Do you have a mental illness if you play with inverted controls?

Do you have a mental illness if you play with inverted controls?  

55 members have voted

1. 1. Do you have a mental illness if you play with inverted controls?

I used to play with exclusively inverted controls.  It was the normal way to play pc fps' for many many years.  It wasn't until consoles started infecting pc gamers that the balance started shifting to other side. 

• Monkey 1
  • Admin
5 minutes ago, The Sovereign said:

I used to play with exclusively inverted controls.  It was the normal way to play pc fps' for many many years.  It wasn't until consoles started infecting pc gamers that the balance started shifting to other side. 

Not another one!

giphy.gif

• Like 1
6 minutes ago, Mighty said:

Not another one!

giphy.gif

Something like 70% of all pc gamers were inverted controls in like 2000.  They used to release games where you couldn't even uninvert the controls.  It was normal.  I play uninverted now.  Got stuck on too many games that did the opposite over the years and gave up and reprogrammed my brain. 

Inverted controls are how pilots work.   Koth pilots are inverted.  They started to change it around to get PC gamers playing consoles when they attempted to exterminate the PC master race. 

• Admin
2 minutes ago, The Sovereign said:

Something like 70% of all pc gamers were inverted controls in like 2000.  They used to release games where you couldn't even uninvert the controls.  It was normal.  I play uninverted now.  Got stuck on too many games that did the opposite over the years and gave up and reprogrammed my brain. 

Inverted controls are how pilots work.   Koth pilots are inverted. 

giphy.gif

2 hours ago, The Sovereign said:

Inverted controls are how pilots work.   Koth pilots are inverted.  They started to change it around to get PC gamers playing consoles when they attempted to exterminate the PC master race. 

nah they just use joysticks

18 minutes ago, Grandma Gary said:

I use inverted controls >.>

@ Doc Fuck these folks #teaminvert

you've been head admin for how long tho?
id say you're mentally ill beyond therapy or medicine.

• +1 2
  • Haha 1
7 hours ago, The Sovereign said:

shes right. Most games in the 90s were all inverted. anyone above 30 has a higher chance of preferring inverted, and 40+ is almost all inverted 

8 hours ago, Mighty said:

giphy.gif

25 minutes ago, Snake said:

shes right. Most games in the 90s were all inverted. anyone above 30 has a higher chance of preferring inverted, and 40+ is almost all inverted 

7ypn0j.jpg

• Haha 2