Olympus Entertainment - Celebrating 10 Years! [$2k+ GIVEAWAY] ×
Special Promotion [FREE OLYMPUS+] ×

Goodbye Again Guys!!!!

1 minute ago, Milo said:

Just wanted to add a comment that the claims presented here in this post are misinformation. The verdict that was previously made to reinstate certain people has not been overturned.

Milo milo milo... You cant spread misinformation by calling something misinformation like that! Blasphemy! 

• Lead Map Designer
50 minutes ago, Milo said:

Just wanted to add a comment that the claims presented here in this post are misleading. The verdict that was previously made to reinstate certain people has not been overturned.

Edit:
I've changed my wording from "misinformation" to "misleading". Both statements

and

imply that the verdict to include them back into the APD itself has been overturned. Two of the individuals currently hold Sergeant ranks.

A whitelist is not the same as a reinstatement.  There is plenty that they cannot do with a non-active senior whitelist, and considering their claims previously were "We're back!", that's also just not quite true either, is it?  🙂 

54 minutes ago, Milo said:

Just wanted to add a comment that the claims presented here in this post are misleading. The verdict that was previously made to reinstate certain people has not been overturned.

Edit:
I've changed my wording from "misinformation" to "misleading". Both statements

and

imply that the verdict to include them back into the APD itself has been overturned. Two of the individuals currently hold Sergeant ranks.

They were never fully removed from the APD to begin with, they all got demoted / removed from active duty and recieved whitelists accordingly. They then spent x amount of time harboring resentment over this descission and involved senior staff to get put back on Active Duty, after now 2 days of Active Duty then have again been removed / demoted and recieved whitelists accordingly. 

• Like 1
20 minutes ago, Zeuse said:

A whitelist is not the same as a reinstatement.  There is plenty that they cannot do with a non-active senior whitelist, and considering their claims previously were "We're back!", that's also just not quite true either, is it?  🙂 

Have you fixed the travesty aka sofia bank yet?? You useless cunt??

• BlessUp 1
  • Haha 3
  • Monkey 1
  • Developer II

Before making my post I reached out to a few people to clarify certain details which they were able to give me clarity on. I think only now am I realizing some of the details that I had were assumptions. I assumed that two certain members were previously blacklisted. When I saw this post initially and I read the comments I quoted in my previous quote- I interpreted this as misleading since that didn't align with my incorrect perception of events. Due to assumptions I made myself (and not from the correct information I recieved from others), I got a lot of things wrong with my original comment.

Honestly I am just so tired of the toxicity all the way around. I have my opinions and reservations like everyone else but when I made my initial clarification on this post today, it was with the soul intention to clarify information that (after dilligently reaching out to certain parties first) I percieved as false. The only thing prior I've said on this entire issue prior to my last comment was a simple status update congratulating my friends:

Congrats @ TapTap@ JaydenB and @ Super_Nova on your promotions!! It will be fun to be able to play cop with you guys 🙂!

I was happy with the idea of being able to play a whitelisted faction that I've enjoyed with others with them too. I didn't make fun of anyone else, rub it in, or use the new monkey emote even once. I was simply congratulating them as they have done for me with other positions as they are friends I hold in high regard. I understand that this is a touchy and controversial subject but it's disheartening to see all the toxic remarks and behavior exchanged by people that I like and respect on both sides. Not to say that everyone has to be kumbaya but it's exhausting to see all the toxicity that has been going back and fourth.

• Like 7
  • Admin
1 hour ago, SPBojo said:

They were never fully removed from the APD to begin with, they all got demoted / removed from active duty and recieved whitelists accordingly. They then spent x amount of time harboring resentment over this descission and involved senior staff to get put back on Active Duty, after now 2 days of Active Duty then have again been removed / demoted and recieved whitelists accordingly. 

My Love you spelled "decisions" wrong, I'm just kidding with you ❤️ but me personally this does not affect my faction that I love. However im sure this was more about principle, corruption, doing what's right, and seeing a better Out come for the APD faction for the Future. I cannot say in all regards however I know that at least @ TapTap was not given the according whitelist he was give a Staff SRGT whitelist "corporal with MK1" after being a full Lieutenant. I'm unsure what awaits in the future, However at least  #RNRAsStrongAsEver 

• Love 1
  • Admin
6 minutes ago, Diamond said:

RNRAsStrongAsEver

You’re only as good as your leader and Marcus seems to have a tight knit with his guys. I’ve worked directly with some great directors and Marcus seems to be among those great ones. APD superior but my og air responder heart makes me keep a soft spot for you walking defibs 💜

• Like 1
  • +1 1
28 minutes ago, Diamond said:

My Love you spelled "decisions" wrong, I'm just kidding with you ❤️ but me personally this does not affect my faction that I love. However im sure this was more about principle, corruption, doing what's right, and seeing a better Out come for the APD faction for the Future. I cannot say in all regards however I know that at least @ TapTap was not given the according whitelist he was give a Staff SRGT whitelist "corporal with MK1" after being a full Lieutenant. I'm unsure what awaits in the future, However at least  #RNRAsStrongAsEver 

I'm Scandinavian, I'm allowed to not know how to spell and get trolled by auto correct thinking auto correct was saving me 😞

However, as you briefly touch on, not our faction not our problem, im sure youve been told 20 different things and ive been told 20 other different things😅 

This post is nothing but a mockery of the initial post made by Coconut, hence the matching energy and format. I don't think it would do anyone well to take it too personal!

• Kreygasm 1
1 hour ago, Diamond said:

are you diamond drop or a different person i still do not kinow

2 hours ago, Ben Shapiro said:

are you diamond drop or a different person i still do not kinow

Bro... I dug into that last year refusing to believe there was a diamond, and a diamond drop,  they both have the same picture with a different color.  I caved and just admitted he's different mostly because he's a nice dude and diamond drop was a bag of cunts. 

• Like 2

I think part of me knows and accepts they're the same person doing a slightly different voice, but I'm willing to play along with it because  he isn't a cunt anymore, and he's willing to play the character because it's how he stops being permed after the... tos incident.. that's definitely not why he left he had 'personal issues.'

• Admin
31 minutes ago, The Sovereign said:

Bro... I dug into that last year refusing to believe there was a diamond, and a diamond drop,  they both have the same picture with a different color.  I caved and just admitted he's different mostly because he's a nice dude and diamond drop was a bag of cunts. 

I Am a different "Diamond" fyi I am not @ Diamond Drop , I am very different we just coincidentally have the same type of name

8 minutes ago, The Sovereign said:

I think part of me knows and accepts they're the same person doing a slightly different voice, but I'm willing to play along with it because  he isn't a cunt anymore, and he's willing to play the character because it's how he stops being permed after the... tos incident.. that's definitely not why he left he had 'personal issues.'

Im Better Than You GIFs | Tenor

55 minutes ago, Diamond said:

we just coincidentally have the same type of name

And the same pfp.  

• +1 1