Olympus Entertainment - Celebrating 10 Years! [$2k+ GIVEAWAY] ×
Special Promotion [FREE OLYMPUS+] ×

Make a permanent switch to discord

Just now, Clash said:

I personally never used ts Untill playing olympus and I like the layout and stuff better for ts discord is just clunky and shit 

what this mans said

17 minutes ago, ThatNerdyGuy said:

We should have a quota for useless posts per day. @ The Sovereign used to take the cake on that but right now you’re proving to be lacking any form of intelligence. 

Useless?  Mf my posts were insanely provocative.  They were fucking art.

• BlessUp 1
  • +1 1
  • Haha 1
  • Downvote 3
17 minutes ago, Lucien said:

Discord role structure is linear which sucks for a big community with different roles - leaves openings for vulnerabilities in people getting perms they shouldn't have

Little ironic since people give themselves roles they shouldn't have all the time 0.0

• Like 1
1 hour ago, SpecTGV said:

Little ironic since people give themselves roles they shouldn't have all the time 0.0

eh i mean with discord i assume that yall type in your sapd and sr&r channels, probably a bigger deal to have ppl access those whenever vs someone getting a ts tag with join/subscribe perms

• Like 1

God I remember this same fucking debate between ventrillo and teamspeak when teamspeak was the new thing.

• Downvote 1
8 hours ago, Rapture said:

I see no reason to use teamspeak other than the fact that admins like to pull IP's 

ts has a lot more indepth permission system that olympus needs discord is meant for retards 

• Senior Web Developer

Even TeamSpeak has accepted its fate

I'm totally team move to Discord. TS definitely has a better permission setup. But maybe TS is made more complex than it needs to be!

On 3/18/2023 at 7:15 PM, ThatNerdyGuy said:

We should have a quota for useless posts per day. @ The Sovereign used to take the cake on that but right now you’re proving to be lacking any form of intelligence. 

an admin (Hadi) has literally leaked 100's of IP's of players on this server, it's a valid point he's making