Me want admin please support thank very much

I hope you make it, if you were admin @ Samob would never get banned again, his dispute insults are impeccable.

2 minutes ago, vilkas said:

I hope you make it, if you were admin @ Samob would never get banned again, his dispute insults are impeccable.

but @ Dante is his guardian angel rn, but you seem like a better fit tbh

3 minutes ago, Dante said:

Nothing can protect that monkey from breaking rules at this point I’m convinced 

well, you've saved him 3 or 4 times now? 😂

2 minutes ago, vilkas said:

image.png.13a5bb9747935bf57dd8bfc98b27828c.png

be ready for tmr tho, he might need your powers again @ Dante

Edited by vilkas
  • Admin
1 hour ago, vilkas said:

well, you've saved him 3 or 4 times now? 😂

image.png.13a5bb9747935bf57dd8bfc98b27828c.png

be ready for tmr tho, he might need your powers again @ Dante

Im the one banning his dumbass. I just played middleman today because I was around. I’ll happily stick that 30 on him if I see him in another report tho smh 

17 hours ago, The Sovereign said:

They turned me down twice and im the most qualified a person can be. Rumor has it people were concerned I was so over qualified that I'd basically end up expected to take over.

It was implied by @ Noble that the reason I didn't get approved for staff was he blocked the process because he watched 10 people fly past him in rank that became staff after him, and it would be too embarrassing to get passed up by his hero. 

i’ve heard from sources that noble doesn’t believe @ Montez  is 6’4 as that is threatening to the man

12 hours ago, hawkg said:

@ Lucien people can act like this and become swat? Is there any other reason to why u deny my apps, im sorry im not an overweight e girl or a gay french Canadian 

i’m neither of those and got accepted within 15 peoples

• Love 1
  • Haha 1
9 minutes ago, T Rex said:

No, Everyone is in agreement that I should be promoted to Senior Admin at once. 

Nobody thinks you should be anything, but safe at home with your mom. 

2 minutes ago, T Rex said:

No one thinks you should be anything but in the dirt, bozo. 

Woa buddy... someone's getting a little sensory overload.  How  bout we get him all tuckered in for a nappy nap.

10 minutes ago, The Sovereign said:

Woa buddy... someone's getting a little sensory overload.  How  bout we get him all tuckered in for a nappy nap.

I just said what everyone is thinking at all times. Also, my brain is in peak form. Typing to Mongols on a forum does not deplete my brain power or cause my senses to be used at high capacity. 

• Haha 1
  • 2 weeks later...
10 hours ago, BW4YNE said:

Yeah not reading that shit 

You typed to say you are not reading. Do you think people really care what you do with your life? You are not relevant enough to type, not reading all that. No one knows you, no name. Stay irrelevant <3.

1 hour ago, T Rex said:

You typed to say you are not reading. Do you think people really care what you do with your life? You are not relevant enough to type, not reading all that. No one knows you, no name. Stay irrelevant <3.

You're calling someone irrelevant on a 10 year old mil sim game might be time to do a bit of self reflection

2 hours ago, T Rex said:

Sorry man I’m still not reading that dog shit story you typed up 

20 hours ago, Frato said:

You're calling someone irrelevant on a 10 year old mil sim game might be time to do a bit of self reflection

And you're calling someone out on it. Good for you. Deep down in your psyche, you must require relevance, maybe a past emotional trauma or something along those lines. 

19 hours ago, BW4YNE said:

Sorry man I’m still not reading that dog shit story you typed up 

While I can appreciate the honesty in your not wanting to read my intellectual blabber, I do not commend you on trying to let everyone know. Obviously, this goes back to my previous statement of you needing validation and a wanting to feel desired or needed. In my professional opinion, I would recommend to you self-gratification exercises in order for you to feel enough without needing others' validation. 

3 hours ago, hawkg said:

From what I can tell @ T Rex contains genius intellect.

Hawk when you call dumdumbs geniuses it immediately goes to their heads and they start typing like this...

5 minutes ago, T Rex said:

While I can appreciate the honesty in your not wanting to read my intellectual blabber, I do not commend you on trying to let everyone know. Obviously, this goes back to my previous statement of you needing validation and a wanting to feel desired or needed. In my professional opinion, I would recommend to you self-gratification exercises in order for you to feel enough without needing others' validation. 

5 hours ago, T Rex said:

Thank you for sharing your perspective, and I appreciate your feedback. It's important to consider different viewpoints, and I'll reflect on your suggestions regarding self-gratification exercises. If you have any further insights or thoughts to share, I'm open to hearing them.

• +1 1