A door closes, another opens. The book closes on my chapter on the mecca.

2 minutes ago, Strae said:

I would like to give a special shoutout to Darkon, Astral, Mako, Zahzi (who we all lovingly refer to as the "midget"), and Jay-K Mullen. You have all made my time here unforgettable, and I will cherish the memories we have made together.

ok

• Senior Admin

Dear Strae,

I hope this message finds you well!. I wanted to take a moment to express my genuine sentiment regarding your decision to resign from your position. I want you to know that I am truly sorry to see you go.

Over the time we have worked together, you have consistently displayed professionalism, dedication, and a remarkable skill set. Your contributions to the team and the organization as a whole have been invaluable, and your presence will be greatly missed.

It's always challenging when a valued member of the team decides to move on to new opportunities. However, I understand that personal and professional growth often leads us down different paths. While I may feel a sense of loss at this moment, I also believe in embracing change and embracing the next chapter of your career with enthusiasm.

Please know that the impact you have made on our team will not be forgotten. Your hard work, expertise, and positive attitude have left an indelible mark, and I am grateful for the time we have had the privilege to work together.

As you embark on this new adventure, I have no doubt that you will achieve great success. Your talent, determination, and dedication will undoubtedly open doors and create exciting opportunities. I sincerely hope that your future endeavors exceed your expectations and bring you fulfillment and happiness.

If there is anything I can do to support you during this transition, whether it's providing a reference, offering guidance, or simply being a listening ear, please don't hesitate to reach out. Your professional well-being is important to me, even beyond your time with our organization.

Once again, I want to express my deepest appreciation for your contributions and wish you the very best in all your future endeavors. Our team will undoubtedly feel your absence, but we are also excited to witness the impact you will make wherever you go.

Thank you for everything, and please stay in touch.

Warm regards,

• Like 2
  • Haha 2
17 hours ago, Strae said:

Dear fellow Arma 3 role players,

It is with a heavy heart that I am writing this goodbye post as I step down from my role as an admin and member of our wonderful community. It has been an incredible journey these past 5 years, and I have had the privilege of meeting some truly amazing people who have become my friends both in and out of the game.

I would like to give a special shoutout to Darkon, Astral, Mako, Zahzi (who we all lovingly refer to as the "midget"), and Jay-K Mullen. You have all made my time here unforgettable, and I will cherish the memories we have made together.

As an admin, I have witnessed the growth of this community from its early days to the thriving community it is today. I am proud of the progress we have made together, and I am grateful for the opportunity to have been a part of it.

Although my time here has come to an end, I will always be grateful for the experiences and friendships I have gained through this community. I wish you all the best in your future endeavors, both in game and in life.

Thank you for the memories and the friendships.

Farewell,

[Your Name]

the venezuelan government finally got to you