This an example why Admin/Mod in gangs are an issue

14 minutes ago, Browny said:

"I have to wear a snorkel half the time so I don't drown in bitches" 

Jesus Christ "snorkel" "drown in bitches" in the same sentence sums you up big lad 

God i need a snorkel to explore your inner workings brownymush 

• Like 1
42 minutes ago, Focuss said:

wa wa wa

You are one of the reasons being in TP is no longer something to be proud of.   

• Downvote 2
  • STFU 1
2 hours ago, The Sovereign said:

You are one of the reasons being in TP is no longer something to be proud of.   

hahahaha waffling on the forums acting like people care what you say lmao keep playing shark dumb bitch

15 hours ago, Alpha and Omega said:

Hear me out I don't know what WALT said but from my perspective of this player "Evader" thinks after breaking a rule continuously in an active situation and stating a Mod/Admin  allowed it is an issue we deal with on this server. It should be dealt with appropriately. I think their should be an appropriate action dealing with my disputes on this matter and also this footage I am about to share. If we want new players to join/learn and they can figure out that their are Admin/Mods in gangs with out these disputes being the reason of Admins/Mods being in the gangs this should consist of us players holding our friends/higher positioned players in the gang with respect and honor to their reputation not using them as a tool to get out of bans.  I am disappointed with the ruling I got when I reported the player "Evader" I was told "he did comp you" I was also informed they will watch to see if he "does it again" The issue is he was breaking a rule over and over to figure out where I was, also I assume to get an advantage to fighting me by getting to my position faster, it so happened if I wanted to take the shot 500 plus meters out the dpi could have given my position away and allowed an advantage on his part. In the dispute I asked for 200k right off the bat. You would think that would be an easy comp right? He instead of comping me seemingly tried using WALT as an excuse. I know you can't dpi so I proceed to inform the rules. After speaking in the disputes for about 4mins I finally resolved the dispute because he said he wasn't gonna comp and he stuck by his excuse which was sadly "WALT" the Mod in their gang atm.  What I want from this is just for us all to look at this realistically. We should not be using our friends which can also be STAFF as an excuse and then when it doesn't look good for you and someone doesn't want the comp at the end of the dispute you comp anyways you should still suffer the ban that is appropriate to the broken rule.  FYI I didn't even take the money out of my deposit box it is still in there because I don't want the money at this time I would prefer a better server where we all have fun and can enjoy each other. 

odd...this gang rammed a friend of mine with a ifrit twice in a red zone to let a medic safely revive one of their fallen buddies, then claimed it was okay by his mod/admin teammate (same gang, different tag).  You're not alone in dealing with said gangs shenanigan mod/admin shield.

there's a couple reasons why this isn't acceptable behavior in our case: 
1) obviously your buddy wouldn't have been revived if my buddy wasn't spangled by your ifrit and 
2) Your team then gets to move into a position to  counter my spangled buddy. 

If everyone would quit being shitters, we'd have fair and honest fights where the truly skilled and tactical would win.
That being said, the gang in question EASILY would've won in the long term...but they chose to exploit via ramming and spangling my buddy 2x... while being in an ifrit.

All I'm asking is for everyone to perform better.
L's and W's come and go.
Don't ruin the gaming experience out of desperation. 

Be Better.

• Like 1
38 minutes ago, JProfessMan said:

odd...this gang rammed a friend of mine with a ifrit twice in a red zone to let a medic safely revive one of their fallen buddies, then claimed it was okay by his mod/admin teammate (same gang, different tag).  You're not alone in dealing with said gangs shenanigan mod/admin shield.

there's a couple reasons why this isn't acceptable behavior in our case: 
1) obviously your buddy wouldn't have been revived if my buddy wasn't spangled by your ifrit and 
2) Your team then gets to move into a position to  counter my spangled buddy. 

If everyone would quit being shitters, we'd have fair and honest fights where the truly skilled and tactical would win.
That being said, the gang in question EASILY would've won in the long term...but they chose to exploit via ramming and spangling my buddy 2x... while being in an ifrit.

All I'm asking is for everyone to perform better.
L's and W's come and go.
Don't ruin the gaming experience out of desperation. 

Be Better.

You exploit game mechanics to rob brand new players.  Youre a parasite.  

• Like 1
  • STFU 1
16 hours ago, Alpha and Omega said:

Hear me out I don't know what WALT said but from my perspective of this player "Evader" thinks after breaking a rule continuously in an active situation and stating a Mod/Admin  allowed it is an issue we deal with on this server. It should be dealt with appropriately. I think their should be an appropriate action dealing with my disputes on this matter and also this footage I am about to share. If we want new players to join/learn and they can figure out that their are Admin/Mods in gangs with out these disputes being the reason of Admins/Mods being in the gangs this should consist of us players holding our friends/higher positioned players in the gang with respect and honor to their reputation not using them as a tool to get out of bans.  I am disappointed with the ruling I got when I reported the player "Evader" I was told "he did comp you" I was also informed they will watch to see if he "does it again" The issue is he was breaking a rule over and over to figure out where I was, also I assume to get an advantage to fighting me by getting to my position faster, it so happened if I wanted to take the shot 500 plus meters out the dpi could have given my position away and allowed an advantage on his part. In the dispute I asked for 200k right off the bat. You would think that would be an easy comp right? He instead of comping me seemingly tried using WALT as an excuse. I know you can't dpi so I proceed to inform the rules. After speaking in the disputes for about 4mins I finally resolved the dispute because he said he wasn't gonna comp and he stuck by his excuse which was sadly "WALT" the Mod in their gang atm.  What I want from this is just for us all to look at this realistically. We should not be using our friends which can also be STAFF as an excuse and then when it doesn't look good for you and someone doesn't want the comp at the end of the dispute you comp anyways you should still suffer the ban that is appropriate to the broken rule.  FYI I didn't even take the money out of my deposit box it is still in there because I don't want the money at this time I would prefer a better server where we all have fun and can enjoy each other. 

hes just black retard

12 hours ago, The Sovereign said:

Nevermind the tears of those who I'm suggesting are held accountable. 

Nevermind the tears of those who I'm suggesting are held accountable. 

And frankly, every single time these guys get disputed they always say "I won't get banned" and heavily suggest that walt will cover for them. Whether that's true or not, having people in your gang that communicate disputes on their many rules breaks like that consistently does more to bring @ WALT 's accountability in this situation to attention than any forum post.   

Quite literally, when one of us breaks a rule, we explain to Walt the situation, and if he says oh you for sure broke a rule we either comp or expect a ban after the reports in. Walt has never once intervened to stop us from getting banned. I LITERALLY GOT A 14 DAY FROM BREAKING A RULE AGAINST YOU not even 2 weeks ago... If Walt was intervening I WOULDNT HAVE RECEIVED IT.

• Like 1
Just now, Chunk said:

Quite literally, when one of us breaks a rule, we explain to Walt the situation, and if he says oh you for sure broke a rule we either comp or expect a ban after the reports in. Walt has never once intervened to stop us from getting banned. I LITERALLY GOT A 14 DAY FROM BREAKING A RULE AGAINST YOU not even 2 weeks ago... If Walt was intervening I WOULDNT HAVE RECEIVED IT.

You were unbanned a day and a half later and it was sposed to be  a perm.  I never suggested walt is corrupt against banning his gang, but you literally chose the worst example.

• STFU 2
Just now, The Sovereign said:

You were unbanned a day and a half later and it was sposed to be  a perm.  I never suggested walt is corrupt against banning his gang, but you literally chose the worst example.

I was wrong about the length I thought my next was a PERM and it was NLR they're likely not to perm over that anyway. And yeah Walt had nothing to do with it, I went and sat TS and waited for the person who banned me, and explained why I thought it was ok and he explained the rule and I said it wont happen again and he unbanned me. Walt was literally on cap fighting when it happened and I came back and told him I got unbanned and he was shocked. Ask @ Marcus RN if @ WALT intervened. because he didnt... HE NEVER DOES, HE TELLS US WERE IDIOTS AND ALWAYS GET OURSELVES BANNED. You only know what you know from an outside perspective, none of you retards are there when Walt tells us that if he sees us break a rule he will ban us. Just like when XLAX permed Batcan... Break a rule in front of staff, expect consequences.

10 hours ago, Alpha and Omega said:

Understandable but I can deny my request as much as I can put one forth. I also stated in the player report due to the situation I hadn't even collected the comp now I didn't collect the comp because I didn't feel that it was just for me to collect it sense I was then moving forward to a player report because of how Evading was treating it. I only collected the comp today on 5/28/2023  because @ Bubbaloo Burrito denied my player report due to being compensated for the situation. I tied him to the ordeal because this is not just one account of DPI jumping in battle its continuous but allowed because of comp that sat in my deposit box that i couldnt deny until the admin adds it back to the player that sent it.  

asking for 200k comp in the first place is outrageous, personally i wouldve just reported if it were me. Why do you deserve 200k in your bank account when you didnt lose anything.

• Like 1
4 minutes ago, Chunk said:

I was wrong about the length I thought my next was a PERM and it was NLR they're likely not to perm over that anyway. And yeah Walt had nothing to do with it, I went and sat TS and waited for the person who banned me, and explained why I thought it was ok and he explained the rule and I said it wont happen again and he unbanned me. Walt was literally on cap fighting when it happened and I came back and told him I got unbanned and he was shocked. Ask @ Marcus RN if @ WALT intervened. because he didnt... HE NEVER DOES, HE TELLS US WERE IDIOTS AND ALWAYS GET OURSELVES BANNED. You only know what you know from an outside perspective, none of you retards are there when Walt tells us that if he sees us break a rule he will ban us. Just like when XLAX permed Batcan... Break a rule in front of staff, expect consequences.

Once again.. you're waging an argument by yourself.  I specifically said like 4x walt is good at banning his own gang.  Never made the claim otherwise.  

• STFU 2
Just now, The Sovereign said:

Once again.. you're waging an argument by yourself.  I specifically said like 4x walt is good at banning his own gang.  Never made the claim otherwise.  

Ye i misread, i shouldve replied to him not you. My bad. I just got to the part where youre saying that lol

18 hours ago, Bubbaloo Burrito said:

I get the frustration. I hate it when players DPI on me as well. Hear me out, compensation does not get you out of a ticket…

(With all due respect) I can give two shits if the player is playing with another staff member and if he said on the dispute that he was “untouchable” because he was playing with a staff member, tough luck. 

But in this particular case, this player had no prior bans similar in nature. Yes he might have done it twice on your video, but because it did not change the outcome of the situation,  (since you weren’t fighting with him), then I let it slide because he compensated you. 

If he would’ve had a history of DPI / RDM bans etc, I wouldn't have been lenient and would have issued the ban. Trust me. I usted to hang around in game with the name “If you DPI you ain’t good”. I hate it. 

If there is anything I missed, I’d be happy to review again or if you have any questions let me know. Nothing irks me more than being called biased when all I want is everyone to be on a level playing field. No matter who you are. 

Hey man thank you for that I honestly appreciate it. The situation was pretty frustrating to me it did seem just kinda like a wtf moment. but thank you  

16 hours ago, The Sovereign said:

Or doing it while literally still in combat.  He had just gotten done killing someone. 

If only the @ ThatNerdyGuy watch the whole clip and inspected everything with that big brain. lololololol kinda funny nerdy but if i missed the joke i missed it 

• Like 1
23 minutes ago, Grandma Gary said:

Yeah fuck the staff this literally would not have happened if @ WALT wasn't in TP.

#DEFUNDSAPD or some shit.

This shitty gif thing isnt working so use your imagination

rope.jpg

😃

LMAO

• Senior Developer

Jesus. I've tried to be cordial with you (well, the group that's currently got their brains going mad in a loop over this subject) in the past, but you are just so far off base with this entire opinion.

Staff will play the game. We like the game. That's kinda why we stick around and so thankless fucking shit on the days when it ain't fun. When we're in game, can you guess what we want to be doing? If you guessed "playing the game", then you probably haven't posted something like this in the past.

The only thing I'll agree with here is that @ Rio probably should have realized it's a pretty retarded, and bad look to jump immediately to "I have admins with me retard", because his ass knows that shit ain't going to matter when another staff member looks at the ticket, so why say it?

It won't matter that he, or anyone else, is playing with a staff member, because, if minor things that can be handled through standard avenues are brought to us while we're trying to play the game, not working, then I tell them "nah man, I'm playing... put in a bug report / ticket / etc. and I'll get to it when I'm doing that". There are of course things that crop up, like cheaters, mass rule breaking that's going to be to the server's detriment in a short time frame, etc. that crop up that require immediate attention. That sucks. Often, it results in me muting, and having to stay muted for like an hour or more dealing with it.

--

There are standard avenues for addressing standard issues for a reason. You are not entitled to staff dropping what they're doing like your on-call butler to deal with something you're upset about.

Yet, that's still not the worst part of your take. At the end of the day, these people know the rules of the game, and there is very very little any person staff or otherwise could say to them. They are separate people, who make their own decisions. What would you have liked any present staff member to do in that situation? Just talk to the guy and tell him.... exactly what he already knows? That he can choose to comp or roll the dice with his actions being ruled as fine? Would you really want him offering an immediate opinion on a situation involving his gang mate rather than leaving it to someone more impartial? What exactly would you like to see him do here?

There's avenues for dealing with this situation. You know them, but you somehow feel that just because someone who does a given volunteer job on the side was in your general vicinity, that that entitles you to have them deal with your situation differently than how they're normally handled?

--

Finally, your anger is wholely misplaced when it comes to @ WALT personally. This guy gets on people about this stuff, cares about the server, and is probably the least likely to abuse his power in the situation. As mentioned earlier, this is likely contributory to him not dealing with these situations inline, and instead deferring to the standard process, so that there's no room for accidental bias. He's one of the more honest and well-intentioned folks out there, so the fact the he of all people is the focus of your current tirade is ridiculous.

This reminds me of what this argument feels like

• Like 6
  • BlessUp 3
1 hour ago, codeYeTi said:

Jesus. I've tried to be cordial with you (well, the group that's currently got their brains going mad in a loop over this subject) in the past, but you are just so far off base with this entire opinion.

Staff will play the game. We like the game. That's kinda why we stick around and so thankless fucking shit on the days when it ain't fun. When we're in game, can you guess what we want to be doing? If you guessed "playing the game", then you probably haven't posted something like this in the past.

The only thing I'll agree with here is that @ Rio probably should have realized it's a pretty retarded, and bad look to jump immediately to "I have admins with me retard", because his ass knows that shit ain't going to matter when another staff member looks at the ticket, so why say it?

It won't matter that he, or anyone else, is playing with a staff member, because, if minor things that can be handled through standard avenues are brought to us while we're trying to play the game, not working, then I tell them "nah man, I'm playing... put in a bug report / ticket / etc. and I'll get to it when I'm doing that". There are of course things that crop up, like cheaters, mass rule breaking that's going to be to the server's detriment in a short time frame, etc. that crop up that require immediate attention. That sucks. Often, it results in me muting, and having to stay muted for like an hour or more dealing with it.

--

There are standard avenues for addressing standard issues for a reason. You are not entitled to staff dropping what they're doing like your on-call butler to deal with something you're upset about.

Yet, that's still not the worst part of your take. At the end of the day, these people know the rules of the game, and there is very very little any person staff or otherwise could say to them. They are separate people, who make their own decisions. What would you have liked any present staff member to do in that situation? Just talk to the guy and tell him.... exactly what he already knows? That he can choose to comp or roll the dice with his actions being ruled as fine? Would you really want him offering an immediate opinion on a situation involving his gang mate rather than leaving it to someone more impartial? What exactly would you like to see him do here?

There's avenues for dealing with this situation. You know them, but you somehow feel that just because someone who does a given volunteer job on the side was in your general vicinity, that that entitles you to have them deal with your situation differently than how they're normally handled?

--

Finally, your anger is wholely misplaced when it comes to @ WALT personally. This guy gets on people about this stuff, cares about the server, and is probably the least likely to abuse his power in the situation. As mentioned earlier, this is likely contributory to him not dealing with these situations inline, and instead deferring to the standard process, so that there's no room for accidental bias. He's one of the more honest and well-intentioned folks out there, so the fact the he of all people is the focus of your current tirade is ridiculous.

Who are you even mad at or talking to?  This seems very all over the place.  

• Downvote 1
  • STFU 1
2 hours ago, codeYeTi said:

--

--

Ain't no way you outed @ Rio LOL

• Like 2
  • Sad 1