks.