Name something you did that deserves recognition but never got it. :D

i am the original creator of takistan life. i ported the "zargabad life" files to takistan map in arma 2, when everyone said it wouldn't work. then created the urban life community around it. then left arma for 3 years shortly after for my IRL career. my name was and still is on steam, OG_CrazyMonkey.   just thought i'd share this lol.

• Like 4

30% of all implemented ideas added to this server in the last 5 years either came from me directly, were reworked versions of my ideas, were identical to my ideas and credit handed to someone else, or were legitimate duplicate ideas as me and someone else had the same idea.   I'm not allowed to get credit because of sexism and racism.  

• Like 3
  • Downvote 2
  • STFU 7

Good @ Garth Flanders .. gonna need you to do that about 638 more times please.  

• STFU 1
36 minutes ago, The Sovereign said:

30% of all implemented ideas added to this server in the last 5 years either came from me directly, were reworked versions of my ideas, were identical to my ideas and credit handed to someone else, or were legitimate duplicate ideas as me and someone else had the same idea.   I'm not allowed to get credit because of sexism and racism.  

I really hope you are being sarcastic.

Just now, Millennium said:

I really hope you are being sarcastic.

I'm always 100% serious.

• Kreygasm 2
  • Clown 1
  • Downvote 2
3 hours ago, The Sovereign said:

Perhaps it has something to do with your general likability rather than your race or sex 

• Like 2
  • Haha 2
  • PogChamp 1
  • Developer II
56 minutes ago, (BurBan)Stealth said:

Flew a helicopter sideways through the hole in one of the towers. Kind of cool

With a damaged heli too- that's hella impressive...

First few days on Medic I heard someone talking about taking their flight test. I think it was @ Grizzly  I asked what it would entail and he told me exactly this. I was gullible enough to not realize he was joking for longer then I care to admit 😂

• Haha 1
1 minute ago, toxicc said:

since were all bragging, im the only one in oly history to do a 1billion $ coinflip (asides the other party obv).

Bro.. you can't say something liek that without dropping a video.   If you don't have a video, then I'm disgusted with your life choices.

• Community Manager
3 minutes ago, The Sovereign said:

Bro.. you can't say something liek that without dropping a video.   If you don't have a video, then I'm disgusted with your life choices.

It’s true.

1 minute ago, WALT said:

It’s true.

I don't doubt it true...  I just want to see it.

I want to hear the crying or the cheering right after the 10 seconds of absolutely puckered buttholes.

28 minutes ago, The Sovereign said:

I don't doubt it true...  I just want to see it.

I want to hear the crying or the cheering right after the 10 seconds of absolutely puckered buttholes.

lol nah i was done with the game at that point. when i lost it was sad but it was wtv still had like 400m. I have a pic of it somewhere, no vid tho. I DO however have a vid somewhere of me taking 1.2b from birb in 2 bets and that was the loudest moment in my discord ever. basically a bunch of apes screaming "big red" then screeching when we won lool

• Sad 1
4 hours ago, toxicc said:

lol nah i was done with the game at that point. when i lost it was sad but it was wtv still had like 400m. I have a pic of it somewhere, no vid tho. I DO however have a vid somewhere of me taking 1.2b from birb in 2 bets and that was the loudest moment in my discord ever. basically a bunch of apes screaming "big red" then screeching when we won lool

i remember waking up one day and hoping into the mando discord and birb told me had like 2.4b out of nowhere

On 6/25/2023 at 8:45 AM, White Shark said:

i am the original creator of takistan life. i ported the "zargabad life" files to takistan map in arma 2, when everyone said it wouldn't work. then created the urban life community around it. then left arma for 3 years shortly after for my IRL career. my name was and still is on steam, OG_CrazyMonkey.   just thought i'd share this lol.

You had a bug in the market if I sold 10 gas cans I’d instantly get 100 million I enjoyed takistan life and that bug that was never patched 

• 4 weeks later...