Giveaway Update + New Price Match & Free Oly+ ×

Locked Adams apology

My name is big bad adam, I have had a lot of ups and down over the years on olympus over the past year and a half. I am comming to you guys to apologize to the comunity of Olympus, Admins, and every one who i have effected in a bad way. I honestly believe my perma Ban came from my lack of enjoyment on the server and when i lost dedication to the game i took it out on everyone. I am writing this forum post to ask for the communities forgiveness and a last chance to enjoy with every one my time on olympus, I will swear to everyone that if ever comes a day when i feel like im just over it i will take a break and come back when ready, and not disrupt the community in any way. i hope you can find it in you to forgive me and allow me back into the community to enjoy each other and have some awesome gun fights!

• Like 4
  • Admin

Do not like you. had Burban Record you 9/11ing a ghosthawk to get permed and i hope you stay that way

No, Fedot. 9/11 jokes are permanently TOO SOON.

*Big Bad Adam. Submit that ban appeal. I am a firm believer of new chances to redeem yourself. Good luck. 

• Like 2

Everyone deserves a second, or in this case a third chance :)

He got Perm'd twice! That means he got banned for breaking rules, in total, at least 7-8 times.

Here's the realistic opinion. I respect him for apologizing, again.

But from a standpoint of the Admin's, you perm someone after they keep breaking rules. Then they apologize, so you have take a chance to let them try again and they burn ya once more.

Fool me once, shame on you. Fool me twice, shame on me. We really trying to give a chance to fool us for the third time?

He got Perm'd twice! That means he got banned for breaking rules, in total, at least 7-8 times.

Here's the realistic opinion. I respect him for apologizing, again.

But from a standpoint of the Admin's, you perm someone after they keep breaking rules. Then they apologize, so you have take a chance to let them try again and they burn ya once more.

Fool me once, shame on you. Fool me twice, shame on me. We really trying to give a chance to fool us for the third time?

Heres my opinion, If i sent in as many tickets as half of the people who play here there would be no one on the server at all. thats all im saying if you have a name people want to tear it down. no matter in game, life, or media.

Realistically, after being Perm'd TWICE. After getting plea deals from Admins, he's still allowed to continue past those plea bargains, either way... He didn't give a fuck, and right now he's probably thinking of some smug remark, but won't put it in, because it'll just show he hasn't changed. No thanks. Stay gone.

Heres my opinion, If i sent in as many tickets as half of the people who play here there would be no one on the server at all. thats all im saying if you have a name people want to tear it down. no matter in game, life, or media.

Corporal_Moob has that name and he's still around, he has been banned twice in a year.

I'm normally modest but I'm well known as well, and I've never been banned. It's not about people wanting to tear you down, if you don't break rules then people who wanna tear you down are harmless.

Adam had people who wanted people to tear him down, but they couldn't have done it if he didn't do the crime.

Corporal_Moob has that name and he's still around, he has been banned twice in a year.

I'm normally modest but I'm well known as well, and I've never been banned. It's not about people wanting to tear you down, if you don't break rules then people who wanna tear you down are harmless.

Adam had people who wanted people to tear him down, but they couldn't have done it if he didn't do the crime.

I HAVE NEVER BEEN BANNED and people have tried. like i said ive NEVER been banned. let me be honest. i coudl have Ever household name banned at one point some of these people put in enough tickets to give admins fulltime jobs. thats all im saying. MooB and i have never got along from ISIS days i have ISIS videos for years of combat logs, vdm, and rdm. i Sent in a total of 0 tickets. i respect all players who bring life to the server and if they break a stupid petty rdm rule or combat stupid vehicles MOVE ON rob someone else. try again its about fun not about fucking over all your enemies.

I HAVE NEVER BEEN BANNED and people have tried. like i said ive NEVER been banned. let me be honest. i coudl have Ever household name banned at one point some of these people put in enough tickets to give admins fulltime jobs. thats all im saying. MooB and i have never got along from ISIS days i have ISIS videos for years of combat logs, vdm, and rdm. i Sent in a total of 0 tickets. i respect all players who bring life to the server and if they break a stupid petty rdm rule or combat stupid vehicles MOVE ON rob someone else. try again its about fun not about fucking over all your enemies.

If only everyone thought this way. <3

• Like 1